Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 02-29-2020, 01:48 PM   #16
oeb11
Valued Poster

since ftw knows he/she is both God and Jesus- he/she by defnition could control the coronavirus- but won't.

And sees him/her self as immune to the virus.

good luck with that.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 01:57 PM   #17
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Damn...I was hoping you were the one.
Your words speak volumes about you...classy as ALWAYS.
Releasing your hate will set you free!!
God loves you...
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 02:00 PM   #18
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
How many Americans did Muslims terrorists kill ten years before Trumps travel ban?
5 folks that my family and I knew were killed on 9/11
3 in WTC and 2 on the plane in PA.
I have zero patience with that crap.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 02:01 PM   #19
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
since ftw knows he/she is both God and Jesus- he/she by defnition could control the coronavirus- but won't.

good luck with that.

of course not! the wisdom of his godly compassion and sympathy tells him to let people suffer! it's the right thing to do!

i mean .. if his godliness acts now, he'll be saving cats stuck in trees by next week, right?
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 02:02 PM   #20
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

good luck with that.
he/she sees you as a useful idiot

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 02:05 PM   #21
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the joy of the left as a death occurs seems great

they can hardly contain their glee as they try to disguise it as righteous rage
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 02:10 PM   #22
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Kinda funny how we have our first death from this virus and all Trump can say is “it’s all a hoax “ trump hasn’t got the decency to contact the next of kin or state his condolences towards the family of The victim
He’s full of hatred, lies about this epidemic stripped the CDC of funds and then blames it on the Dems. Calling it a big HOAX. There are going to be more deaths I’m sure and all Trump and his poodle Pence can say,,,,it’s a hoax a hoax. Pathetic
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 02:10 PM   #23
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
How many people did MS-13 kill here in the States?
Since you asked...this is JUST ONE INSTANCE!!
You have a SICK sense of humor.

MS-13 gang members 'hacked victims with machetes in California forest'

Federal racketeering indictment charges 22 people with nearly 200 crimes, including ‘heinous, horrible and cruel’ killings

Guardian staff and agencies
Tue 16 Jul 2019 17.59 EDT Last modified on Mon 22 Jul 2019 07.24 EDT

Prosecutors in Los Angeles have accused members and associates of the MS-13 gang of seven murders, including several in which victims were hacked to death with machetes in a southern California forest.The indictment by the US attorney’s office in Los Angeles unsealed on Tuesday charges 22 people linked to the Fulton clique, a subset of the MS-13 street gang. They are suspected of nearly 200 crimes in several states over nine years, the indictment said.
MS-13, or La Mara Salvatrucha, was formed in Los Angeles in the 1980s by refugees from El Salvador and is linked to killings across the US. Donald Trump has singled out the gang as a threat to the US and blames weak border enforcement for the group’s crimes. Many MS-13 gang members, however, were born in the US.

The indictment alleges that on 6 March 2017, several MS-13 members abducted, choked and drove a member of a rival gang who they believed had defaced MS-13 graffiti to a remote area of the Angeles national forest.
At the forest, six people dismembered the rival gang member with a machete and threw the body parts into a canyon, after one cut the heart out of the body, the indictment says.
Six killings were committed by gang members hoping to gain entry into or advance within the clique’s ranks, according to the indictment.
Officials called the killings so “heinous, cruel or depraved” that the defendants are eligible for the death penalty. Prosecutors have not said whether they intend to seek capital punishment.
All 22 of the alleged MS-13 members and associates are in custody. Eighteen had been apprehended over the last year on a range of federal and state charges, authorities said. Three were arrested in recent days in the Los Angeles area by a taskforce that included FBI agents, Los Angeles police officers and Los Angeles county sheriff’s deputies. Another alleged MS-13 affiliate was arrested over the weekend in Oklahoma.
Authorities also filed two more cases under seal against juvenile defendants in federal court.
Old 02-29-2020, 02:13 PM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
5 folks that my family and I knew were killed on 9/11
3 in WTC and 2 on the plane in PA.
I have zero patience with that crap.
Excuse me....was 9/11 in the last ten years?

Was Saudis Arabia on the travel ban?

Are you bright enough to know where most of the 9/11 terrorist originated from?

And don't for a minute think I give a fuck about you or your family if you support a God Damn travel ban that did not include Saudis.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 02:17 PM   #25
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
Since you asked...this is JUST ONE INSTANCE!!
You have a SICK sense of humor.

Six killings were committed by gang members hoping to gain entry into or advance within the clique’s ranks, according to the indictment.
I have very little patience with your hypocrisy and ignorance.

Wow....6 deaths over 9 years.

I wonder how many this virus will kill in 9 years....

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 02:18 PM   #26
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
How many from hearts attacks, jumbo?

I see you like Canadian Bacon Burgers...YOU FUCKING SLOB ASSWIPE!!
Old 02-29-2020, 02:23 PM   #27
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoeHummer View Post
How many from hearts attacks, jumbo?

I don’t know. How many died of the SWINE flu piggy?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 02:27 PM   #28
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Excuse me....was 9/11 in the last ten years?

Was Saudis Arabia on the travel ban?

Are you bright enough to know where most of the 9/11 terrorist originated from?

And don't for a minute think I give a fuck about you or your family if you support a God Damn travel ban that did not include Saudis.
WTF,

You really need to put brain in gear before typing. You are simply proving that what others say about you is correct.
Terrorists originate anywhere.
Who controls them is the key, and several of those have been terminated
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 02:29 PM   #29
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I have very little patience with your hypocrisy and ignorance.

Wow....6 deaths over 9 years. Liars figure but facts dont...THERE ARE MANY MORE ARTICLES...BUT WITH YOUR IGNORANCE

From California clear across the country to New York..as you say WOW!!

Latest MS-13 bust proves Trump was right on the threat from the gang.

By Jonathan S. Tobin

December 23, 2019 | 7:47pm | Updated
Enlarge Image
Shutterstock

More On:

ms-13

'I think I ran over her head': Frantic 911 call after woman fatally hit MS-13 victim's mom

State Democrats rip Nassau officials for 'blatantly lying' about MS-13 witness death

Man who was supposed to testify against MS-13 gang members found dead

MS-13 graffiti found sprayed on half-dozen locations in Queens

The details were chilling. On Friday, the Suffolk County District Attorney’s Office handed down charges against 96 members and associates of the MS-13 gang. The allegations included brutal murders using machetes, assaults, rapes, a large-scale drug-selling operation and widespread intimidation of immigrants on Long Island.
The indictments represent a significant step forward in bringing this group of transnational thugs to heel. They will also go some way toward stopping MS-13’s push to expand its efforts to the East Coast from its home bases in El Salvador and California.
see also

Huge gangbanger takedown has 'wiped out' MS-13 on Long Island

Kudos to the federal, state and local law enforcement personnel who teamed up to deliver justice to the gang members. But there is someone else who, while not necessarily deserving a share of the glory involved in this prosecution, certainly deserves an apology from pundits who have been opining about the right way to think and talk about MS-13: namely, President Trump.
Throughout his presidency, the mainstream media and other bastions of elite opinion have sneered and tsk-tsked at the president for highlighting the MS-13 problem. They have accused him of overstating the threat, undermining efforts to root them out of immigrant enclaves, engaging in dehumanizing rhetoric about the group and generally using the issue politically to gin up support for his supposedly repressive and heartless efforts to curb illegal immigration.
Indeed, no less a personage that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi condemned Trump for referring to MS-13 members as “animals.” She also falsely claimed that the president had referred to all immigrants in such terms, when in fact, he was expressing outrage about the gang’s heinous activities.
But the Suffolk indictments demonstrate that Trump was right to bring attention to MS-13 — and that his characterization of these bloodthirsty criminals was more of an insult to the animal kingdom than to immigrants. And it’s likely that his interest in the issue helped spur the authorities to devote the resources needed for the investigation.
The critics blasted Trump for linking the gang’s activities with illegal immigration. They said Trump’s crackdown against illegal immigration would hinder the fight against the gang. And they insisted that ignoring the legal status of immigrants would help police deal with the gang.
But the critics were wrong — on all counts. This latest bust employed conventional law enforcement tactics, including wiretaps and surveillance as well as monitoring the gang’s social media activity. It wasn’t the product of community relations outreach promoted by liberals.
The left thinks the only way to deal with gangs is to stop efforts to enforce immigration laws and cease local cooperation with federal officials. But had the activists succeeded in turning Suffolk into a “sanctuary” county, that would have made the MS-13 task force’s work harder. It would have turned immigrant communities into no-go zones, where the gang members could continue to intimidate fellow immigrants, their primary victims, with impunity.
As New Yorkers learned in the 1990s when “broken windows” police policies helped curb crime, tolerating illegal behavior of any kind — including immigration crime — is always a formula for chaos and violence.
It’s true that only a small percentage of illegal immigrants are criminals of any kind, let alone gang members. But if most of the Democrats’ presidential candidates get their way and illegal immigration is essentially decriminalized, that will be a gift to transnational gangs like MS-13. Such gangs thrive on the sense that the authorities don’t care what is happening in neighborhoods where those who dwell in the shadows live.
The only way to deal with the sort of horrifying violence that MS-13 has committed is zero tolerance for gangs with foreign bases of operations, as well as to effectively shut down the flow of people and drugs between Central America and the United States. Whether or not you like the way Trump talks about the issue, he was right to focus on the threat from MS-13 and to prod law enforcement to act.
It’s liberal commentators who have treated the gang as a non-issue and still promote dangerous sanctuary policies who should apologize for their comments, not Trump.
Jonathan S. Tobin is editor in chief of JNS.org. Twitter: @JonathanS_Tobin

Filed under donald trump , long island , ms-13 , suffolk county , violence

I wonder how many this virus will kill in 9 years....THIS SHIT ISN'T EVEN A CRISIS IN AMERICA...other than the one manufactured by the LSM...you say something about IGNORANCE??

Just like the war that we were going to have with Iran...your fuckers with the sky is falling shit!!

You left out 99% of the article as you say, a quote from you..".I have very little patience with your hypocrisy and ignorance".
Old 02-29-2020, 03:04 PM   #30
oeb11
Valued Poster

+1 - UC and bb.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women