Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-06-2015, 07:36 PM   #16
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

Wait...what? I can't leave her alone? What hole have you had your head buried in?

Only because you have no sense of humor ;-)

Or maybe because you haven't been chased around this board and don't know how it feels to endure incessant bat shit craziness directed at you with laser beam eyes. This must be what it's like to have a bitchy wife!

Plus I'm a huge fan of comic relief...

Either way I'm totally looking forward to a grudge fuck!
You could always use the ignore function. So long as you aren't incessantly then revealing the ignored post because it is you that is actually obsessed you should be fine
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 07:49 PM   #17
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCobra36 View Post
I woukd like to nominate myself. It woukd be an honor if my dick was the thing that turned rivals into friends.
Heck yeah!
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:10 PM   #18
KingCobra36
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Heck yeah!
Just PM the details ahead of time, and I'll be ready and willing.
KingCobra36 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:24 PM   #19
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

You might be on to something milfy, both of you are interesting woman for sure, The 69 position between the both of you would get things started in the right direction, I don't have a giant dick or more than 2 rounds per hour so I'm out.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 09:37 PM   #20
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexxxs View Post
I'd do if I get to officiate the competition.

Round 1 - Milfy and Nurse 69. First to O loses. Loser blows me while winner grudge fucks loser with a strap-on of winner's choice.

Round 2 - TBD.
To funny trex lol
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2015, 11:48 PM   #21
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Ha, this is funny. A logistical nightmare; but to have two women on the same page for a grudge fuck would be one of the dreams.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 06:38 AM   #22
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

This makes no since .... That's as logical as me Fucking savannah ... No matter offense

Honestly just let it go ... Fuck someone who wants to fuck you
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 08:56 AM   #23
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:

Wait...what? I can't leave her alone? What hole have you had your head buried in?

Only because you have no sense of humor ;-)

Or maybe because you haven't been chased around this board and don't know how it feels to endure incessant bat shit craziness directed at you with laser beam eyes. This must be what it's like to have a bitchy wife!

Plus I'm a huge fan of comic relief...

Either way I'm totally looking forward to a grudge fuck!
Well Darlin, You started this thread not her............so seems you are chasing her now.

And being in the middle of you two during a grudge fuck doesn't sound like a place any sane man would want to be in. I can see it now......Mily, bet you can bite his dick as hard as I can. THN, wanna bet watch this....CHOMP, severed dick, just that quick.
motor is online now   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:26 AM   #24
johnclark
Viva covfefe!

Encounters: 88

Quote:

I was thinking that a good grudge fuck is the best way to bury the hatchet.

If it were to happen I would nominate myself as the most unbiased participant here. I'm also familiar with the "10 count must" system. Let's do it.
johnclark is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:30 AM   #25
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

This is really so sad. I've never gotten so many texts and pms from providers and hobbyists expressing their "WTF?!" over how ridiculous you are.

Milfy, I RESPECTFULLY gave you my opinion in your threAD about pushing boundaries because I found the hypocrisy of your gripe worth comment. And here you are attempting to push my boundaries since you already know I would never willing expose myself to you or anything involving you. You obviously have no respect for other people's boundaries. Its no surprise to me you have a problem with people respecting yours.

Also, I didn't even respond to your piss on me threAD because I couldn't make myself care about who pisses on you if my life depended on it. So no, I don't "follow you around". Just because my opinion differs from yours does not make it a grudge and the only one kicking and screaming is you.

So I'm not sure if you can grudge fuck yourself but you have every bit of my support and encouragement to give it a try.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 09:52 AM   #26
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You know I've been looking for the right time and place to say this and it hasn't really come so I'll just say it here:

Yes, just like many ladies, I have barebacked in the hobby. Yes it happens between two people who decide to do for whatever reason. Personally, I can literally count on one hand the times I've done it in the 3 1/2 years I've been here and I typically won't see them again after we've done so because I don't want the expectation to be there from that point on. The few times it has it just did and that was that, there was no asking or offering or any of that bullshit. It just happened.

Like I've said before, inviting your neighbor over for dinner once in awhile vs opening up your kitchen to the whole damn neighborhood are two TOTALLY different things. I can't imagine taking that risk with everyone I see because I love my life and don't want to expose myself to the Charlie Sheens of the world on a regular basis. It's not a moral issue. It's a social acceptance and community health issue. The fact that you can't comprehend that or don't care about it tells me all I need to know about you. And that's the problem I have with you. You're self centered and greedy to point I can't understand. So when you start whining about your "boundaries" expect people like me to speak up and call you out. Not only do you not care about others' boundaries, you get the majority of your business by lowering your standards of safety and wellness.

Like a snickers bar in a swimming pool, Milfy. It may very well be sweet and harmless, but it still looks like shit.
Old 12-07-2015, 10:33 AM   #27
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
Well Darlin, You started this thread not her............so seems you are chasing her now.

And being in the middle of you two during a grudge fuck doesn't sound like a place any sane man would want to be in. I can see it now......Mily, bet you can bite his dick as hard as I can. THN, wanna bet watch this....CHOMP, severed dick, just that quick.

Roflmao....

And y'all two need to just put each other on the egnore bottom and be done with it. The end
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:01 AM   #28
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
You know I've been looking for the right time and place to say this and it hasn't really come so I'll just say it here:

Yes, just like many ladies, I have barebacked in the hobby. Yes it happens between two people who decide to do for whatever reason. Personally, I can literally count on one hand the times I've done it in the 3 1/2 years I've been here and I typically won't see them again after we've done so because I don't want the expectation to be there from that point on. The few times it has it just did and that was that, there was no asking or offering or any of that bullshit. It just happened.

Like I've said before, inviting your neighbor over for dinner once in awhile vs opening up your kitchen to the whole damn neighborhood are two TOTALLY different things. I can't imagine taking that risk with everyone I see because I love my life and don't want to expose myself to the Charlie Sheens of the world on a regular basis. It's not a moral issue. It's a social acceptance and community health issue. The fact that you can't comprehend that or don't care about it tells me all I need to know about you. And that's the problem I have with you. You're self centered and greedy to point I can't understand. So when you start whining about your "boundaries" expect people like me to speak up and call you out. Not only do you not care about others' boundaries, you get the majority of your business by lowering your standards of safety and wellness.

Like a snickers bar in a swimming pool, Milfy. It may very well be sweet and harmless, but it still looks like shit.

That's all I wanted to hear.

Thank you for your candor.

I'll now put you back on ignore so we can both do what we do best, get paid to have a great time with some really great guys.

The end :-)

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:53 AM   #29
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

That's all I wanted to hear.

And I'm sure that's all you did hear...
Old 12-07-2015, 11:56 AM   #30
sweet.treat69
Your Soon-To-Be Favorite

User ID: 82000
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by !VI! View Post
This makes no since .... That's as logical as me Fucking savannah ... No matter offense

Honestly just let it go ... Fuck someone who wants to fuck you
Why the fuck did you have to bring me into it? Jesus this whole thread is just plain retarded and is bringing out the village idiots right along with it.
sweet.treat69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women