Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2013, 10:09 PM   #31
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

There are so many holes in this story it is like Swiss Cheese....There are two posting that she has now in the provider section where if no where to stay and in the middle of no where also then she must be a magician.......She should count herself lucky that no one played kick the can with her belongings for lying about the whole ordeal.....
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 10:28 PM   #32
giasanto38ddd
BACK AND WETTER THEN EVER

User ID: 39912
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sorry that happened to you but....I took a little break from here and its funny when I come back this the first thread I read...it seems drama seems to follow this girl....karma always works things out though
giasanto38ddd is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:44 PM   #33
Molly Chandler
Account Disabled

User ID: 196147
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wldtravel26 View Post
Good luck to all parties involved.

Some parties need Green Oaks more than they need luck. IJS.
Molly Chandler is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 08:33 AM   #34
Tony Patella
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

...and the drama continues...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=827318
Tony Patella is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 01:03 PM   #35
Guest111419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Patella View Post
...and the drama continues...

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=827318
...and there was someome in this thread who had the nerve to call me loony.

Uh huh......, yup....., sure.
Guest111419 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 02:15 PM   #36
BossLadyThick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 167483
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm her most recent vitcim & if gs2 said she went crazy... I believe it... She went nuts on me a few times in less then 24 hours... And no I didn't change my mind when I was trying to help... She is one who can't be helped.... I'm a sweet person with a huge heart, will do for almost anybody... So why she do me like this??? She is very ungrateful think everyone owes her something... The things I did do for her while she was around me was never to her satisfaction... Really & your in someone else place talking shit raising your voice, screaming, running up in their face.... Please, she is a truly lost cause.... I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for this one.... NONE AT ALL... My God be with her, because someone will take her out for the things she do, & say!!!
BossLadyThick is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 03:00 PM   #37
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

wait...so you are helping her out and the help you give her is not acceptable to her??? oh lordy, someone needs to up her meds. so sorry you got burned for trying to do a nice thing for someone else.

i give it a few days and she'll be back on the board acting as if none of this happened.
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 07:11 PM   #38
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Not a few days. It's now. Look in Coed.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:17 PM   #39
Cleatus
Gaining Momentum

Screw TNT this is where the real drama is...
Cleatus is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 10:30 PM   #40
fletch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Not a few days. It's now. Look in Coed.
for once we are on the same page
fletch is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 03:49 AM   #41
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossLadyThick View Post
I'm her most recent vitcim & if gs2 said she went crazy... I believe it... She went nuts on me a few times in less then 24 hours... And no I didn't change my mind when I was trying to help... She is one who can't be helped.... I'm a sweet person with a huge heart, will do for almost anybody... So why she do me like this??? She is very ungrateful think everyone owes her something... The things I did do for her while she was around me was never to her satisfaction... Really & your in someone else place talking shit raising your voice, screaming, running up in their face.... Please, she is a truly lost cause.... I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for this one.... NONE AT ALL... My God be with her, because someone will take her out for the things she do, & say!!!
OMG... you are the worst. You took me to your apartment when I paid you for a ride to get my son and to rent a room. I did not ask to go to your apartment. In fact, I did not want to go to your apartment. You are not sweet. You are hateful of other providers, talk shit about everybody and tried to belittle me the whole time I was stuck at your place. I did not go crazy, you attacked me after I told you I did not get all the positive reviews I have by being a bad provider. You abused me physically, mentally and verbally. You are a sick & violent person. Then you threw all my things outside and kept whatever you wanted.

OP why don't you say it like it is... You took advantage of me and tried to make my life more difficult than it already was. If you hadn't left me in the position I was in by lying to me I would have never had to ask BLT for a ride and this whole nightmare I suffered could have been avoided.

I am not crazy... Unfortunate incidences like living in a hotel and getting robbed by a fellow provider I trusted so that I couldn't pay my rent was what forced me in the situation I was in when I asked for help in the sandbox. Both the OP and Bossladythick were just opportunists who preyed upon my misfortune.

I am not at all crazy. I have lived a nightmare partly due to my trusting nature and partly due to my own bad choices. I learned my lessons.

I am so grateful and so relieved that I am no longer forced to live in a hotel and face being on the street every day at noon if I do not have my rent. That is a huge load off my shoulders.

I have resolved to never allow myself to be a victim again. You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free." The truth is what it is and that won't change. Think what you will of me... That's your opinion not what is necessarily true. I generally try to not make assumptions, am impeccable with my word, don't take things personally and strive to do my best. Not that I am able to maintain anything close to perfect adherence to these statements... But when I mess up I take note of it and strive to try harder. That's all I can do. I am only human and far from perfect.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 07:45 AM   #42
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nucking Futs
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:22 AM   #43
Tara Evans
Account Disabled