Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160429
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35278
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2012, 04:29 AM   #166
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
. But if you don't get the fact that this is about a whole lot more than girls being able to slut around, then you got no right to sit there and whine about what the sandbox has turned into.
I think he has a right to, I just do not think he has much credibility when doing so!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:41 PM   #167
CJ7
Valued Poster

defending Lush speaks volumes for so called right wing moral values
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:44 PM   #168
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Where is the outrage over Bill Maher calling Sarah Palin a twat and cunt? Or David Letterman calling Palin's daughter names? Maher gave $1 million dollars to an Obama Superpac, shouldn't he give it back?

If you're not going to be outraged over Maher or Letterman, you need to STFU about Rush.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:45 PM   #169
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
defending Lush speaks volumes for so called right wing moral values
+1

But then again some might say we aren't a very moral bunch..lmao
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:01 PM   #170
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Where is the outrage over Bill Maher calling Sarah Palin a twat and cunt? Or David Letterman calling Palin's daughter names? Maher gave $1 million dollars to an Obama Superpac, shouldn't he give it back?

If you're not going to be outraged over Maher or Letterman, you need to STFU about Rush.

did letterman and maher lose sponsors?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:03 PM   #171
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I don't know. They should have, by the standards used by some on this thread.
Old 03-06-2012, 04:12 PM   #172
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

I thought you did not watch Fox that was their exact same talking points lastthis morning. Were you on Fox this morning? Lol. You sound like an idiot when you start a thread in the morning about wtf happened to reasoned debate and then by afternoon are telling folks to STFU. Once again Sara Palin is a public figure. Her daughter wasn't. I think Letterman said sorry. Bill Maher lost a show on ABC for sayilllng things that were costing the network money. Rush lost a spot as a football commentator for saying something that was costing the network money. He is more insulated because local channels sel local ad time for his show but it all boils down to $
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #173
CJ7
Valued Poster

maybe the standards used on this thread are guaged by the number of sponsors who make exits
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:22 PM   #174
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

As documented by Kirsten, Tumley, and other female reports, the haters and mysognists are the kefties and Obama supporters -Taibi, Olberman, Matthews, Maher, Letterman, Shultz, etal.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:27 PM   #175
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I don't even have cable, so I can't watch Fox News, but I did see a report to that effect on Drudge, I think, and it has merit. As far as the STFU comment is concerned, it only applies to hypocrites who have one standard for their guys, and another standard for their opposition. Besides, nobody ever ShutsTFU anyway.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #176
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
did letterman and maher lose sponsors?
CBJ7, you and your ilk are just a collection of hypocrites. Letterman was cowed into apologizing for the remark about Palin's daughter, but Maher bragged about not having to worry about sponsors:

Maher laughed in his monologue and made a clear distinction between his show and Limbaugh’s: “I don’t have sponsors.”

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-mahe...have-sponsors/

http://dailycaller.com/2011/03/19/lo...s-a-dumb-twat/
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #177
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

True Letterman caved and should have. IMHO

Bill Maher has been fired from a network gig lest we forget.

These are money problems, not moral ones. If Rush becomes to big a liability he will have to give it up. That will not happen from what I have read. The way he show is structured he is insulated from local advertisers. That should help him weather the storm.

Now if you asked me, none of those men give a fuc about women but then , that isn't their job to.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:12 PM   #178
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

Sarah Palin has made plenty of public incendiary comments of her own. Bill Maher was only giving to her what she was dishing out to plenty of other people. Same goes for Ed Schultz and his insult of Laura Ingraham. Nevertheless, over the top choice of words on both their parts and shame on them.

What they didn't do, however, is deliver highly incendiary comments directed at someone who did little more than testify before Congress about female birth control. Nor did they pretty much refer to any and all females who use birth control as sluts.

So yeah, there is a difference.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:07 PM   #179
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Colbert and Stewart weigh in on Rush. Enjoy!

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0312/73658.html
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 09:15 PM   #180
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Sarah Palin has made plenty of public incendiary comments of her own. Bill Maher was only giving to her what she was dishing out to plenty of other people. Same goes for Ed Schultz and his insult of Laura Ingraham. Nevertheless, over the top choice of words on both their parts and shame on them.

What they didn't do, however, is deliver highly incendiary comments directed at someone who did little more than testify before Congress about female birth control. Nor did they pretty much refer to any and all females who use birth control as sluts.

So yeah, there is a difference.
link please?
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women