Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-13-2014, 04:23 PM   #121
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Hey wakeup, rockerrick is (for all intents and purposes) calling you a bitch and is insinuating you can't handle your business on your own. Is he 'blocking' for you? Is he, along with chicagoboy and deerhunter, speaking for you because they perceive a weakness? Are they saying you can't handle your business with anybody, so they'll help out? Are you their Fredo Corleone?
Is DJ blowpop's Fredo?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:16 PM   #122
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Would this be the same "handful of assholes" DJ has previously cited? Since he does not identify these dangerous dastards - much less substantiate his allegations - it would be difficult for any social organizers to know whom not to invite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Is DJ blowpop's Fredo?
You poor pathetic loser, haven't you got anything better to do in your worthless life besides search my old postings?

chicagoboy=horsefly's brother?
DEAR_JOHN is online now   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 05:52 PM   #123
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Why not just "Flash-Mob" a public venue and everyone dress and act in a manner that wpn't get us thrown out or hauled off?

Could be a Taco Cabana or a strip club . . .or a sports bar like Twin Peaks or Hooters .
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:05 PM   #124
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Why not just "Flash-Mob" a public venue
Because you have to strictly control who is even told about the party let alone who knows where it is and come on in. That address / location would get passed around like water.

Quote:
and everyone dress and act in a manner that wpn't get us thrown out or hauled off?
Because they won't.

The venue has to be private and with no liquor license. They also have to be clean as in no problems with local authorities.

The venue has to have limited ingresses and egresses. As in one and two at the max.

It has to have a lot of parking.

It has to have sufficient restrooms.

It has to have a sound system.

It has to be clean.

It has to have a dance floor, places to sit and tables to set things on.

It has to be centrally located.

In short, it can't just be anywhere, and the environment and guest lists need to be tightly controlled
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 04:38 PM   #125
DickEmDown
Trick

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Could be a Taco Cabana or a strip club . . .or a sports bar like Twin Peaks or Hooters .
I've been to a couple where a Strip Club, VIP section only, has worked.

Also been to a couple in Dallas where public restaurants/bars have worked too.

Of course, the social was in a "private area" of the restaurant/bar and not open to the public, except for the restaurant/bar staff.

The main thing is SCREENING guests and not giving out the location until ABSOLUTELY necessary, like the day of.

That in itself is not foolproof
DickEmDown is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:34 PM   #126
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
I don't. I decided a few years back that life is to short to hang out with assholes.

I concur! If I'm at a social I don't. However, I don't allow them to dictate whether or not I'll go somewhere just because there may be a hand full of assholes there. They're not the reason to be there.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 06:45 PM   #127
Lady Elizabeth
Built for Fun!

User ID: 183157
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice costume, too...
Lady Elizabeth is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 07:23 PM   #128
Samcro84
Ambassador

Encounters: 100

They have socials in San Antonio. Lunch ones are held at a Strip Club. The happy hour ones are held at restaurant / bar in private room. Really enjoy gives you ability to meet the providers.

Count me in if one is scheduled.
Samcro84 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 09:26 AM   #129
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Several comments above strike me as needing some explanation if not expansion.

PRIVATE VENUES

As an organizer who has used "private" locations for more than 50 (yes, more than 50!) events, I can attest to the supposed qualities and to the actual qualities of private venues.

1- the hosts must absolutely control who is invited and who is admitted. (That was OUR failure in the Houston debacle in which the hosts did not control the admission process.)

2- Private venues (meaning they do not have a liquor license) cannot absolutely keep vice/TABC out of the place, either with or w/o warrants. Trust me on this, "reasonable suspicion" of illegal liquor sales, minors in possession and a raft of other potential issues. In fact, if I am the host of any event and LE shows up and asks to look around, I would tell them, "Please come in and please do not hassle my guests." Yes, I would.

Controlling who brings in the booze, who "stocks" the booze, who dispenses the booze, etc. is a big chore for the organizers. Who hires the bar staff, for example, who stocks the bar (not the alcohol, of course) AND who collects whatever door fees to pay for the venue (and consequently gets accused of making big profits) and the food, and the parking lot security, and all the other expenses of a private venue are important questions, AND, important barriers/hurdles for the organizers.

3 - For some folks, the use of a "private venue" sends a wrong message.

Many "gents" feel the private venue is a signal to misbehave, get ladies drunk, get ladies to offer services, freebie or (worse) P4P!

Many ladies have heard "stories" about private events turning into free for alls regardless of the fact that in my more than 50 events there was very little of that, and once discovered, stopped and the participants removed from venues and from future invite lists.

PUBLIC VENUES

As noted above, many of the potential and real issues and demands of operating in a private venue don't exist in public venues (be these a restaurant, bar, SC, or other venues) where management undertakes food and beverage services. Especially where such venues offer the event organizers some set off space, like an entire room.

Admission is per the hosts. Management agrees that the hosts can exclude from their space (and, in fact, from the entire venue) anyone who isn't on the invite list, and also those who fail to respect the event's (and the venue's) rules.

In my 10+ years of hosting I have had to reject/remove maybe a handful (five or six) people who were on the invite or who just showed up because actual invitees wagged their tongues and gave away the location.

That includes a few with "inappropriate" clothing, excessive drinking, camera action, and issues with others inside the venue -- my injunction is if you have issues with someone on a board, leave it outside the venue.

With more than 400 ladies and gents on the Austin & San Antonio invite lists at any one time, keeping the invites totally secure is never truly possible. But I try very diligently to control the behavior and I also hold responsible those who vouch for persons who cannot control themselves.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 12:30 PM   #130
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

quite impressive, sure wish we could have had your assistance/expertise in setting up our Christmas Toy Drive social a few years back.
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 01:57 PM   #131
spear88
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

from what you are saying ck1942, a private venue would be the best.
spear88 is offline   Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:45 PM   #132
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:
Originally Posted by spear88 View Post
from what you are saying ck1942, a private venue would be the best.
Not necessarily so, at least for this organizer, given the present issues in greater society, what with LE, real and wannabe vigilantes and do-gooders, lurkers, jerkers and outright bad boys.

I have found that the most of the folks who are intrepid enough to attend events in public venues are usually (not always, of course) better at keeping the hobby talk, etc. on the DL. Not that it takes a brave soul to go to a social,or to organize one, either.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:34 PM   #133
coolaid
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Socials suck donkeyballs.

Female attendees: 10 big whales, 3 ok looking chicks, and maybe 1 really hot chick.

Male attendees: 30 freaking weirdos lined up against a wall staring at the one hot chick who a actually showed up. I'm talking creepshow circlejerk city.

Then you have to worry if the fuckwad organizers invited the cops and channel 13 news to the party.

If I want to meet a provider I call her up and make an appointment. I don't need to hang out with a bunch of creepazoids in order to meet hookers.

Socials are lame as fuck.
coolaid is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:37 PM   #134
BigLouie
Valued Poster

I know someone who ain't getting an invite.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 04:37 PM   #135
Oralist
Premium Access

Encounters: 128

If I remember correctly, ASPD was ended by a social visited by Aunt Ellie.
Oralist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women