Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #16
Chig232
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Yes, at least you put the effort to try and find pics that looked very similar to you. Not one of your reviews questioned the validity of your pics so you must be a close match. It's better then some women on here posting pics that are obviously years old where they weigh 20lbs, or more, less then they actually do now. And not only that but they still acknowledge that they weigh less then they actually do.

Bravo, Well handled... it wasn't much of a concern to me anyway because you had several stellar reviews by established Hobbyest. I still look forward to seeing you.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:31 PM   #17
S-Man
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensuousserenity29 View Post
I'm very sorry to everyone for the mess I have caused. Yes I did post a fake pic, but I didn't mean to cause any harm. The reason I did it probably don't matter now, but I am an honest person and wanted to tell everyone why I did it. First I didn't want to post my real pics because I was afraid my ex would recognize me.
So the fake pics were close enough to be her (as her clients have stated), but not close enough for her ex to recognize her?
Old 10-11-2010, 02:35 PM   #18
Naughtyone
Registered Member

Encounters: 12

Yes, I too have seen Serenity over 6 times in the past since she went Indy. I have never felt like she tried to mislead me with false pics. I for one really think she is sexier than the infamous "seatbelt" pic! Serenity is a beautiful young gal and as I have told her before, she has nothing to be self-conscious about. She provides a great service at an affordable price! Isn't that what we all want? I give her 2 thumbs up!
Old 10-11-2010, 02:44 PM   #19
Chig232
Valued Poster

I think it's easy to see why she would think that. SO's can pick out subtle details where a new client that is excited about seeing a provider will notice a resemblance and not think twice about it.

She has Several Stellar reviews, lets give her a break guys.... This thread should be locked IMO.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:47 PM   #20
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naughtyone View Post
Yes, I too have seen Serenity over 6 times in the past since she went Indy. I have never felt like she tried to mislead me with false pics. I for one really think she is sexier than the infamous "seatbelt" pic! Serenity is a beautiful young gal and as I have told her before, she has nothing to be self-conscious about. She provides a great service at an affordable price! Isn't that what we all want? I give her 2 thumbs up!
I think we all want transparency. Beauty is very subjective, so when it comes to choosing who to spend my money on, I don't want to have to take anybody's word for it. In that seatbelt pic, for instance, I absolutely fell in love with those tits. If I had booked, those are the tits I would want to see; I don't care if you or anybody else thinks hers are actually better or close enough.

That being said, coming clean and apologizing rather than lying or pointing fingers is definitely the way to go, and I commend her for it. I look forward to seeing the "real" pics, but will be forced to remain skeptical until somebody I trust verifies them, which very well may never happen.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:59 PM   #21
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melakee160 View Post
By the way, she does look alot like the fake pics she posted. Isn't that all that should matter? how good she looks in person? Keep your head up Serenity.
Not wanting to derail this thread, but - No.
There are many ways to look at it that shed light on why a lady would want or even feel the need to do so - some of which I understand. But No.
As I said earlier, her seeking out pics that look like her so as to successfully avoid bait and switch or fake reviews is utterly amazing - and laudable - in my opinion. But No.

Throwing all other reasoning aside, those pics were not hers let alone Of her to use to pass off as herself. (Then there's forum rules and the fact that other providers go out and have their pics taken, why should others be able to use pics of others?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-Man View Post
So the fake pics were close enough to be her (as her clients have stated), but not close enough for her ex to recognize her?
Maybe he could recognize her, but it could easily be proven they weren't of her.

I've never seen the lady, but throughout all the hub-bub I gather she'll do well. Owning up to a mistake (regardless of severity) shows more of who she is than anything else I've seen. I wish her well.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:16 PM   #22
monkeyspanx69
Registered Member

To S-man..um hello? So that if he did c her ad he couldnt do anything about it since it wasnt her
Old 10-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #23
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyspanx69 View Post
To S-man..um hello? So that if he did c my ad he couldnt do anything about it since it wasnt me
just wondering why you are speaking if you were her and on your 5th post with premium? not that it matters anymore!!
Old 10-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #24
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
To S-man..um hello? So that if he did c my ad he couldnt do anything about it since it wasnt me
Haha. Can't wait to see the apology for this one.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #25
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizzer View Post
Haha. Can't wait to see the apology for this one.
totally agree!!
yeah, just a big disappoint now!! Should quit when they were ahead.
Assume we are on the same page Bizzer!
Old 10-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #26
Junky
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

The internet is a notoriously unforgiving place, where people hide behind their keyboards and spew vitriol that they would never have the courage to say to another persons face.

I think it is commendable that she came clean and also that many people in this forum seem forgiving.

I am still on the internet, right?
Old 10-11-2010, 03:40 PM   #27
TheBizzer
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye9 View Post
totally agree!!
yeah, just a big disappoint now!! Should quit when they were ahead.
Assume we are on the same page Bizzer!
Yep, nothing like forgetting which handle you're logged in under.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:41 PM   #28
krusty
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Quote:

Old 10-11-2010, 03:42 PM   #29
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

Quote:
*TinMan slowly places the phone down*

Ahem...so, are you flagrantly breaking the rules yourself, or are you having someone do it for you?

The funniest thing is, this user name has six posts, all about the same girl. Hope the mods do the right thing here.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:45 PM   #30
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

LMAO geezus...first a creampie which got put on the back burner for the fake pics...then the fake pics which got put on the back burner because she is hot (would you all be so forgiving if she was only a 5 but using pics of a 10+ girl? What if she sincerely apologized?)...now she's using a premium access account...

How many ways can one person fuck up in less than 24 hours?! Too funny!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women