Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-07-2017, 01:26 PM   #61
joesmo888
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

sounds like a lot of you married the wrong person OR your marriage simply flamed out

a good pre-nup that is far on both sides is essential and don't have kids! this seems to be the best strategy
joesmo888 is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 03:04 PM   #62
Vivienne Rey
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 23639
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronrocket View Post
Perhaps similar to others, I'm mid-50's with a wife who lost interest and has physical issues that make sex uncomfortable/painful. I'm not interested in an affair with all the emotional complications and I only want a strong emotional relationship with my wife.
This is the way of it for most in my experience.
Vivienne Rey is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 04:04 PM   #63
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Have to agree with Joesmo88, I would never stay married to a woman that would not want to please me sexually. If she loves me, she will at the very least want me to be happy including sexually. If she has medical problems, get them taken care of, if mental or emotional problems let's take care of that too. The bullshit of "I love my wife, but she lost her desire or it hurts her, so the solution is to fuck other women behind her back, lie to her and hey, everything is cool." Is just that an excuse. She does not have sex with you because you are too much of a wimp to stand up for yourself. She does it because you allow her to. I would tell my wife that I love myself enough to not be celebate and together we can tackle whatever problem she is having to get her desire back or medical issue corrected. If she did not want to work on that, the answer is tough but simple. Time to end the marriage, I obviously am not important enough to her which means she no longer loves me. Time for me to go, I am a man not a wimp and I will not allow anyone to treat me that way.

I know it is scary to leave a woman you have been with for so long, but that is the answer. Not just screwing behind her back. You are merely ignoring the real problem. I bet if anyone of those men sat their wives down and said "my darling, I love you and I want us to enjoy sexual intimacy again. It was a part of our lives that made me feel extremely connected with you. I miss that and want to hold you, caress you, and at times make passionate love to you. It brings us closer together. What can we do together to fix this?" She would respond positively and if she does not well, face the fact that she does not care for you nor her marriage to you all that much. Then ask yourself do you really want to be in a marriage without connection, without intimacy, and without love?

Get help, marriage can be a very beautiful thing but you must work at it.
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:54 PM   #64
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I still have not fucked a provider that even comes close to the HAWTness of my SO. Of course she is much younger. But that's not the point. I hobby for the crazy stuff I like that my SO would not dream of doing.

Severely horny all my life and just starting to slow down. LOL
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2017, 09:47 PM   #65
Bigfish9111
Registered Member

Encounters: 1
Default Really?

Gentle,

You missed the whole point of the thread...

Hobbyists are missing something and that's why they hobby...

Overly horny, want variety, spouse health, deviant acts, etc...I was just curious to find out why and who is your typical hobbyist...

You are not typical and sound like u have a guilt trip going on or are trolling.

You are preaching to hobbyists...good luck with that...YOU NEED A HOBBY...we have ours!
Bigfish9111 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 08:00 AM   #66
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

When I got older I wanted young pussy.
I didn't have time to find some young girl that wanted to fuck an old guy so I bought one that would.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women