Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-08-2011, 04:20 PM   #16
Killersalt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

What Raphael fails to mention is his rantings and ravings about his lynch mob, guttersnipes and promoting his banned handler's agenda. His posts tend to be so out there that they encourage the negative responses. Yes, he tends to get harassed, but he PROVOKES it. He throws fits when his master using multiple handles gets banned due to her own actions and then blames the lynch mob. Her latest ban was because of Miss Alyssa, BestOralnTexas & herself. No one in his evil lynch mob had anything to do with it.

WW doesn't just randomly pick on people, nor anyone else in Raphael's claimed lynch mob. Raphael calls out specific handles as being in this mob, claims they are in league with the Mods and ownership, quotes rules over and over he and his handler break, then crys like a baby when someone gives it back to him. Then he endlessly bitches about how the board is run and how it is destined to fail.

You can't piss with the big dogs, then cry when you get bit.

All that being said, he is entertaining to some degree & I would miss him if he went away. I heart Raphael!! Vive Le France!!!
Old 01-08-2011, 05:05 PM   #17
maybedick
Gaining Momentum

Raphael
How dare you call me unproductive I'll have you know I have three children I know about.
OH and if I'm not wrong wasn't it the french we replaced in vietnam?
Old 01-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #18
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
This isn't going to end well, just sayin'

Let's put all the cards on the table and I mean all of them, see if that light at the end of the tunnel is a train wreck. I'll start, went to lunch about a month ago, with a knobbyist that was getting some heck down at the port for maybe not being exactly a male and perhaps one of sofia's (Raphael's mistress and the puller of his strings, she's sort of horrible but we'll get to that later on trust me) thincking that a little off board face to face would provide some bonding. We like to bond down at the port and most of the regular posters know one another and have for many years. So having lunch with someone isn't really a big deal. So we have lunch and it's no big deal, except later the hobbyist tells me that sofia is blackmailing him, forcing him to obtain information on other providers and hobbyists. Personal info, where they work, marital status and so on.

This becomes quite involved and ugly but that is another story, so a few days ago Father Wayward the inoccent fluff ball of SHMB land starts getting these PMs from sofia's handle of the moment jasmin, they have all sorts of personal data about me, my wife, my kids, their cell phones and so on. Which would have most knobbyists pissing blood, but my wife knows, besides she has a showcase on eccie and I've already turned out one of my daughters, my son is running some girls in Galveston ... not really but the truth is even funnier so let's go with this small bit of poetic license for now.

Raphael would you like to keep going because this is getting to be kind of a turn on for me?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
Thread highjacks are common place in Houston.

But the subject here is no more the military history of the French than it is the glorious outcome of the American involvement in Viet-Nam.

The subject is the constant abuse heaped on Houston by a small clique of mostly unproductive participants

Raphael this is how the SHMB thing works, you call me names and quote Father Wayward out of context. Then we provide context and respond with interesting information. The next step is for you to respond to that post in the spirit of the dialectic and we begin the search for the truth of the matter. It's you that have hijacked your own thread which is kind of funny. So try again please, that post receives a failing grade.

Now if you would like to talk about the absolute failure of your beloved French in Indo-China we can do that, but again it seems silly here. But I'll indulge you for a moment with the memory of the Battle of Dien Bien Phu it was like this thread a complete French disaster.

Now let's get back to your Keeper and revist the story of Paul, did you pretend to be Paul when talking to an eccie mod so sofia could regain access to these forums? Be careful you know how testy Father Wayward gets when you have a veracity short fall.

Now try to answer my last two posts, then we can move on to some more reasons why we sometimes treat your posts with disdain. In the end we will get to the truth. While trying to be amusing someone might suggest that you will soon be biting the pillow, just like in one of your sessions. But it wouldn't be me in this thread at this time. However would you describe that last sentence as truthful or dishonest?

We await your responce sir.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:40 PM   #19
Raphael
BANNED

Encounters: 24

Thread highjacks and slanderous allegations reported to mods.
Old 01-08-2011, 05:50 PM   #20
maybedick
Gaining Momentum

Dude your the one that brought up vietman you hijacked yourown thread
Old 01-08-2011, 06:03 PM   #21
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Angry

Quote:
Thread highjacks and slanderous allegations reported to mods.
So you have no response?

Do you have any direct or indirect knowledge of sofia photographing coin-op clients coming in and out of your favorite pleasure place. Noting vehicle license plates and using those to find detailed personal information about their lives. Contacting those clients via work email addresses. That kind of fun light hearted stuff?

Again we await your topical reply.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:06 PM   #22
Raphael
BANNED

off topic once again. Just as the allegations that ASPD and Horndogs people were writing down licence plates at their socials, are off topic.

+ guilt by association with a person I have never met and whose guilt is an unproven allegation of people who are themselves alleged to have noted down licence plates...

Eccie-Houston is such a wonderful place, doesn't everyone agree?
Old 01-08-2011, 06:18 PM   #23
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Exclamation

Quote:
off topic once again. Just as the allegations that ASPD and Horndogs people were writing down licence plates at their socials, are off topic.

+ guilt by association with a person I have never met and whose guilt is an unproven allegation of people who are themselves alleged to have noted down licence plates...

Eccie-Houston is such a wonderful place, doesn't everyone agree?
So now you are saying that you have never met your mistress? Never been envolved in any of her proven misdeeds? Have you never been to the coin-op either and if that's true did you make up the reviews?

We are not talking about aspd or horned puppies; rather just about you as the flag bearer for the sofia clan coinop. We do agree that eccie is a wonderful place and it is the accurate exchange of information that makes it so. If you can't shade that information exchange then you want to pout, cry and whine. We get it, but you have not responded to any of the legitimate reasons why your posts are addressed as waste matter. Now try again please.
Old 01-08-2011, 06:57 PM   #24
Raphael
BANNED

If the unstable and stalking Wayward had been to the so-called Blue-Water agency he'd know one does not meet Sofia (i.e. the Madame) there, one meets the lady we are scheduled with for the hour.

And if Wayward never went there then he lied when he alleged the Madame noted down his licence plate and photographed him.

Banter aside, it is honestly disappointing Houston mods do not act on posts such as the one I have quoted from in the O.P. I mean, surely no one can deny it is way over the top...
Old 01-08-2011, 07:00 PM   #25
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Raphael has a right to his opinion. Even though I don't agree with it, I respect his right to say it. He's made recent personal attacks on me, and I've said nothing, I've even been very courteous in the face of his postings. Ignore this latest attempt to draw you all in, it's not worth it...

Don't let him set up a situation where you end up hurting yourself, it's easy to recognize it...avoid it...
Old 01-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #26
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

I've bit repeatedly. I responded with nary a mention of the French revolution, but remained constant in my inquiry in every thread. CITE ME EXAMPLES OF WHO RAN OFF WHO! Don't just make blanket allegations to suit your agenda.

Point us to threads. Were they not removed, I could easily point you to those where the currently banned did themselves in. So spare us the repeated whining without example. So far you've cited one Wayward post, yet you've been name calling and lumping everyone who has ever disagreed with you into groups without any proof.

Tell me what I had to do with any bannings? Who have I run off?

Conversely, which one or two time posters' threads were CLOSED solely because of YOUR catfighting and name-calling with another member wholly unrelated to the initial thread topic. Did you bang the RTM then? You're the one calling for uniformity. Did you report your hijack on the Burlesque thread started by Carmela?

Answer my initial inquiries if you dare, or remain steadfast in your refusal to do so. Your silence on the subject speaks volumes.

Finally, after all the times you've posted "I'm telling the Mods" or "I'm telling on you," it's getting more & more difficult to refrain from asking the questions posed in the 7th paragraph of my earlier post. But I won't.

Nevertheless, I can't get the picture of Judy from "Leave it to Beaver" out of my head now. I hate when that happens.

BTW, KS is "dead on" in his post. Well stated.
Old 01-08-2011, 07:17 PM   #27
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Quote:
If the unstable and stalking Wayward had been to the so-called Blue-Water agency he'd know one does not meet Sofia (i.e. the Madame) there, one meets the lady we are scheduled with for the hour.

And if Wayward never went there then he lied when he alleged the Madame noted down his licence plate and photographed him.

Banter aside, it is honestly disappointing Houston mods do not act on posts such as the one I have quoted from in the O.P. I mean, surely no one can deny it is way over the top...
Defamatory statements and hijacking reported to mods. Rules 263/4, 967/3, 1, 2, 3 and the Poster's Bill of Rights all violated, not to mention Paul's Manual.

Glad to hear when Raph attacks, it is banter. When anyone else does it, it's defamatory, racial, and/or Rules' violations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Raphael has a right to his opinion. Even though I don't agree with it, I respect his right to say it. He's made recent personal attacks on me, and I've said nothing, I've even been very courteous in the face of his postings. Ignore this latest attempt to draw you all in, it's not worth it...

Don't let him set up a situation where you end up hurting yourself, it's easy to recognize it...avoid it...
Now you tell me? Where were you earlier today, voice of reason?
Old 01-08-2011, 07:53 PM   #28
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
Now you tell me? Where were you earlier today, voice of reason?
Sorry, as I said I was on military duty all day today. Being able to read the entire thread makes it easy to see that he's just trying to draw people into attacking him so they'll get points/banned. It's fine for him to do that, but just recognize it for what it is and let it alone. He can't convince anyone of his argument, so the only way for people to lose is to let him bait them into personal attacks...

Just ignore it...
Old 01-08-2011, 08:45 PM   #29
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Exclamation

Personal favorite of Raphael's helpful posts today, first he claims service in combat and then after deriding Wakeup for his military service calling anyone else that served rapists and baby killers. We are treated to this nugget of insight into Ralph's honesty in the same thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphael
In Bosnia, 1993. Just curiosity to see combat up close, posing as a journalist, using a plastified library card as fake ID.
So he was really a lying tourist on vacation. Sounds like one of his informative reviews.
Old 01-08-2011, 08:49 PM   #30
Omahan
Secretary of State

Quote:

If you want the Houston mods to do something about this maybe you should have put the thread in the Houston forums. Why drag this shit onto the national forums where those of us who are not from Houston have no background knowledge nor interest in the situation?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women