Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 02-12-2024, 08:38 PM   #1411
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Tuckie on his soapbox, Belittling and Dishonoring Biden, his own countries leader, and giving accolades to a the Russian leader for what? Saying he' sure knows how to keep those Ukrainians in line!? I think if you really ask yourself why Tuckems was over there, it's simple. Sensationalism.

He learned that from Murdoch, and thinks that he's going to keep his name in the media by posing some soft questions and get an audience with the same guy (Putin) who will not even sit in the same room with his current sublings and lieutenants. Great - you got to sit in a room with a dictator who controls everything in that country including the questions posed and answered.

Journalism or sensationalism? Does it even matter to the MAGA folks? They were on a steady diet of drama 24/7 for 4 yrs., and a little less drip over the past few years, but still thirsty like a diabetic and diet coke.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:50 PM   #1412
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Tuckie on his soapbox, Belittling and Dishonoring Biden, his own countries leader, and giving accolades to a the Russian leader for what? Saying he' sure knows how to keep those Ukrainians in line!? I think if you really ask yourself why Tuckems was over there, it's simple. Sensationalism.

He learned that from Murdoch, and thinks that he's going to keep his name in the media by posing some soft questions and get an audience with the same guy (Putin) who will not even sit in the same room with his current sublings and lieutenants. Great - you got to sit in a room with a dictator who controls everything in that country including the questions posed and answered.

Journalism or sensationalism? Does it even matter to the MAGA folks? They were on a steady diet of drama 24/7 for 4 yrs., and a little less drip over the past few years, but still thirsty like a diabetic and diet coke.

obviously you didn't watch 1 minute before making a rather bland Ad hominem attack on Carlson. watch the first 10-15 minutes then get back to me. or don't.
Old 02-13-2024, 04:51 AM   #1413
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
obviously you didn't watch 1 minute before making a rather bland Ad hominem attack on Carlson. watch the first 10-15 minutes then get back to me. or don't.
I watched the first 5 mins of him vassilating from his feelings and their ever-changing with the facts comments. That he was a proud American who values his family and his freedom...which US soldiers fought and died to give him. Spoke about the CIA & NSA with as much contempt as a jilted high school debutante who was left on prom night by herself.
Then after he said the "Ref would have called the fight" in favor of Putin, it was pure cowtow propaganda.

He's a whiny sniveling little impetuous high school girl in a very shitty man's body. One that they forgot to put in a chin by the way, perhaps he's transitioning? Tucker told his interpreter exactly what he thought they wanted to hear. He's the Jane Fonda in Vietnam-- of his time.
Old 02-16-2024, 08:52 PM   #1414
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
you know perfectly well why. technology. that doesn't change the fact that only ABC, NBC and CBS are the only legacy over the airwaves broadcasters.

you'll have to explain what those two people claim. i googled their names and got this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Film

the problem with your claim is this .. FOX Films newsreels were MOVIE news reels NOT a over the air network news broadcast

like ABC, NBC and CBS.

Newsreels

In 1919, Removed all superfluous spew since the first radio station in the USA started to broadcast *AFTER* that date.

newsreels in movie theaters are not the same as a network news broadcast.
Oh. You're so cute when you lie and try to make others believe you.

And i'll restate it again. Greg Wilsbacher and Raymond Fielding have documented you being wrong. Foxy was the oldest legacy media company and major network. I gave you the source. You dispute them. Radio wasn't around when Mr. Fox gathered all the people around the world to record news for the moving pictures before they talked and also before the squawk box.

Quote:
so your point is Carlson scored the interview no one else could and bragged about it? so your point here is Carlson is the modern day Edward R. Murrow? Walt Cronkite?

yeah he is

bahahaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post

OUCH!

Man! Even the Mod called BS on you.

tuckpad ain't a journalist. Go see Lowell Thomas if you want to know what a Journalist is. Sadly, one of the last ones in his ilk was Dan Rather. The guy that voluntarily took the hit for broadcasting a story that was made up. tucky has never done that.

So, here's tucky
Old 02-16-2024, 09:09 PM   #1415
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
you know perfectly well why. technology. that doesn't change the fact that only ABC, NBC and CBS are the only legacy over the airwaves broadcasters.

you'll have to explain what those two people claim. i googled their names and got this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_Film

the problem with your claim is this .. FOX Films newsreels were MOVIE news reels NOT a over the air network news broadcast

like ABC, NBC and CBS.

Newsreels

In 1919, Removed all superfluous spew since the first radio station in the USA started to broadcast *AFTER* that date.

newsreels in movie theaters are not the same as a network news broadcast.

And i'll restate it again. Greg Wilsbacher and Raymond Fielding have documented you being wrong. Foxy was the oldest legacy media company and major network. I gave you the source. You dispute them. Radio wasn't around when Mr. Fox gathered all the people around the world to record news for the moving pictures before they talked and also before the squawk box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
so your point is Carlson scored the interview no one else could and bragged about it? so your point here is Carlson is the modern day Edward R. Murrow? Walt Cronkite?

yeah he is

bahahaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1

OUCH!

Man! Even the Mod called BS on you.

tuckpad ain't a journalist. Go see Lowell Thomas if you want to know what a Journalist is. Sadly, one of the last ones in his ilk was Dan Rather. The guy that voluntarily took the hit for broadcasting a story that was made up. tucky has never done that.

this thread isn't about FOX it's about Tucker Carlson
Old 02-16-2024, 09:11 PM   #1416
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRYSKaS-XtQ
Old 02-16-2024, 09:39 PM   #1417
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrE3yr4ss8U
Old 02-17-2024, 01:42 PM   #1418
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post

So, here's tucky
No it isn't. But it sure shows how foxy, tucky, and you LOVE to lie.

So, let me have some fun and play along.

Think you need to join your pal and cool down.

You just throw more shade on you and yours denying the lies.
Old 02-18-2024, 07:10 PM   #1419
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

Lie? if you say so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nIOsWHyUVI
Old 02-19-2024, 01:15 PM   #1420
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Lie?
As you always illuminate when trying lead attention away from proof supplied.

Quote:
if you say so

Old 02-20-2024, 06:26 PM   #1421
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
As you always illuminate when trying lead attention away from proof supplied.

you continue to harp about FOX being a TV network NEWS legacy broadcaster when the facts say otherwise.

but this thread is about Carlson not FOX

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgEPqy67wZU
Old 02-20-2024, 08:23 PM   #1422
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
you continue to harp about FOX being a TV network NEWS legacy broadcaster when the facts say otherwise.

but this thread is about Carlson not FOX ...

Quote:
Quote:

I know the thread is about tuckpad. Even stated it.
But all you could do is

Were you sad that he showed pooty his man tan on his little change pouch? You could have fondled them first if you would have become his campaign manager like I kept suggesting to you.

But you persist in trying to push on of your many lies I pointed out to you. You have not disproved that rupert bought into the oldest mainstream media company in the USA when he set up shop
in 'Murica. Even when I supplied the facts for you. It seems you want people to prove there was internet and cable before the 1920s. Here is a fact for you: that ain't so. I already pointed out those media avenues. Just like that report VitaMan suggest you read, I again tell you to read Greg Wilsbacher and Raymond Fielding and they have a nice history showing it. And you can argue to them your falsehoods. I can quote more sources that say the same.

So, you stop bringing up the lie, and i'll stop correcting you. Better still, admit you are wrong since all sources you have supplied do not de-link rupert from William Fox and his building of a media empire.

So, here's to you and tuckys paranoia....or is that heightened perception?
Old 02-20-2024, 10:16 PM   #1423
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

And We're Done . . .

Thread Closed
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women