Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-25-2015, 09:06 AM   #31
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
He gave you a beat down with the previous posts, proving his assertions, and you still lie away. You are lame.
Whould you invade Iraq knowing then what you know now?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:31 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
He didn't write that book. You flat-out lied you piece of shit. He didn't misrepresent.

You'd be the lying, cock-sucking POS, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The book shows Cheney's remark in context and illustrates how lying cock-suckers like you and Matthews misrepresent what Cheney actually said and then, in turn, misrepresent Morell's position, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:36 AM   #33
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
How about you answer the question now LL. Pretend you are Jeb Bush...Knowing then what you know now would you still invade Iraq in 2003?
How about it LL ,JD and LustingForCocks. Can you three answer the Megan Kelly question?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:45 AM   #34
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
How about it LL ,JD and LustingForCocks. Can you three answer the Megan Kelly question?
We are waiting...for the response...from LL...and his merry band of Idiots...

...Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock.. .Tick...Tock...and so on...and so forth...

While on the subject...of waiting...where's the link...LLIdiot?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 09:52 AM   #35
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
He gave you a beat down with the previous posts, proving his assertions, and you still lie away. You are lame.
JLIdiot, errr DSKIdiot, who pulled your friggin' chain?

But since you decided to stick your elongated nose where it does not belong...

Would you invade Iraq knowing then (spring of 2003) what you know now?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 10:46 AM   #36
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Jesus Christ you are a fucking ass kisser. Everyone from here to Shanghai can see LLIdiot's ass being ripped apart.

You mewing like a bitch in his support doesn't effect anything, except the fact that we consider you a bigger ass kisser and butt boy than we did before.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:02 AM   #37
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

What would we have done with the information that we had on March 20, 2003 which was the same information that Bill Clinton had in 1998? We would have gone to war with Iraq. No reasonable person would not have (ask Senators Clinton, Edwards, and Kerry). Why? Lets see...
Saddam gave shelter to terrorists who had killed Americans. Why allow anyone to shelter terrorists is beyond me but there is more.
Saddam attempted to assassinate a former president of the United States and we can't allow that to pass if that name was Bush, Clinton, or Obama.
Hussein had used WMDs to kill over 100,000 civilians in his own country and still maintained that he had them (which was backed up by most, if not all, intelligence sources in the world).
We had to smack down some Islamic, Middle Eastern leader to send a message (pick one: Hussein, Assad, Khaddafi, Khamanei, etc).
Hussein had corrupted the oil to food program with United Nations.
Hussein had tortured and murdered thousands (tens of thousands) of his own people and anyone that he caught and determined to be a spy.
Hussein was in violation of the cease fire agreement that he had signed with the allied nations in 1991 which included firing on US aircraft, holding Americans hostage, not delivering US airman to safety, etc.

We had a solid interest in taking someone down (Khaddafi gave up his WMD program because of Iraq) for WMDs (the New York Times predicted on many occasions a chemcial weapon attack on our troops so they believed). Hussein (and his sons) were just evil people who kind of deserved what they got. This is the justification for the original invasion. Do you want to talk about how the peace was bungled by both Bush and Obama? Then say so.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:09 AM   #38
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

This is the justification for the original invasion. Do you want to talk about how the peace was bungled by both Bush and Obama? Then say so.[/QUOTE]
JD,
Shall i put that down as a yes you would still send 4k plus soldiers to their death?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:51 PM   #39
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Two things: Your distortion is this: You, BigTits, were ONLY OPPOSED to the timing of the invasion, because you wanted some additional time for inspections, but you were not opposed to the invasion. Just the timing. What you would not say, and still not say, is how much time needed to pass for you to agree to starting the invasion. And you still have not made that commitment. So you are literally wrong when you say you were "n opposition."

Your second distortion is my position. I have repeatedly stated that given the information that was reportedly available to the decision makers of the time and the overall basis for the invasion AT THE TIME the decision to invade was the proper decision .... thus my criticism of you repeatedly of your "20-20 hindsight xray" vision, because you have repeatedly claimed you were correct there were no WMDs found.

WTF has also repeatedly stated "no WMDs were found," so we should not have conducted the invasion. Again 20-20 hindsight. WTF may have been opposed to the invasion no matter what was found afterwards. Frankly, I do not recall WTF posting on the issue in the ASPD days. If he did.

To put that in context of today's reality ... look at Iran. #1: Does Iran have a functional, deliverable nuclear warhead? #2: Does Iran have a functioning program with facilities to develop a deliverable nuclear warhead? #3: How long will it take Iran to develop a functioning, deliverable nuclear warhead.

Neither you, BigTits, nor WTF can post a link in which I stated ..

"Knowing what is known now then I would have agreed with the invasion of Iraq in 2003."

And to be extremely specific with you guys, who delete, modify, distort, and interpret what people say to make your points ... "then" was the day before the invasion began .. and "now" is May 25, 2015.

And as far as I am concerned if you all cannot produce that link, either Eccie or ASPD, you are both liars. Don't put YOUR INTERPRETATIONS ON IT or DELETE PORTIONS OF WHAT I POSTED .... and give a link that is functional.

The purpose and motivation of this thread is one: To marginalize and vilify those persons who are listed in another effort on both your parts to discredit them with, again, distortions and misrepresentations. And you do it with your assertions of "100% certainty" .... As I said, my recollection of your position, BigTits, is the correct one, and you have so acknowledged on Eccie.

Logically, had WTF been opposed to the invasion regardless of what was found AFTERWARDS, then it would not be important for him to continually argue that Bush-Cheney LIED and that no WMDs were found. He would be ON RECORD PRIOR to the invasion that he was opposed to it REGARDLESS of what Iraq may be doing or what may be found.... after the invasion.

As it relates to current events: On YOUR CURRENT ANALYSIS of Iraq, you both, BigTits and WTF, would be opposed to military action against Iran to stop its WMDs programs BEFORE they develop a functioning, deliverable weapons system.
Quote:
So far you are a liar. That's not "cherry picking"!

Produce the link. And cut the bullshit. Like I told you loudmouth.

You were working up to confirming on here you are a liar. You are there.

That's what you get when you post on the weekends.
Quote:

Where's the link?
Quote:
Where is the link?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:54 PM   #40
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
We are waiting...for the response...from LL...and his merry band of Idiots...

...Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock.. .Tick...Tock...and so on...and so forth...

While on the subject...of waiting...where's the link...LLIdiot?
You two liars now attempt to avoid the obvious lie by answering the request for a link with a question, about which you two liars have previously lied about.

Diverting attention away from you two lying about what I said.

I am now going to return to honor ...

..............some honorable servicemembers

..............I check back for the link to prove you both aren't liars.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:58 PM   #41
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
What would we have done with the information that we had on March 20, 2003 which was the same information that Bill Clinton had in 1998? We would have gone to war with Iraq. No reasonable person would not have (ask Senators Clinton, Edwards, and Kerry). Why? Lets see...
Saddam gave shelter to terrorists who had killed Americans. Why allow anyone to shelter terrorists is beyond me but there is more.
Saddam attempted to assassinate a former president of the United States and we can't allow that to pass if that name was Bush, Clinton, or Obama.
Hussein had used WMDs to kill over 100,000 civilians in his own country and still maintained that he had them (which was backed up by most, if not all, intelligence sources in the world).
We had to smack down some Islamic, Middle Eastern leader to send a message (pick one: Hussein, Assad, Khaddafi, Khamanei, etc).
Hussein had corrupted the oil to food program with United Nations.
Hussein had tortured and murdered thousands (tens of thousands) of his own people and anyone that he caught and determined to be a spy.
Hussein was in violation of the cease fire agreement that he had signed with the allied nations in 1991 which included firing on US aircraft, holding Americans hostage, not delivering US airman to safety, etc.

We had a solid interest in taking someone down (Khaddafi gave up his WMD program because of Iraq) for WMDs (the New York Times predicted on many occasions a chemcial weapon attack on our troops so they believed). Hussein (and his sons) were just evil people who kind of deserved what they got. This is the justification for the original invasion. Do you want to talk about how the peace was bungled by both Bush and Obama? Then say so.
What a big bunch of fucking bullshit. When are we going to quit playing world police? Huh? We had to smack down an islamic middle eastern leader? Saddam was a fucking secularist. He wasn't a hardline muslim, you fucking moron.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 02:07 PM   #42
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Since you are the idiot that said it earlier, where is your time machine dumb fuck. Why are you still living in the past. What's done is done. The future (Hillary according to the DNC) and the present (Obama) are what is important. What are they doing, what do they intend to do, what would they like to accomplish?
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 02:53 PM   #43
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Whould you invade Iraq knowing then what you know now?
Hell no! But that still doesn't change the fact that IvaBiggen is lame, and so is Shamwow.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 03:40 PM   #44
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
You two liars now attempt to avoid the obvious lie by answering the request for a link with a question, about which you two liars have previously lied about.

Diverting attention away from you two lying about what I said.

I am now going to return to honor ...

..............some honorable servicemembers

..............I check back for the link to prove you both aren't liars.
So you will not answer the Megan Kelly presented to Jeb Bush? Don't worry Bush had a hard time answering it too!

And he don't crawfish near as much as you!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 03:40 PM   #45
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Since you are the idiot that said it earlier, where is your time machine dumb fuck. Why are you still living in the past. What's done is done. The future (Hillary according to the DNC) and the present (Obama) are what is important. What are they doing, what do they intend to do, what would they like to accomplish?
You're the one who went back in time to 1990, not me. I addressed it AFTER you had gone there. Why can't you wait for the debates? The question will no doubt be asked. Just relax.
WombRaider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women