Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161018
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47763
pyramider46370
bambino40445
CryptKicker37106
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 10-04-2015, 02:35 PM   #1
lagerlover
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41
Default simple request to the ladies

Please consider your clients when you agree to an appointment. Speaking only for myself, it requires a complex aligning of the stars for me to make an appointment. if it in is during the weekday I need to arrange my schedule and block the time to get away. The possibilities of making such an arrangement are limited so when I say lets go it is a unique occasion.. Same goes for a weekend appointment, opportinities are limited and for me making a commitment is a challenge. In order for me to make this happen in every case , I always try to schedule in advance, minimum of 24 hours and often much more than that. I scheduled an aappointment for this weekend at a specified time well in advance and got a "perfect" response, "an hour" would be great" and we will stay in touch. On the day of the appointment my request for an update within an hour of the agreed time I was met with "can you do later?" and the appointment fell through. Unfortunatly this is not the first time this has happened with this provider but it is the last. There were other providers who were availble during my limited time frame but I did not contact them because i had made a commitment. Ladies, this behavior not only screws your clients but it also impacts your colleagues. I would have gladly contacted other provider for an appointment had I had been notified more than 30 mins before the scheduled time. Both me and the distaff members of the community have lost because of this rudness. i know shit happens but this is the third and last time this provider has committed to a meeting and reneged at the last minute. You ladies ask for our respect, how about some consideration in return.
lagerlover is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 02:45 PM   #2
lagerlover
Lifetime Premium Access

Default omaha

ment this for he Omaha forum
Old 10-04-2015, 02:51 PM   #3
lagerlover
Lifetime Premium Access

Default nebraska

nebraska forum as well
Old 10-04-2015, 08:21 PM   #4
Guest040816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Great point. I know that stuff happens but three times? Ugh.
Guest040816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 09:13 PM   #5
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I had the same happen to me a couple of times this summer. Fortunately my plan B dates kept their appointments the following week. I chatted about this with one of the ladies, she said she had heard the same complaint from several gentlemen.
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:24 AM   #6
windowsidiot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

This type of problem seems to be getting more prevalent. Providers say ncns is increasing for them too. Maybe they are scheduling more than one for popular times just in case. Any input from the ladies?
windowsidiot is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 07:49 AM   #7
charmingmark
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Lexi Lynne has done this three times to me
I understand stuff happens but the same pattern disregards the nature of the hobby
charmingmark is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 09:16 AM   #8
Mike1961
Valued Poster

I can see it happening once or twice but three times is too much if its in a short period of time. Maybe the ladies are getting more ncns because guys are lining up backups.
Mike1961 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 09:16 AM   #9
Greenie76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Perhaps we should have a thread to track NCNS and other such scheduling issues with names. It seems like most people only leave reviews for the good experiences but in reality the bad ones are equally important.
Greenie76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 10:09 AM   #10
windowsidiot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

I presume habitual ns clients are noted in the powder room.
windowsidiot is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 10:35 AM   #11
I like rice
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Largerlover I feel your pain on making things work in a difficult time frame. I often have a 90 min window or have other folks on the trip so I have to sneak away or do something late at night outside of most providers normal hours of 9 am to 10 pm.. If she changes can't work in those windows we discussed for that trip, I have to cancel.

That being said, I think I've only every had one person not make an appointment. And she offered a later time that day (about 90 mins later) and it didn't work for my day.

One other time I canceled when a gal changed the arrangements as she was supposed to do an outcall to me (said she was in a room near my area) and then wanted me to do an incall 30 minutes away. This came a day after she NCNS someone else so I declined and was able to find a last min. gal who could get me verified.

But I also realize that some girls just can't work under the terms I need. As a result, sometimes you just have to see if a gal can work you in the day of without much planning and know if you can't get someone to respond you're just not going to play. That's why I only hobby here and there and hit lots of AMP's when I travel.
I like rice is online now   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 10:40 AM   #12
Guest040816-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenie76 View Post
Perhaps we should have a thread to track NCNS and other such scheduling issues with names. It seems like most people only leave reviews for the good experiences but in reality the bad ones are equally important.
Greenie,
NCNS reports can be met with harrassment from not only the offending lady, but also from white knights on this board.

Guest040816-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 11:26 AM   #13
joblow306
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10
Default Ncns

Not the only one. I don't live down here just work so trying to get something set up takes some work. In the last few weeks tried to see Kelly 4 different times and every time ended in her not responding back when she says yes we can meet and I have already driven to nearby location. I know thinks come up and that's fine just let a person know.
joblow306 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:00 PM   #14
Greenie76
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Thanks for the response and I get what you're saying.

I'll be honest. The hassle and drama I've experienced in this hobby recently has caused me to take a break from the full service providers. I'm to the point where I'd rather go to an Asian massage place, get a nice relaxing body rub with a happy ending, and be ready to go. It sucks that there aren't any good ones in Lincoln but at least I know when I show up at (fight club rule #1) I can just walk in and get things taken care of.
Greenie76 is offline   Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 12:19 PM   #15
wedge_donovan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 10

I learned that the hard way didn't I smooth? You were one of the few that backed me up. KK and I buried the hatchet balls deep many times after that, but not until I took a beating from White Knights first. It has been fun to watch them complain about their NCNS shows now or remain quiet when somebody else complains now.
wedge_donovan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women