Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - Studio - Dallas
Encounters - Studio - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70443
biomed160786
Yssup Rider60142
gman4452955
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47649
pyramider46370
bambino40371
CryptKicker37100
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35507
Mojojo33117

Old 05-16-2021, 08:33 AM   #1
Trippytrippy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34
Default Maple?

Is Maple really that much more attractive than Red? Is seeing her worth sacrificing a little service wise?
Trippytrippy1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 08:53 AM   #2
Deus_Soul
Grimmjow

Encounters: 35

Reds cute, Maple has a killer body and face....hard choice but I’d flip a coin.
Deus_Soul is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 08:58 AM   #3
bobst
BANNED

Encounters: 4

I pick Red and Cat over Maple any day and for any age
bobst is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 12:24 PM   #4
Deus_Soul
Grimmjow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobst View Post
I pick Red and Cat over Maple any day and for any age
Seriously…? I think cats great but nowhere near as hot as Maple, guess we all like difficult things.
Old 05-16-2021, 12:50 PM   #5
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Accurate pictures would put this to bed, eliminate hesitation, and generate more traffic for the studios. Just saying.
howdy_booty is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 01:49 PM   #6
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy_booty View Post
Accurate pictures would put this to bed, eliminate hesitation, and generate more traffic for the studios. Just saying.
I agree but in fairness there are at least 3 kinds of "accurate"

1. Is it even her? I think that one is basic and I think every potential client agrees on that one.

2. If it's her - is it realistic or a glam shot/photo shop enhancement that doesn't represent her well? This is a bit of a gray area but I don't fault them for special makeup, lighting, and clothes. Girls often change hair color too.
I do mind when an A cup turns into a C-cup though or she is fifteen pounds heavier.

3. Is it recent enough? Not saying it needs to be a selfie from today but recent enough to not present a 40ish person a 20-something.

In Maple's case I would say the pictures are fairly accurate. Her hair color is different and she doesn't look the same in the room as standing on the stairs.

What do other people who have seen Maple say? Would you say the pictures are accurate except the hair color which is now quite blond?
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 03:56 PM   #7
Deus_Soul
Grimmjow

Her pics are accurate, maybe a couple years old, but yes airbrush.
When I first saw her I was not dissatisfied at all, I was bulging through my sweat pants at the front door.

Even though her English is limiting we know exactly what we both like.
Old 05-16-2021, 04:28 PM   #8
Joebillybob
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Sounds like red is on vacation until the 26th per LA booker...
Joebillybob is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 04:47 PM   #9
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebillybob View Post
Sounds like red is on vacation until the 26th per LA booker...
That didn't take long.

I really really really like the idea of a picture accuracy rating. Not everyone on here can tell the difference between a 32D and a 34C (if that even matters), but whether or not the pictures are accurate lets the monger decide if the collection of attributes strikes his fancy. It also avoids disparaging the appearance of the girl, which is important for the white knights who don't want to anonymously speak ill of a girl who won't remember him an hour after their visit anyway.

So how about this:
0 - Not even close, straight-up misrepresentation.
1 - Not her, but close enough to give you a vague idea.
2 - Glamour shots from a decade ago or more, but her.
3 - Photoshopped, but somewhat recent and representative.
4 - Recent pics with an app filter, very accurate.
5 - Today's selfie.

Realistically, we should never see a 5, but that would establish the operating scale. Thoughts?
Old 05-16-2021, 05:27 PM   #10
OutAndAbout7382
Premium Access

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by howdy_booty View Post
That didn't take long.

I really really really like the idea of a picture accuracy rating. Not everyone on here can tell the difference between a 32D and a 34C (if that even matters), but whether or not the pictures are accurate lets the monger decide if the collection of attributes strikes his fancy. It also avoids disparaging the appearance of the girl, which is important for the white knights who don't want to anonymously speak ill of a girl who won't remember him an hour after their visit anyway.

So how about this:
0 - Not even close, straight-up misrepresentation.
1 - Not her, but close enough to give you a vague idea.
2 - Glamour shots from a decade ago or more, but her.
3 - Photoshopped, but somewhat recent and representative.
4 - Recent pics with an app filter, very accurate.
5 - Today's selfie.

Realistically, we should never see a 5, but that would establish the operating scale. Thoughts?
I like the concept.

Where would you put the combination of 0 and 3 - where it's her for sure but those aren't her breasts? Is that like a 2.5?
OutAndAbout7382 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 06:19 PM   #11
Ray.lotto123
Premium Access

Encounters: 28

Damn, Did I damage her backdoor that bad? I just saw her yesterday, we had a Greek Salad for late lunch.
Ray.lotto123 is offline   Quote
Old 05-16-2021, 11:50 PM   #12
irongoat
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

WALDT. With that said, the pics of Maple are definitely her, though she's probably older now but still youthful and very attractive IMHO. I've been hobbying for years and my standard has always been to add a few years (sometimes 10+ years, haha) to a providers listed age and pictures for at least 75% of them, if not more. Seems that's it's just SOP for providers to post younger pics and younger ages. Some providers are very accurate with pics/ages, but I find that to not be the norm. It's just one of those things you need to accept as part of the hobby. Though it always makes me laugh when reviewers swear that some of the AMP girls are in there 20's, even early 30's. Most I would say are at least 40+ but with their soft skin and youthful performance, I can understand the confusion. That's another reason I miss the studios, they rarely ever overinflated a girl's age. Not many places where you would be guaranteed a hot young girl that had intense IOP.
irongoat is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 09:00 AM   #13
Heartside
Valued Poster

Maple has a tight pussy
Heartside is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 11:29 AM   #14
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartside View Post
Maple has a tight pussy
Awesome dude! You're really knocking it out of the park with these comments of yours, keep it up!
Old 05-17-2021, 11:45 AM   #15
howdy_booty
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutAndAbout7382 View Post
I like the concept.

Where would you put the combination of 0 and 3 - where it's her for sure but those aren't her breasts? Is that like a 2.5?
Definitely a 2. If we get into .5 anything then we now have an 11-point scale instead of a 6-point. I would probably remove the 5 rating because it won't happen.

So in this case, she's had a boob job since the glamour shot? It's a 2. You get an average idea of what to expect with some serious details missing.

Some examples

When one of the studios hosted Latina Ruby, I can't remember which, that's a 1. Not her, instagram models, but that's the kind of ass she has, that's what brings it from 0 to 1.

Coco's pics that went around get a 3 because even though it's a glamour shoot, she still looks pretty close to that.

Abby, even though I haven't seen her in a long time, I might give those pics a 4 because that looks very close to how I remember her.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women