Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160171
Yssup Rider59819
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-06-2017, 03:20 PM   #1
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking DATY...

So...I just wanted to share one of my loves with you guys. The lass I'll be mentioning here is a member here.
Pussy. Who doesn't LOVE pussy? This hobby has opened many doors for me and this is one of them.

Now this is just one of the many moments I've enjoyed this lass...every chance I get to make her come, I TAKE IT. Picture this, we are traveling together. We have a room with 2 beds, she's on one and I'm on the other. She's looking really sexy lying there and I'm, of course, on my phone. So I put my phone down and get this lotion out. I start talking about how yummy it smells and she says "well share!".
I come to her bed and begin sensually rubbing her legs with my lotion. I took my time, making sure to get each leg in its entirety. Increasing my pressure as I got closer to her cunny, I could see her getting wet. Touching her body sets my body on fire, and rubbing her as I was made me want her right then! I parted her legs. I paid special attention to her inner legs. Slowly made my way up her legs and began massaging all around her cunt.
(God I just wanna taste it)
She has a pretty pussy. I could sit there eating it all day, so responsive to my touches!
Finally, as she begins moaning, I dive in. I began gently devouring her. Let me just say, I love everything about a woman climaxing. Her sweet viscous juices, the way her muscles spasm, the way she can't control her moans or body
The whole experience is intoxicating. I can feel her getting wetter. I can feel her cunt muscles gripping me...God I want it to last forever. I put my finger inside her, so I can feel her come on me.
I tell her "I love eating your pussy" and I meant it. I've had a few dining sessions in my life, but never a lady as responsive as she is. With other women, I wonder if I'm doing a good job. With her, I can tell she's loving every moment. My body responds to hers and just eating her makes me come. It's one of my absolute favorite experiences.
Pleasing her makes me drip.
And she turns me on...just her kissing me or licking my tits or body can make me go from dry to soaked.
There are not enough words in the English language to describe how sensual and erotic it is to be with her.
And her scent, I want to carry upon my lips all day.
Her huge but perky booby defy gravity.
I want to "forced orgasm" her but instead of with a wand whilst tied up it will be my tongue whilst she's tied up.
And she's vocal...the way she talks to me while I'm daty....wheeeewwwww.
Okay guys...I gotta go take care of something now...haha

Alishasmiley15802...God I lust you.
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 03:48 PM   #2
Goodtime544
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Well there's gonna be an upset provider somewhere tonight. I don't need them now
Goodtime544 is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 03:51 PM   #3
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hahaha oh my!! Sorry mam! #sorrynotsorry?

Seriously though...I don't think anyone loves daty as much as this girl right here ♡♡♡♡

I have this fantasy where above mentioned provider uses me for orgasms. Like over and over. Until my tongue gets numb and I'm talking funny.
Demands me to eat her.
Old 01-06-2017, 09:21 PM   #4
SisterTwister
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10
Default DATY Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GigiGabore View Post
Hahaha oh my!! Sorry mam! #sorrynotsorry?

Seriously though...I don't think anyone loves daty as much as this girl right here ♡♡♡♡

I have this fantasy where above mentioned provider uses me for orgasms. Like over and over. Until my tongue gets numb and I'm talking funny.
Demands me to eat her.
Oh man girl...that got me so excited reading it. You are speaking my language. I will have to take issue with you here though on who loves it as much...because I absolutely WORSHIP a woman's pussy. It's like food and air to me. I linger over it forever, each tiny motion, each movement, every fleeting moment her delicate flesh is between my lips contains an entire love letter filled with utter awe and unbridled wonder and fascination. I stroke her with absolute abandon only to her desires. As a man whose been this way all my life I've spent many years seeking counsel and feedback from my lovers, reading and practicing not just on my technique but learning to feel her body's unspoken desires through her hidden emotions as I please her. The smallest signs of delight I can sense and react to because when my mouth is making love to her sexual organs I'm all alone with only her and me in the world. NOTHING...absolutely NOTHING else matters. Not time or my own needs, not the pain in my knees or my neck, not the room that's too hot or the ache in my balls for my own release...only her delight and her pleasure. I've spent 4 hours down there. I've spent 90 minutes in the darkness with soft candles casting the only light as I did nothing but gently massage her entire body to soothe her exhausted muscles and aching body from her long day....all in preparation for the singular magic moment her mind is finally free to feel desire.

I'd love to share intimate moments in my most erotic experience with a woman I've never met and hear hers as well. I'd love for you and me to relate some of our most personal encounters with our faces burried between a ladiy's thighs if you'd like to do so. Just the thought of sharing something this personal and the possibility it might make you wet is so intriguing to me.

I'd love to hear your stories and share mine..are you interested?

SisterTwister
SisterTwister is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:11 PM   #5
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Gigi, bring your friend to Kansas City and I'll give you both my Timex Girl Challenge.

"Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'..!!" No tapouts allowed!
Wizard of Ahhhhs is offline   Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 10:43 PM   #6
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisterTwister View Post
Oh man girl...that got me so excited reading it. You are speaking my language. I will have to take issue with you here though on who loves it as much...because I absolutely WORSHIP a woman's pussy. It's like food and air to me. I linger over it forever, each tiny motion, each movement, every fleeting moment her delicate flesh is between my lips contains an entire love letter filled with utter awe and unbridled wonder and fascination. I stroke her with absolute abandon only to her desires. As a man whose been this way all my life I've spent many years seeking counsel and feedback from my lovers, reading and practicing not just on my technique but learning to feel her body's unspoken desires through her hidden emotions as I please her. The smallest signs of delight I can sense and react to because when my mouth is making love to her sexual organs I'm all alone with only her and me in the world. NOTHING...absolutely NOTHING else matters. Not time or my own needs, not the pain in my knees or my neck, not the room that's too hot or the ache in my balls for my own release...only her delight and her pleasure. I've spent 4 hours down there. I've spent 90 minutes in the darkness with soft candles casting the only light as I did nothing but gently massage her entire body to soothe her exhausted muscles and aching body from her long day....all in preparation for the singular magic moment her mind is finally free to feel desire.

I'd love to share intimate moments in my most erotic experience with a woman I've never met and hear hers as well. I'd love for you and me to relate some of our most personal encounters with our faces burried between a ladiy's thighs if you'd like to do so. Just the thought of sharing something this personal and the possibility it might make you wet is so intriguing to me.

I'd love to hear your stories and share mine..are you interested?

SisterTwister

Oh I'm VERY interested! !! Pussy eating pen pal?
Old 01-06-2017, 10:44 PM   #7
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs View Post
Gigi, bring your friend to Kansas City and I'll give you both my Timex Girl Challenge.

"Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'..!!" No tapouts allowed!

Now that sounds right up my alley

Sounds like a helluva date!! ♡♡
Old 01-12-2017, 02:02 PM   #8
alexissweet69
Your Little Secret!

User ID: 295123
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Love It!
alexissweet69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 04:35 PM   #9
LocoLobo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

I know I love eating yours Gigi.
LocoLobo is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 05:11 PM   #10
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Hell of a post OP.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 07:41 PM   #11
jimmylbob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

This thread makes me very hungry! God I love it when she squeezes my head with her thighs trying to squirm away as she spasms...
jimmylbob is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 01:18 AM   #12
Inversion
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Agree to some degree, lol. There's good and there's bad, but most good. DATY is fun, but not necessarily the best.
Inversion is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 05:45 AM   #13
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

It's not dining if you aren't chewing.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 07:17 AM   #14
ClimaxBlues
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

When I was 12 years old and started to notice girl's thighs when they wore short skirts or dresses, I remember feeling this primal urge to stick my head under that skirt and put my face into whatever was between those thighs. I knew the first time I had a girl naked I was going to eat her pussy. And I did, and haven't stopped since. I like pussy to taste like pussy, not soap. My SO has a full bush, which really holds the flavor and sent, and I love to eat her after she's been at work all day and that cunt is musky and hormonal tasting. My favorite is to fuck a woman and cum inside her when we go to bed at night, let that pussy simmer all night, then start off the morning eating that creamy, juicy snatch. I had an ATF that I used to go over in the morning and jump into bed with her, before she had showered, and eat her fragrant cunt. The scent would stay in my mustache all day.
ClimaxBlues is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 08:37 AM   #15
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClimaxBlues View Post
When I was 12 years old and started to notice girl's thighs when they wore short skirts or dresses, I remember feeling this primal urge to stick my head under that skirt and put my face into whatever was between those thighs. I knew the first time I had a girl naked I was going to eat her pussy. And I did, and haven't stopped since. I like pussy to taste like pussy, not soap. My SO has a full bush, which really holds the flavor and sent, and I love to eat her after she's been at work all day and that cunt is musky and hormonal tasting. My favorite is to fuck a woman and cum inside her when we go to bed at night, let that pussy simmer all night, then start off the morning eating that creamy, juicy snatch. I had an ATF that I used to go over in the morning and jump into bed with her, before she had showered, and eat her fragrant cunt. The scent would stay in my mustache all day.
Amazing !

I LOVE to eat pussy... I prefer a shaved mound as, for me, the hair holds an aroma which isn't the best. However, I won't deny anyone their preferences !

I love a clean shaven, well shaped cunt, with a perfect starfish beneath it. Love to lick both, sliding back and forth, then burying my face into it. I love for the woman to ride my face, and since I now have a beard, rubbing it all over her groceries.

Fuck ! I love to eat cunt meat !
crashkopf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women