Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-29-2015, 08:55 PM   #16
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92

Red soles and heels up in the air with legs spread eagled is how I want you Alexia- Magical to say the least
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:01 PM   #17
Kylie Nicole
Account Disabled

User ID: 284947
My ECCIE Reviews

Got my first pair two weeks ago (:

Grit through the pain!
Kylie Nicole is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 12:17 AM   #18
Say What
Premium Access

Encounters: 188

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeking ~P View Post
They look so darn good on my feet. I have a few pairs of CL's and yes they are NOT comfy walking around in which
is why i mainly wear them BCD's in the bed
Wearing a pair in my avatar, i'm comfortable in them while on my back as you can see
Well, in all honesty,Seeking, if I buy you a pair I expect you to be on your back anyway. Guess that makes this a win win?
Say What is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 02:59 AM   #19
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I love hot, sexy, high-heeled shoes. I started my career as a women's shoe buyer for a major department store chain. That was many moons ago, but to this day, one of the first things I notice about a lady (not the very first) is her shoes.

While the site of the red sole is a status symbol that tells me this lady likes to indulge herself in something that provides pleasure and satisfaction and the finer things in life and that she enjoys spoiling herself with these luxuries, it is the high heels and sexy upper part of the shoe that are the real turn on for me. Brand name of the shoe is not so important.

Of course the sexy thing on top of those sexy shoes is also very important.

I love it when a lady dresses in a manner that tells me she cares not only about herself, but also about how she presents herself to me.

Thank you, and congratulations to all the beautiful women in this hobby world that do that.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 09:11 AM   #20
Sitara Devi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284541

Love the red soled shoes. Difficult to wear for a night out on the town but perfect to wear if going from the hotel room to a gala in the main ballroom and then back to the hotel room. Now if there was just some way to make them more comfortable...

Sitara
Sitara Devi is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 09:48 PM   #21
Guest100215
Account Disabled

User ID: 143997
My ECCIE Reviews

I definitely agree with all you, Loubies are pain, but so beautiful. I only get very classic models like the décolleté, Bianca and pigalles. I can barely wear my espadrilles, 14mm high! To much for me... Flats the sole is not flexible at all and ruined my pedi everytime... So I kinda moved on and don't get me wrong I love Loubs, the signature red sole is unbeatable. But I found myself really into Gyvenchy ones... So sexy and super comfy. Runs large.. Wore them all night long in a dancing date!
Attachment 407179

Oh and Valentino Oh La La!!!
Guest100215 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 11:43 PM   #22
Guest100215
Account Disabled

User ID: 143997
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaFtWorth View Post
I definitely agree with all you, Loubies are pain, but so beautiful. I only get very classic models like the décolleté, Bianca and pigalles. I can barely wear my espadrilles, 14mm high! To much for me... Flats the sole is not flexible at all and ruined my pedi everytime... So I kinda moved on and don't get me wrong I love Loubs, the signature red sole is unbeatable. But I found myself really into Gyvenchy ones... So sexy and super comfy. Runs large.. Wore them all night long in a dancing date!
Attachment 407179

Oh and Valentino Oh La La!!!
Gyvenchy!?! Lol :-D Sorry for the misspelling, supposed to write Givenchy! Oh another good ones are Jimmy Choo wedges super comfortable...
Attachment 407808
Guest100215 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 05:10 PM   #23
Moonlight Graham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I'm with Ms. Devi...not, at least in this case, with Nancy Sinatra. High heeled shoes aren't made for walking. High and higher heels are made for bedding. They don't have to stay on long!
Moonlight Graham is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 07:13 PM   #24
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Now that my Louboutins are broken in properly, they're actually the most comfortable pair of heels I own! Wasn't expecting it based on their reputation. I think the Louboutin cut just happens to work for my feet! I was only wearing them indoors, but I caved and started wearing them out on the town for dates since they just fit me so damn well! O.O

Personally, I may opt for Chanels next. They have some silver and gold wedges right now that I'm very into. Like these ones below...
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 09:49 PM   #25
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well wedge heel are cute I like them for summer casual day..Dolce Cabana have nice cute one too but I'm lady that like " high pump"..real stilettos heels higher better
lol I find it give a good visual on long legs
As for the comfort level I actually find them comfy

Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2015, 11:05 PM   #26
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the Louboutins I have to admit I only wear mine indoors.They are comfy for the short time I am wearing them.lol
@Zoey isn't there clear protectors you can have the shoe shop place over the soles?
I know when I bought mine the guy at Sak's gave me some card to a shoe place that specializes in louboutins and other high end shoes.
These are the ones I got.

jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 09:47 AM   #27
Sitara Devi
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 284541

Zoey,

Your pic of wedge heels reminds me I need to buy a few in different colors for the upcoming season. With the streets of NYC as rough as they are wedges are the perfect shoe to look polished and yet I can run about the city without aching feet at the end of the day
Sitara
Sitara Devi is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 11:27 AM   #28
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Tori Valentine told me you can get them re-soled to look brand new or get Vibram red bottom rubber soles put on that apparently look seamless with the red bottom of the shoe at a place in Atlanta. I haven't inquired at the place in NYC, but I've been there for polishing supplies (my pair of Louboutins is a matte leather) and I want to look into getting red rubber soles put onto the bottom of mine for sure!! (Since I've decided that they are now my walking shoes.)

I'm really into my silver Manolo Blahniks right now too because they match my silver strap-on perfectly.

Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 01:31 AM   #29
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks for that tip
HOT Pic too!
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 05:52 PM   #30
Guest062217
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie Nicole View Post
Got my first pair two weeks ago (:

Grit through the pain!
I'd love to contribute to the next pair.....
Guest062217 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women