Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2015, 01:12 PM   #31
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
Why the fuck did you have to bring me into it? Jesus this whole thread is just plain retarded and is bringing out the village idiots right along with it.
At least you're part of the idiot crew, this thread has become a bbfs admission thread, anybody else want to admit they occasionally like it raw? I kid, I kid lol
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:49 PM   #32
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

That's all I wanted to hear.

Thank you for your candor.

I'll now put you back on ignore so we can both do what we do best, get paid to have a great time with some really great guys.

The end :-)

I'm kind of curious if any of the other phony anti-barebacking crusaders/propagandists would like to take this opportunity to come clean as well.

Remember, folks - doing it in a sneaky, underhanded way is much more dangerous than being honorable and upfront.

This shit inevitably comes out in the wash, one way or the other.

I love you all.
Next Best Thing is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:13 PM   #33
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg you guys are like a bunch hillbillies huddled up around a spec of fools gold.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:14 PM   #34
DarkeyKong
Account Disabled

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.treat69 View Post
Why the fuck did you have to bring me into it? Jesus this whole thread is just plain retarded and is bringing out the village idiots right along with it.
Oooooh, "that" Savannah. I was like, "what the fuck is !Vi! talking about. OAN: I can't hate on THN, I actually have to say I have a new respect for her. She just came with the "real talk" central!
DarkeyKong is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 03:20 PM   #35
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Omg you guys are like a bunch hillbillies huddled up around a spec of fools gold.
You did the right thing coming clean. No one likes a lying, conniving hook.

I'd be willing to wager that you'll experience an influx of new, previously disinterested customers.

The downside is the suckers that you used to bullshit into believing that they were special because you let them rawdog you won't be as eager to pay the upcharge.

Good hooking though.
Old 12-07-2015, 06:25 PM   #36
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Let's move away here from the thread hijacks and name calling and stick to the topic..
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 06:43 PM   #37
Maverick972
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Well, this is it folks...we found it....ROCK BOTTOM.
Maverick972 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 06:55 PM   #38
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not coming clean. I've told this to dozens of people when the subject comes up. I've never hid it. Like I said: hillbillies and fools gold. Going bare a few times in as many years isn't the same as offering it to everyone who walks in the door. The cesspool lovers can quit getting all excited.
Old 12-07-2015, 07:21 PM   #39
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Well folks, there you have it.

Yet another one confessing to the ultimate hooker crime - bbfs.

I've said it before., I'll say it again. 50% on initial contact, 75% after a degree of familiarity and comfort is established.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's fantastic that more and more hooks are being honest and no longer feeling obligated to fucking lie to your face.

WooHoo.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:01 PM   #40
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Also, I didn't even respond to your piss on me threAD because I couldn't make myself care about who pisses on you if my life depended on it.
I don't care who you are...that's funny right there.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:05 PM   #41
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Not a thread I would have started.....but it's gotten some very interesting responses. I guess any kind of attention is better than none, huh?
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:18 PM   #42
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
Not a thread I would have started.....but it's gotten some very interesting responses. I guess any kind of attention is better than none, huh?
Ding Ding Diiiiing!
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 01:23 PM   #43
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
You know I've been looking for the right time and place to say this and it hasn't really come so I'll just say it here:

Yes, just like many ladies, I have barebacked in the hobby. Yes it happens between two people who decide to do for whatever reason. Personally, I can literally count on one hand the times I've done it in the 3 1/2 years I've been here and I typically won't see them again after we've done so because I don't want the expectation to be there from that point on. The few times it has it just did and that was that, there was no asking or offering or any of that bullshit. It just happened.

Like I've said before, inviting your neighbor over for dinner once in awhile vs opening up your kitchen to the whole damn neighborhood are two TOTALLY different things. I can't imagine taking that risk with everyone I see because I love my life and don't want to expose myself to the Charlie Sheens of the world on a regular basis. It's not a moral issue. It's a social acceptance and community health issue. The fact that you can't comprehend that or don't care about it tells me all I need to know about you. And that's the problem I have with you. You're self centered and greedy to point I can't understand. So when you start whining about your "boundaries" expect people like me to speak up and call you out. Not only do you not care about others' boundaries, you get the majority of your business by lowering your standards of safety and wellness.

Like a snickers bar in a swimming pool, Milfy. It may very well be sweet and harmless, but it still looks like shit.
It's time we brought Jesus into this 'Grudge Fuck'...

ManSlut: Jesus, what do you think of this hypocrisy?

Jesus: Why criticize the splinter in your neighbor's eye when you have a board in your own?

Quote:
I guess you're saying you are 'a spec(k) of fools gold?
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 03:22 PM   #44
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
It's time we brought Jesus into this 'Grudge Fuck'...

ManSlut: Jesus, what do you think of this hypocrisy?

Jesus: Why criticize the splinter in your neighbor's eye when you have a board in your own?

I guess you're saying you are 'a spec(k) of fools gold?
The bbfs thing is fools gold. And the hillbillies in love with it trip over their two left inbred feet running after it.

Nothing is black or white and this bbfs thing is no different. We all fall somewhere on the spectrum. Some of us are just on opposite ends of that spectrum.

So Ya, on topic, I think Milfy2002 has a cesspool for a vagina and wouldn't go near it for all the money in Texas. She's on the other end of the spectrum letting anyone she sees bust a load in her pussy for $200.

She started her little threAD because she's having problems finding guys to fuck her. I don't blame them.
Old 12-08-2015, 03:23 PM   #45
Next Best Thing
Valued Poster

Quote:
The bbfs thing is fools gold. And the hillbillies in love with it trip over their two left inbred feet running after it.

Nothing is black or white and this bbfs thing is no different. We all fall somewhere on the spectrum. Some of us are just on opposite ends of the spectrum.

So Ya, on topic, I think Milfy2002 has a cesspool for a vagina and wouldn't go near it for all the money in Texas. She's on the other end of the spectrum letting anyone she sees bust a load in her pussy for $200.

She started her little threAD because she's having problems finding guys to fuck. I don't blame them.
Pretty strong words

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women