Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2019, 02:12 PM   #31
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by defleppard View Post
A man, a real man, a true alpha male, can still (and should) be a gentleman and also have compassion. We don’t know the whole story here, only the two of them do. Lots of judgment being made by people not involved. The heart of this thread is that a hobbiest felt like he was wronged by a provider and he posted about his experience. The provider disagrees on some of the details.

Who’s right and who’s wrong? Who knows. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle, and again only they know. It’s targeted flaming, toward either side, that contributes to both men and women here to be hesitant to discuss information. That’s sad because it’s information and the intent of this site to help everyone make good choices and have fun.
It's clear that for the most part, Alize was wrong and Cody was right. Alize herself admits that she was in the wrong for taking Cody's money and not returning it. Now I'm not letting Cody completely off the hook. If Alize's version of the story is right, and Cody was blowing up her phone and becoming very angry, I can see why Alize canceled the evening appointment. Alize didn't feel safe with Cody any more so she was perfectly right to cancel the appointment. However, Alize should have returned Cody's money right away. Alize's reasoning for not returning Cody's money is not valid and I'm sure she knows that.

The truth is, if Cody hadn't started this alert thread, Alize would have most likely not returned his money to him. She even told him she's not going to return the money.

I wonder, what would everyone's reactions be if the situation was reversed? If Alize had started an alert thread in Coed or the lady's powder room about Cody taking money from her and not returning it? Do you think the other ladies would have bashed Alize the way so many guys bashed Cody here? Telling her "Oh it's your fault for not screening properly, learn from this and move on" or "I don't even know why you started this thread Alize, I'm still going to meet Cody."

Of course not! The ladies would have written "I'm so sorry that evil asshole Cody robbed you, Alize. Thank you for alerting us. We will definitely put Cody in all our DNS lists." The ladies would have had Alize's back.

Yet somehow it seems to be the nature of man to put down our fellow men for a lady's favor. So many men replied to Cody's post with no compassion or sympathy whatsoever, just eager to bash him and put him down. Yes, Cody should have known better but he still got robbed. Have some sympathy, imagine how you would feel in his shoes.
VeryClean is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 02:17 PM   #32
defleppard
Sugar me Sweet

Encounters: 66

Yep Mr. Clean, it was the bashing comments I was speaking to. Just not needed IMO. I guy isn’t a simp because he has compassion. And good info helps us all.
defleppard is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 02:21 PM   #33
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by defleppard View Post
Yep Mr. Clean, it was the bashing comments I was speaking to. Just not needed IMO. I guy isn’t a simp because he has compassion. And good info helps us all.
I agree with you a 100%.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:25 PM   #34
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizeXPleasures View Post
Which I am sending the money back to him still...n will post when I have
Thank you for doing the right thing, Alize. We all make mistakes and do things we regret but the important thing is to take responsibility for what we did, do our best to make things right, and then not repeat that mistake in the future.

The fact that you admitted you were in the wrong for not returning the money and the fact that you're going to return his money back to him now goes a long way in making up for what you did wrong earlier.

I think you do deserve a second chance. A chance to redeem yourself. I hope this turns into a positive for you and you get lots of business because of all the free publicity.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:35 PM   #35
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

I have no sympathy for a guy who prepays, loses his money, then posts about the experience expecting her to lose business because of it - which was his stated purpose - since it won’t have the desired impact. Guys read that and think, “that won’t happen to me since I don’t intend to prepay”, then go about scheduling with her if that was their intent.

If he gets his money back, though, that’s more than I expected him to achieve from this thread.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 03:58 PM   #36
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizeXPleasures View Post
So yes I have not sent his money back yet when he helped me i immediately paid for my room.... He had asked me if i woulf come later that evening and i told him yes after pestering me more hours for the little amount of dlars and thennot even an hour after he sent it which was early afternoon bc i didnt respond within seconds he started in on me saying im taking his money i told him sir u asked me for this evening and he was irate so i told him i would send the money back when i had it then threatened to call cops n wasted alot of my time argueing back n forth all day when it hadnt even hit evening time yet that day ..... I did not intentionally take his money but i told him i wasnt going to see him due to the fact of how angry he had become. He told me he was going to ruin me so I told him i argued enough out of my day i felt like i earned the money am i in the wrong yes bc he did help but you should see how quick he accused me of it . n the things he was saying .... Bc i didnt send it back by his time when i told him i difnt have it he posted this .... Everyone's opinion will b different if i lose clientelle understandable but i also have clients that know I'm actually really fair n honest this is the only thing i am saying everyone have a blessed day
Well there you have it, the whore owned it and admits to ripping the Dude off! I think we can shut this one down now?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeryClean View Post
Thanks for the alert, Cody. Alizexpleasures is a beautiful young woman with a curvy lovely body....
Speak for yourself, she looks nasty to me, looks like a BBQ’er to me and that’s how she gets biz!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 04:06 PM   #37
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thank you for doing the right thing, Alize........
Dear Genius,

She hasn’t done the right thing yet because she hasn’t returned his money yet after she used his money to make money and still hasn’t paid the Dude back!

And my definition of “we all make mistakes” doesn’t include intentionally fucking someone over!!

Love always,

Manny
Old 07-01-2019, 04:12 PM   #38
VeryClean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
Dear Genius,

She hasn’t done the right thing yet because she hasn’t returned his money yet after she used his money to make money and still hasn’t paid the Dude back!

And my definition of “we all make mistakes” doesn’t include intentionally fucking someone over!!

Love always,

Manny
LOL! Your firebrand style of writing is quite amusing. I couldn't help but burst out in laughter when I read your post above.

You're right. I did jump the gun a bit because she hasn't yet returned the money to Cody. However Alize has given her solemn word that she will do so so let's hope Cody will receive his money very soon.
Old 07-01-2019, 04:18 PM   #39
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL! Your firebrand style of writing is quite amusing. I couldn't help but burst out in laughter when I read your post above.
It’s a gift I honed in High School talking back to teachers and talkin’ shit and backin’ it up in athletic environments.

ManSlut -Gatekeeper for ‘The Truth’ & ‘Justice’...lol
Old 07-01-2019, 05:07 PM   #40
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Alize has given her solemn word that she will do so so let's hope Cody will receive his money very soon.
The OP has a better chance at hitting the lotto jackpot than he has at ever getting his money back from her.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:10 PM   #41
Savage1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4

I haven't read through all the comments yet but I can vouch that she has done this before. She did the same thing to me several months ago. And she also threatened to call the police when I persistently tried to get my money back or my session that was promised. She's a trashy bitch with no titties anyway so I just sucked it up and considered it a loss as she hustled me. Let karma deal with it. But seeing this made me wish I had alerted people. Maybe it would have prevented the OP from falling victim to her shit. I know a lot of guys would just criticize me for letting trashy hooker hustle me. I also had seen her a few times before this and had been in contact with her daily up until this happened. Then her daily contact stopped and her lies began to show. Don't trust this skank and let this hoe end up on Harry Hines so I can drive by laughing at her.
Savage1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 11:39 AM   #42
pistol shot
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

I didn’t read the whole OP, because I knew the rest of the story after sentence 4.
pistol shot is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 12:24 PM   #43
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
The OP has a better chance at hitting the lotto jackpot than he has at ever getting his money back from her.
I agree, at least she admitted to being a thief, this should go well with future potential clients
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 01:51 PM   #44
london2012
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Doesn't sound like she has return his money yet.
london2012 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 01:52 PM   #45
Cody33Tx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Nope lol
Cody33Tx is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women