Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-11-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
Guest050211
Account Disabled

User ID: 42856
Red face ~ ME ~

I'm very sorry to everyone for the mess I have caused. Yes I did post a fake pic, but I didn't mean to cause any harm. The reason I did it probably don't matter now, but I am an honest person and wanted to tell everyone why I did it. First I didn't want to post my real pics because I was afraid my ex would recognize me. Guys have told me how to post pics where my face is hidden but I didn't know how to do that. Second even though guys have told me that I'm pretty I am still very self conscious and don't feel like I was pretty enough to compete with the other girls on this board. I am really sorry and there is nothing more I can say. I will do everything I can to make it right starting with posting real pics. I am meeting with a friend soon to help me take pics and to show me how to hide my face.

Please don't hate me. I didn't think it was a big deal and I thought that a lot of girls posted pics that weren't theirs. I am just getting started doing this on my own and I am doing this completely by myself. I may not be doing everything right but at least I'm doing it myself and I don't have a pimp. I looked for a long to find pics that looked like me and I thought that was ok. I'm sorry and please give me a chance to show you the real me and that I am for real.

Serenity
Verified Provider- Eccie, P411
piercedkitty26@yahoo.com

Old 10-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Very classy...I hope you do well!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
Jaguar
Registered Member

My ECCIE Reviews

So are you gonna post some real pics?
Old 10-11-2010, 12:39 PM   #4
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
So are you gonna post some real pics?
In reading her ENTIRE post I do believe she indicated that her plan is to do just that.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #5
cheatercheater
Prowler

Encounters: 71

Your sincere apology and subsequent posting of your own pics will go a long way in restoring your name.

Good luck!
Old 10-11-2010, 12:42 PM   #6
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenterLock View Post
In reading her ENTIRE post I do believe she indicated that her plan is to do just that.
First paragraph...last and next to last sentences for those too lazy to read the entire post...
Old 10-11-2010, 01:03 PM   #7
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW very classy girl, if you are that sexy to look like the model, you dont need fake pictures sweety, just dont include your face in it!!!

Good luck on restoring your name sweety!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 01:19 PM   #8
Horsemancummeth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I will give credit where credit is due. You have handled this extremly well.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #9
CenterLock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsemancummeth View Post
I will give credit where credit is due. You have handled this extremly well.
Agreed.

I'm still amazed (while I agree wholeheartedly that posting fake pics is wrong) that she posted pics close enough to what she looks like for reviewers not to have noticed. There's something to be said for that.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:25 PM   #10
Donnie Brasco
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Hit me up as soon as u post pics. I'll do my best to c u and do a real review on u. Instead of u putting up with BS reviews.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:40 PM   #11
Hawkeye9
Premium Access

Encounters: 230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnie Brasco View Post
Hit me up as soon as u post pics. I'll do my best to c u and do a real review on u. Instead of u putting up with BS reviews.
including my own and a few more she has good reviews in the past 6 weeks or so, but that latest one is sooo bad I hope she gets a guy like you to restore her honor so to speak. I will end up doing one anyways soon, but someone fresh needs to bet me to it so I am not mr. WK!!
Old 10-11-2010, 01:43 PM   #12
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

You're not the first to make this mistake, and you won't be the last. You've done more than most girls by stepping up and admitting it. I may not wait until you post your pics to meet you, because if you look like the fakes, you will get very popular very fast once the real ones are posted.
Old 10-11-2010, 01:51 PM   #13
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Very nice. Best of luck. (By the way, my pic is not really me either).
Old 10-11-2010, 01:56 PM   #14
Iaintliein
Valued Poster

Bravo! With Halloween so close, go buy some sexy Mardi Gras type masks or make one from Hobby Lobby (gotta love that name) stuff. A big brimmed hat pulled down showing only the lips is great. . . especially if your only wearing that and maybe stilettos and pearls! Then have a friend snap some shots in decent light. Or, ask for someone to obscure your face in some shots via photoshop, it's easily done. Regards,
Old 10-11-2010, 02:06 PM   #15
melakee160
Registered Member

I have been with Serenity twice. She is a beautiful girl and a very nice person. She treats me like a boyfriend. Holds great conversation and best of all, great service. I have to say that many of the pics on this site are fake. She's the only girl that's ever admitted it. The girl is trying to make a living and supports her family. If you don't want to see her because of this mess, you are missing out!!! Serenity is better looking than most of the girls on here. By the way, she does look alot like the fake pics she posted. Isn't that all that should matter? how good she looks in person? Keep your head up Serenity.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women