Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40258
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-23-2017, 06:16 AM   #1
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19
Default Making it worth their time...

Does a young looking, beautiful skinny girl with men chasing her in real life really need:

1. Constant texts and emails from cheapskates?

2. Constant nickel and dime bargaining of every little detail.

3. Constant reputation management on a website where ungrateful clients trash her over perceived slights?

4. The concern about LE?

If you guys are capitalists and understand supply and demand, realize that these transactions need to be fair for both sides. If the hobby is conceived of by the target audience of girls to be a bunch of cheap, ugly and exploitative jerks, not many girls are going to find it worthwhile, and we will be left only with those who have no better way to scratch out a living.

We want them instead to see a richly rewarding experience which allows them a good opportunity to thrive both emotionally and financially.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 06:32 AM   #2
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Well said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Does a young looking, beautiful skinny girl with men chasing her in real life really need:

1. Constant texts and emails from cheapskates? Not from cheapskate e-mails/texts, but many of them do appreciate an occasional contact to talk with the person behind the persona.

2. Constant nickel and dime bargaining of every little detail. No.

3. Constant reputation management on a website where ungrateful clients trash her over perceived slights? No.

4. The concern about LE? No, especially when the risk is increased by guys doing dumb things and being indiscreet.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 07:35 AM   #3
Kendall4U
Your MILF Addiction!

User ID: 126729
My ECCIE Reviews

Slow clap OP. Very well said!
Kendall4U is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:16 AM   #4
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

The money is what makes it worth their time. Why do some people constantly tell others how they should act. If a man wants to bargain, it is his money. If a man wants to text, she does not have to respond. We are the customers, not our place to make life easier for the vendor.

I choose not to bargain, not to spend time texting because I realize it is all fake on her part. It is business for her. I do not have long conversations with sales people on the floor of clothing stores because their politeness is just a part of their job. Just because I but this way I do not tell others they should do the same. I purchase soda by the twelve pack cans but I do not stop other shoppers from buying in the 2 liter bottles. "Excuse me miss, just noticed you grabbed the 2 liter bottle, please put that back and grab the cans, it is better for Coca-cola when you buy it that way, thank you."

Some people are so into themselves, I guess they think all the rest of us should do things their way, lol.

The money makes it worth while for her otherwise she would do something else. The women are paid very well, that is why they do it. Best option financially, emotionally a huge loss for her, but money helps her bury that issue. All about the cash for her.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 08:57 AM   #5
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Which is why, imo, some very new ladies may present initially with an above the market rate donation ... to weed out (and identify!) the bashers and trashers.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 09:30 AM   #6
ICU 812
Valued Poster

DSK: Couldn't agree more.

with the info here on ECCI the probability of having a bad experience is (should be) pretty low. Do the research, find someone you like (for whatever reason) and with a donation you can afford. then show up on time in clean cloths and smelling like soap and tooth paste. If there is something that makes me feel unsafe I leave. If things look good I present the donation with some tip in advance to set the tone for the session. Itmay be cash or a gift card, but I try for 15-20%.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 09:44 AM   #7
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Within The Hobby and out in the Real World of business; mfor any commercial; transaction to be "good busness" it has to be good for both parties. If a deal is so beneficial to one party and so detrimental to another party . . .thst they cannot make another deal in the future, that is not good business.

When I leave a Hobby session, I want the provider to want to see me again, either because I am such an impressive lover (as-=if!) or merely because AI am not objectionable and pay well without drama.
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 02-23-2017, 05:44 PM   #8
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
The money is what makes it worth their time. Why do some people constantly tell others how they should act. If a man wants to bargain, it is his money. If a man wants to text, she does not have to respond. We are the customers, not our place to make life easier for the vendor.

I choose not to bargain, not to spend time texting because I realize it is all fake on her part. It is business for her. I do not have long conversations with sales people on the floor of clothing stores because their politeness is just a part of their job. Just because I but this way I do not tell others they should do the same. I purchase soda by the twelve pack cans but I do not stop other shoppers from buying in the 2 liter bottles. "Excuse me miss, just noticed you grabbed the 2 liter bottle, please put that back and grab the cans, it is better for Coca-cola when you buy it that way, thank you."

Some people are so into themselves, I guess they think all the rest of us should do things their way, lol.

The money makes it worth while for her otherwise she would do something else. The women are paid very well, that is why they do it. Best option financially, emotionally a huge loss for her, but money helps her bury that issue. All about the cash for her.
I'm not telling anyone what to do, but to consider the consequences for all of us. We would all be better off making the hobby as fun and lucrative for pretty, young looking girls as possible. I would rather that girls in the hobby do not feel taken advantage of but consider it a fun time with financial benefits. I doubt they make as much as you think, and they have many expenses keeping up their appearances.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 11:30 AM   #9
yitzchak
Valued Poster

This is fucking dumb, dude. I don't think anyone enjoys being a prostitute. They put up with it so they don't have to work a 9 to 5 like the rest of us trick ass hos.
yitzchak is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 11:33 AM   #10
Fancylady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 125175

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post

1. Constant texts and emails from cheapskates?

2. Constant nickel and dime bargaining of every little detail.

3. Constant reputation management on a website where ungrateful clients trash her over perceived slights?

4. The concern about LE?

If you guys are capitalists and understand supply and demand, realize that these transactions need to be fair for both sides. If the hobby is conceived of by the target audience of girls to be a bunch of cheap, ugly and exploitative jerks, not many girls are going to find it worthwhile, and we will be left only with those who have no better way to scratch out a living.

We want them instead to see a richly rewarding experience which allows them a good opportunity to thrive both emotionally and financially.
Paid sessions making it worth their time.Nothing free.No reason to wasted anyones time.
Fancylady is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 12:19 PM   #11
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Match made in heaven....

Quote:
Originally Posted by yitzchak View Post
This is fucking dumb, dude. I don't think anyone enjoys being a prostitute. They put up with it so they don't have to work a 9 to 5 like the rest of us trick ass hos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancylady View Post
Paid sessions making it worth their time.Nothing free.No reason to wasted anyones time.
Fancy dear, meet yitzchak, you two were made for each other!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 12:32 PM   #12
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

DSK, you seem like a nice man. I think you are a little off here and I respect your posts and thoughts. But think about what you are asking other men to do. "Please all men consider me and other dawgs when you are prowling for pussy. Consider doing things the DSK way, because, guys, it would help me feel liked by some of these women and even though it may raise prices for us, I am willing to pay it." First off I never think of any dude when I want to hire a lady. It is a very selfish act and I am thinking solely of me when prowling for pussy, just like every other guy is doing when looking to purchase pussy, thinking of himself. Let me just state this, all men please do not think of me when you are on the look out for sex. Do you, I will be cool and be me.

"Also, please all guys let's make the hooker business more atteactive to young pretty girls I would never get a chance to fuck, so we can convert them because I could care less about her well being, her desires, her emotions, because I jist want that ass!!" Again comes off rather selfish.

If you find yourself as a true friend or caring for a provider. Most loving and caring act you can do for her is to stop paying her for sex. See how long she stays in touch with you, then you will know how true of a friend she really is. If after a year still going strong, then great, odds are heavily against it though.

Point is the money is what makes it worth it to her. She never wants to see you again, she wants to see your cash again, keep it real. If she is a real friend she will understand not wanting to pay her for sex anymore and still want you to come over. But make it clear to her that you will NEVER pay her again. See how that works out for you.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 12:39 PM   #13
wordup666
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
Fancy dear, meet yitzchak, you two were made for each other!!
Amen!!!
wordup666 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2017, 01:12 PM   #14
lookinginkirksville
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Yes it is always about the money and no they won't call you once you tell them you want to stop paying for sex, but that doesn't mean that they are not people. Have you never had a good business relationship with someone. Be polite and don't try to cheat them or devalue thier service and they will take care of you. They are not your girlfriend, but they are not cashier at the gas station either. If you are nice to the girl at Starbucks and leave tips she probably won't give you free coffee, but she might throw a little extra whipped cream on top or open up 2 minutes early instead of making you wait outside. If you have a provider who's services you enjoy why would you jeopardize that by haggling or being disrespectful. That's only thinking of your own quality of service.

In general this isn't the warmest and fuzziest industry, but there is no need to make it worse than it has to be. I'm sure there are plenty of providers that like what they do and enjoy their clients. Nothing wrong with enjoying your work. What is DSK asking anyway? Don't be disrespectful and try to low ball. Is that such a terrible request? Why would you want to make any industry less attractive to enter by new service providers. Fewer providers equals less supply equals higher prices. Shitter work environment with asshole customers equals higher prices to overcome negatives. If every client was nice and respectful more girls would do it, and more girls doing it means lower prices. It's economics.

As much as I'm in favor of treating people in general with kindness and I hate haggling for anything there are perfectly selfish reasons in this situation in particular to act like DSK is suggesting.
lookinginkirksville is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2017, 12:58 PM   #15
yitzchak
Valued Poster

Hey, Fancylady's back.

Show professionals CASH.
yitzchak is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women