Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160176
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452818
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37047
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2014, 02:36 PM   #106
samoanboi
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Got ya big louie,just had a great time at last one that we are due for another one.everyone just having a good time
samoanboi is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:27 PM   #107
surcher
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGator View Post
... somewhere there's a guy still pissed off he never got to eat his pasta.
TFF!! Not me, I made the cops wait til I finished before I left.
surcher is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 03:52 PM   #108
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

BL has awesome dealers........ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:52 PM   #109
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by brittneynashville View Post
who ever plans this event please let me know.....reminds me of my first friends I met in Houston about 10 years ago that turned me out. Jon and Cindy. Are they still around? I worked at Escape 1 and Amazing :-) We used to plan social gatherings and xmas parties all the time!
Those were the days.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 05:59 PM   #110
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone wants to go to a social, nobody wants to.organize one.

Dorian make a meme out of that one. I'm on my phone.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2014, 06:00 PM   #111
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1942 View Post
Socials still going strong in Austin and San Antonio if y'all want to see how they work.

Always happy to host visitors and travelers.

See my signature for more details.
I've put together about 30 events in Austin since moving here. 3 in the last six weeks of the year and a pretty enjoyable after party Friday Night that no one had a clue about till it was over.

I guess security was too good as we ended up with a couple that did not get their invites and didn't hear about it till it was over.

You have to have some control over the people you let come in their behavior as well as attire. Unfortunately Ladies tend to be the most security conscious UNTIL they are in a party environment and having a few drinks and then tend to be a part of the problem drawing enirely too much attention that can lead to an issue or two.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:02 PM   #112
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
Well when you put on an event you can do that. Right now for the poker socials it's whoever I feel like inviting for whatever reason.
That's not actually a bad attitude for the host of one of these to have. I try to be as fair as possible and open minded but on occasion I have voiced those words.
Old 01-12-2014, 06:14 PM   #113
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICU 812 View Post
Super Bowl Party

Food and drinking along with multiple 100 square pools with different levels of participation from $10 to $100 (or whatever).

There would be plenty of winnwes and plenty of "After-Party" action for the winners.

I am sure that ther are members here who can come up with sophisticated ways to come up with variations both legal and fun.
That is exactly the unwanted thought process that undermines these events. You want no hint of or talk of any "action" before during or after a social. Hell,,, In the First ones Amber would not even let guys offer to pay for the ladies drinks...... Everyone came on their own nickle supposedly....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
I attended a D&B social years ago with Amber...great time!
I remember Somberhart and my "date" on the bar top in the bowling alley.... some black thigh highs and a panties view from my stool at that place.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Even though I'm still on hiatus, I would still like to attend a social.

This being said, there is no doubt in my mind there is a small handful of assholes in the Houston forums would love to out the location to LE in an attempt to harass those at the social.

My faith in a very small handful of my hobby 'brothers' has dissipated in the past few years.
I have to agree that every market tends to harbor those that are bitter....But when structured in the right setting and you are doing nothing wrong why let others control what you enjoy?.

Quote:
Oh, I'm so fucking hurt that you didn't like my comment, but I stand by it. Like I care what you think.

At least I don't have >14,750 idiotic posts.

Here it is again, so you can read it some more.

Let me dumb it down for you......this board has thousands of members, and there may be some person out there with agendas toward anybody. You never know. There were rumors about a fellow member who outed the social that got busted several years ago. If this is true, obviously he had an agenda against something or somebody.

Paranoid maybe, but absolutely cautious.

Being Cautious is good...Everyone should be aware of risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigLouie View Post
The big bust was just that, a bust. A couple of girls who were illegal were detained. Two other girls were detained but were never charged. Basically it was total waste of police money. When they came in they just told everyone to go outside and wait while they processed a few people and then they could come back in and resume the party. Of course no one hung around but that the police did not even bother to run everyone through for priors showed they realized it was a failed effort. And of all the parties over the last 15 years, that was the only one where police showed up. You actually had a greater chance of being busted at a strip club than at a party.
Countless numbers of parties and only problems at the one of them......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post
Everyone wants to go to a social, nobody wants to.organize one.

Dorian make a meme out of that one. I'm on my phone.
They are a bit of work....
Old 01-12-2014, 07:37 PM   #114
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
... there is no doubt in my mind there is a small handful of assholes in the Houston forums would love toout the location to LE in an attempt to harass those at the social.
Would this be the same "handful of assholes" DJ has previously cited? Since he does not identify these dangerous dastards - much less substantiate his allegations - it would be difficult for any social organizers to know whom not to invite.

Quote:
Houston has a small handful of assholes/asshole wanna-bes. You just need to filter between those assholes who act like pivot men in a circle jerk and the great amount of regular posters.

You probably won't get any help from board administration because they just don't seem to care. On this board, women are definitely second class citizens, 'whores' who don't matter. It doesn't need to be that way, but manners and politeness are a lost art on this site to those handful of assholes.
Quote:
Please know that all the hate and negative bullshit comes from a handful of assholes. All of Houston isn't 'attack and hate'.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:26 AM   #115
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:32 AM   #116
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 08:43 AM   #117
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I splashed cum all in Dakota's weave.........and have been called an "asshole" ever since......but, BL still allowed me to play poker........heh
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 11:37 AM   #118
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Yes so try to show up more often.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:56 PM   #119
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
Would this be the same "handful of assholes" DJ has previously cited? Since he does not identify these dangerous dastards - much less substantiate his allegations - it would be difficult for any social organizers to know whom not to invite.
If you're not aware of who he's talking about, I have severely overestimated your intelligence, sir.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:59 PM   #120
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Yep. On-line badasses become wimps when there are potential consequences. They're still assholes, they're just pretending to be civil. And some folks (particularly the ones who are looking to extract cash from their wallets) choose to overlook this.

I don't. I decided a few years back that life is to short to hang out with assholes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
blowpop is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women