Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-30-2019, 08:31 PM   #16
DallasBella
BANNED

User ID: 49096
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody33Tx View Post
Ever come to Stephenville, Bella?
No, I travel as a companion only. Come see me xoxo
DallasBella is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 08:46 PM   #17
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

I don’t do it as a general rule, but I’ve done it a time or two with regulars and got paid back, with interest (pun intended). So I can definitively say the claim that “not ONE provider” would fulfill her obligation is false.

Generally speaking, though, it’s a bad thing to do. Even worse to come on here and start a thread about it. It will have little impact on her business (I know I’m no less inclined to see this woman because of it), and likely lands the fellow on a few DNS lists.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:24 PM   #18
Cody33Tx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

My whole intent is for her to lose business! She needs to know the value of a dollar and think twice before she tries to "one up" someone again!
Cody33Tx is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 04:40 AM   #19
AlizeXPleasures
Verified Dick Drainer!

User ID: 435678
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So yes I have not sent his money back yet when he helped me i immediately paid for my room.... He had asked me if i woulf come later that evening and i told him yes after pestering me more hours for the little amount of dlars and thennot even an hour after he sent it which was early afternoon bc i didnt respond within seconds he started in on me saying im taking his money i told him sir u asked me for this evening and he was irate so i told him i would send the money back when i had it then threatened to call cops n wasted alot of my time argueing back n forth all day when it hadnt even hit evening time yet that day ..... I did not intentionally take his money but i told him i wasnt going to see him due to the fact of how angry he had become. He told me he was going to ruin me so I told him i argued enough out of my day i felt like i earned the money am i in the wrong yes bc he did help but you should see how quick he accused me of it . n the things he was saying .... Bc i didnt send it back by his time when i told him i difnt have it he posted this .... Everyone's opinion will b different if i lose clientelle understandable but i also have clients that know I'm actually really fair n honest this is the only thing i am saying everyone have a blessed day
AlizeXPleasures is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 05:38 AM   #20
AlizeXPleasures
Verified Dick Drainer!

User ID: 435678
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Which I am sending the money back to him still...n will post when I have
AlizeXPleasures is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 05:43 AM   #21
Cody33Tx
Valued Poster

The last thing you told me, was that the money hadn't gone through, which I knew was not the truth, I even sent you screen shots of proof. Yes I texted you multiple times because I knew at that point I had been "had". Dont try to play the victim here Alize, you have seen me before and you know i am a nice guy. I guess if I was the way you are putting me out to be, I wouldn't have ever helped you out to begin with. I should have known that when you texted me asking if I was going to help you out or not? Or you would get the money some other way, that should have thrown up a red flag. Like I said, I hope you sleep well at night knowing I am the one who paid for your room.
Old 07-01-2019, 06:16 AM   #22
C4rb1n
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Hell he done paid for the room... Might as well let one of us come play on his dollar too..,,haha
C4rb1n is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 06:59 AM   #23
Cody33Tx
Valued Poster

If you already have all these so called clients that know you and trust you, then why didnt you ask them for help, instead of asking me after only seeing me once? I was a "sucker" and you saw an opening!
Old 07-01-2019, 07:40 AM   #24
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
There is not ONE provider who, if you fronted her money, she would fulfill her end of the deal. They are not here to make friends, because they enjoy it or for kicks to abide their time, they are here to make money. The easier the better for them so if they can get that money without doing anything for it other than give you a fake smile and thank you, they will.
FIFY😀
and this is simply not true, so please don't lump ALL ladies in this category. Some of us don't hustle people out of their money or take things that was not earned.

Not everyone, gent or lady, can be or should be trusted. It has to be earned, and even then, there are no guarantees that you will get back what you gave or get was agreed upon. This is true in life, not just the hobby.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 07:58 AM   #25
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBella View Post
I recently had a long-time client cancel several times in a row. I told him in order for me to put him on my very limited* schedule, I would require him to pay upfront. He paid and I think it was two weeks before we could meet.

We aren't ALL bad
Then there is that kind of exception where he is: 1. a long time client. 2. he cancels on you over and over, so I do not blame you there.

I am also sure there are other providers that will not say they are not bad and can be trusted.

I am talking about a provider that maybe a guy has seen once or twice or not at all, and that provider with the bat of her eyelashes, asks a hobbyist to prepay for a session.

The point is, no matter who they say they are or you might respect or admire the provider(s), best bet is to not front them money, because if you do, consider it as a non refundable gift. If she does follow through, consider yourself very lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody33Tx View Post
The last thing you told me, was that the money hadn't gone through, which I knew was not the truth, I even sent you screen shots of proof. Yes I texted you multiple times because I knew at that point I had been "had". Dont try to play the victim here Alize, you have seen me before and you know i am a nice guy. I guess if I was the way you are putting me out to be, I wouldn't have ever helped you out to begin with. I should have known that when you texted me asking if I was going to help you out or not? Or you would get the money some other way, that should have thrown up a red flag. Like I said, I hope you sleep well at night knowing I am the one who paid for your room.
I doubt the money you gave her was for the payment of the room. She saw you as easy prey and she was right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizeXPleasures View Post
Which I am sending the money back to him still...n will post when I have
There is no doubt that your story of the same scenario is going to be different. You know as do all providers that there are gullible guys out there who are stupid enough that they will prepay for the session, pay for the room in advance, ect. However, once they give you the money for a possible future session, any normal guy is going to keep in contact with you, not every second, but from time to time and you should with him up to the time of your appointment, that way, it seems less likely he would feel like he was not being taken advantage of.

You do not earn the money by spending your time texting prospective clients, that is total nonsense. If you felt it was too much, politely tell him that you are busy, but assure him that everything is still good for the time he is to see you. If he HAS to keep chatting, refund his money right then and there, not say you are going to when you find out a day or two after he posts a thread that you stole his money.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 08:02 AM   #26
Cody33Tx
Valued Poster

Thank you! Finally someone who understands lol
Old 07-01-2019, 08:27 AM   #27
Wile E Coyote
BANNED

Encounters: 90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
FIFY😀
and this is simply not true, so please don't lump ALL ladies in this category. Some of us don't hustle people out of their money or take things that was not earned.

Not everyone, gent or lady, can be or should be trusted. It has to be earned, and even then, there are no guarantees that you will get back what you gave or get was agreed upon. This is true in life, not just the hobby.
I agree with LL and always have thought when you post you make a lot of sense.

Yes, it it true that there are no guarantees in the world, but I think that most guys are in the hobby, going through a provider's screening, paying her required donation to hopefully get that guarantee of at least being able to get laid and get a nut when they see her for a session.

Unfortunately, there have been many instances over the years that some providers out there who use this hobby to take advantage of gullible guys and when they do not get it, like any business that lies, cheats and steals, they can at least get on the internet and tell their story to let others know about getting ripped off.
Wile E Coyote is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 09:52 AM   #28
HighEquilibrium
BANNED

If you beta male simps would stop being white knights an dr save a ho, this shit wouldn't happen...
HighEquilibrium is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 09:53 AM   #29
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I'm wondering what dollar amount this is over. She said "little amount of dollars" and OP sounds like he sold the farm.

It definitely doesn't make it right to keep the money (she said she would return it in this post) but you can tell by the way the OP has posted in this thread he was likely blowing up her phone. Maybe that made her mad, or maybe she just planned on keeping the money regardless. Only she would really know that. It will be interesting if the money is eventually returned.

I've given a few providers room money upfront and never got burned. I figured worst case they dive off with $100 and I learned a lesson. I don't think I'll have to sell any kidney's over $100 so I wasn't too worried.
I've even helped out somebody a couple of times by pre-paying for a session because she needed the money like yesterday. It worked out fine but I went in with the mindset that it might not. This was somebody I had seen many times over the years and wouldn't do that with somebody I've never seen, or have only seen once or twice. Plus I'm too lazy to get a pre-paid visa, and don't want to connect my real accounts to other payment accounts.

My advice (that nobody asked for) is send money if you want to but don't send an amount you're uncomfortable with possibly losing. That might be $5 for somebody or $150 for somebody else. This site is about P4P but we are dealing with humans and sometimes people need a little help.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 07-01-2019, 10:04 AM   #30
defleppard
Sugar me Sweet

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighEquilibrium View Post
If you beta male simps would stop being white knights an dr save a ho, this shit wouldn't happen...
A man, a real man, a true alpha male, can still (and should) be a gentleman and also have compassion. We don’t know the whole story here, only the two of them do. Lots of judgment being made by people not involved. The heart of this thread is that a hobbiest felt like he was wronged by a provider and he posted about his experience. The provider disagrees on some of the details.

Who’s right and who’s wrong? Who knows. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle, and again only they know. It’s targeted flaming, toward either side, that contributes to both men and women here to be hesitant to discuss information. That’s sad because it’s information and the intent of this site to help everyone make good choices and have fun.
defleppard is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women