Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2017, 09:58 AM   #16
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil nicky View Post
I don't know who rattled her cage but but Thank You. I have found my next X wife. This woman is Perfect.
Lol, I fucking love it! I don't even care if it was sarcasm. Still love it!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:58 AM   #17
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildwooly1 View Post
Lol ..her pussy, her mouth her rules..She sounds like she knows what shes doing and she even states her hobbie is sarcasm..read her damn bio before you invest money .
I have no dog in this fight but have been interested in seeing her when I work down in that area and hope to do so just to find out if her BJ is that rock the world good.
But if you book and hr and you agree to an hr then pay the woman her fee but again you should also get an hr if she gets u off in 15 seconds that's not what you paid for .
according to her showcase you can buy 10 mins, 30 mins, hr, 2hrs, etc etc.
that maybe where some confusion lies - she gives those options but once you negotiate for hr theres no going back down to 30 mins after you made an agreement for the hr unless its her decision to let you go after 30 mins and she feels generous.
In the business world you make an agreement or a contract to get a job done and after its over you pay the fee or its a breach of contract and its your fault if you didn't read the fine print before you agreed to hire the party for agreed work.
there are no frills or freebees envolved.
If its shotty work or not the job agreed upon then theres room to bicker but its pretty much buyer beware!
Looking at her reviews there are a lot of satisfied customers!!
Again this woman appears to be very intelligent and pretty smart business Lady and by doing some of the things she does she is protecting herself and the client by the way she negotiates; again you got to remember you are negotiating for HER time not any particular service and she makes that clear.
What goes on behind closed doors is between 2 consenting adults
The only problem I see she gives too many options which is her right to do what she wants but if she wants to eliminate some confusion get rid of the 10 min and 30 min where guys don't think they have an option to negotiate down the rate after they finish in 30 minutes after they have paid for an Hr.
Just an opinion !
Hell if shes that damn good id be trying to negotiate for more time..lol
You sir, are awesome. Thank you
Old 02-02-2017, 10:06 AM   #18
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
Why do some of y'all think that if the session is only going to consist of DATY, that you should get some huge goddam discount?
Because those guys are cheap and/or idiots. You clearly list your pricing on your showcase. If a guy opts for only daty then that's on him.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:16 AM   #19
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
I actually turn down guys more often than you would think. Not trying to be whiny or petty, just trying to start a conversation because isn't that part of what this board is about? Discussing things within the hobby that we like/don't like?
Some guys have no interest in an intelligent conversation regarding the hobby. They'd rather take petty shots at the women here.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:49 AM   #20
gee_a_cee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Schedule an hour to talk with an attorney about some legal matter. The lawyer's fee is $500/hour. You discuss the legal issue for say 20 minutes and get all the info you need. The rest of the hour you talk about the Super Bowl. Do you really expect the attorney to reduce their fee because you only spent 20 minutes discussing your legal issue?

Another way to look at it is this. Are there any guys that appreciate going to see a provider and getting up sells on everything? I didn't think so.

So why would a provider accept being down sold?
gee_a_cee is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:50 AM   #21
slinmo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It's only happened a dozen or so times throughout my hobby career, but it just happened again this week, and thus the rant. Dude scheduled an hour, and then asked how much, and when I said my rates are listed on my showcase, then it was, "Oh, I thought I would get a discount." Um, no.
Thanks for answering my question. You've been here four years, have a dozen pages of reviews, and you infer there's a line waiting to see you in your showcase. So, I'm guessing a dozen or so is a fairly small percentage. I get why it set you off this week, but I hope you feel better now that you vented and will put this aside now. Maybe try to remember some of the times guys happily left after 30 or 40 minutes having paid for an hour, or those that left a nice tip. I would wager it's way more than a dozen or so. Hopefully that will reinstill the good you've found here.
slinmo is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:02 AM   #22
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinmo View Post
Thanks for answering my question. You've been here four years, have a dozen pages of reviews, and you infer there's a line waiting to see you in your showcase. So, I'm guessing a dozen or so is a fairly small percentage. I get why it set you off this week, but I hope you feel better now that you vented and will put this aside now. Maybe try to remember some of the times guys happily left after 30 or 40 minutes having paid for an hour, or those that left a nice tip. I would wager it's way more than a dozen or so. Hopefully that will reinstill the good you've found here.
Yes, it's a very, very small percentage. Barely tangible. And yes, I have found an amazing amount of good here. I was more or less just asking if anyone else has experienced this before, and trying to start a genuine conversation about it. Had I started this thread in Austin, I would've received a whole lot of "oh, business must be slow" comments. *eye roll*
Old 02-02-2017, 11:04 AM   #23
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gee_a_cee View Post
Schedule an hour to talk with an attorney about some legal matter. The lawyer's fee is $500/hour. You discuss the legal issue for say 20 minutes and get all the info you need. The rest of the hour you talk about the Super Bowl. Do you really expect the attorney to reduce their fee because you only spent 20 minutes discussing your legal issue?

Another way to look at it is this. Are there any guys that appreciate going to see a provider and getting up sells on everything? I didn't think so.

So why would a provider accept being down sold?
You would be surprised at how many guys only want to pay for half an hour after they popped in 20 minutes. That being said, I've had plenty of gentlemen leave earlier than intended and pay for the hour, so it evens out
Old 02-02-2017, 11:13 AM   #24
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

I pay for time. Period. No matter what happens.

But know that during that time I own my providers body as a source of pleasure. For both of us. Before anyone gets on their high horse, when something is yours, you care for it.

Sometimes things may take an unconventional turn, and may not appear "full service" but it is time well spent, very satisfying, and very intense.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 11:23 AM   #25
firelips
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8

Team CSB all the way. Forgive the cranky old geezers posting their preconceived opionions
firelips is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 05:23 PM   #26
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Had I started this thread in Austin, I would've received a whole lot of "oh, business must be slow" comments. *eye roll*

A well placed taint photo would have avoided the comments and eye rolls.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:32 PM   #27
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
A well placed taint photo would have avoided the comments and eye rolls.
I would have done that except for the new attachment limits.
Old 02-02-2017, 06:37 PM   #28
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
Pardon me Slin but in all fairness, CSB did say "some of y'all..." She did not qualify how many y'all are. However, I do agree with your assessment on the low number of gentlemen willing to pay 3 Bills an Hr. to only DATY.

I suggest their real inquiry may be some gentlemen trying to find a lady that perhaps has a base rate for time then operates like a cafeteria. It would cost X to just walk down the line and look at the offering. If you wanted to go through the line and add say...BBBJ it would be an extra Y amount. If you wanted to add DATY, it would be an additional Z amount and so forth.

As an example of this type of price structure, let us say the lady has a base rate of 100 per Hr. for her time. Gentleman A shows up and decides he does not want to partake for whatever reason so they sit there and talk, have a cup of coffee, play cards, etc. for an hour then he leaves the 100 and gets the hell out.

Gentleman B arrives, likes what he sees and decides he would like to engage in DATY and BBBJ. That would be the base rate + rate for DATY + rate for BBBJ. Let's say in this example DATY =20 and BBBJ=50. So the gentleman leaves 170 at the end of the hour and gets the hell out.

Gentleman C arrives, likes what he sees and decides he would like the full buffet, DATY=20 + BBBJ=50 + GFS=25 + CFS=75 +, DATO=30, etc. for a total of $300 for the hour. Gentleman C leaves the 300 at the end of the hour and gets the hell out. Not sure if any of the ladies would be interested in this type of pricing structure but it would be interesting for sure.
You should definitely try this pricing schedule with your clients. I suggest putting the menu over your bed, and charging a mandatory 18% gratuity for groups of 6 men or more.
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:39 PM   #29
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buying a *Way to Heaven View Post
You should definitely try this pricing schedule with your clients. I suggest putting the menu over your bed, and charging a mandatory 18% gratuity for groups of 6 men or more.
Yes, I should definitely be taking advice from a dude who has only been on here for a year and only has one review - and a 'no' review at that... Sign me up for that!
Old 02-02-2017, 06:42 PM   #30
Buying a *Way to Heaven
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
You would be surprised at how many guys only want to pay for half an hour after they popped in 20 minutes. That being said, I've had plenty of gentlemen leave earlier than intended and pay for the hour, so it evens out
If I nut in 18 seconds, can I get a 99.5% discount?
Buying a *Way to Heaven is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women