Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47498
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-22-2011, 05:14 PM   #31
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3424
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh please. Anyone saying that Dreams is just causing drama is just you trying to cause drama. You wanna talk about something else? Then start a thread that's more interesting because at the moment this is the most entertaining thing on the board. So Dreams needed to clear the air and lodge a formal complaint after several cases of people copying ads and stealing pictures If you don't care then hit the back button and stop reading, don't post comments about "all the drama". Theres no drama here except what you create.

Ridiculous......

And I'd personally rather have an argument about the ethics of stealing ads than have no discussion at all.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:19 PM   #32
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

And the lilly comes out to ROAR! It is drama because we dont know who stole what! And its going back and forth, how is this entertainment? You just wanted to say something toward me like you always do, have a nice day I SURE AM!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:26 PM   #33
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I say we get Cali girl here too! And see who really stole what! Because all the girls on BP steal their ads, GET OVER IT! I just started making my own ads, because I used to do it as well. BL you really need to set aside your personal problems with me which are REALLY clear and out there, and stop being so bitter toward me everytime I comment on something. I have tryed to go out of my way to be nice to you, now im like FUCK IT, like you said! I never did anything to you grow up and handle whatever problems you have with me, Its getting OLD!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:37 PM   #34
Mr.Chan
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

If allowed to take role of peacemaker, ladies. No necessity to have disagreement. Unnecessary to copy ad. Mr.Chan most willing to aid in writing of advertise in English mostly. With unworthy self assistance belief is soon all lady through most excellent publicities possess many effluent costumers. Shoot Chan a line, we will run up flagpole and seek salutions.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:38 PM   #35
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It's always amused me that you think everything I say is directed at you. I can assure you it is not. And i have no idea what these "personal problems" are that you think we have. I don't know you in the slightest. The only time we have even communicated through pm was when you asked me how much my iPad was. This really is a delusion in your mind. You might reread the first line. It's directed at everyone, just like my post on screening was. It's not about you.

And again, no drama exists here that you don't create yourself.
Old 03-22-2011, 05:44 PM   #36
MrGiz
BANNED

What is so difficult to understand about Rayne "ADMITTING " to stealing/copying an entire ad? DUH?!?!
Not just the "words".... but colors , fonts , punctuation...... Duh , Duh , Duh !!

Who cares who she STOLE it from? Duh! Duh!! Duh!!!

Does she have any originality, whatsoever?

Jeeezus!!!!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #37
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

GIRL really?!?! Just leave it alone, I see right though you! And that is NOT the only time we have chatted PM, there you go contraditcing yourself AGAIN. Im not about to go there with you in public and blast stuff like you! LEAVE it alone, if you want to further it PM me unless dont say anything else toward me or about me, its over. Im going on a run its too nice outside to sit in on EC and argue with B lily over NOTHING as usual. TATA
Old 03-22-2011, 05:51 PM   #38
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
What is so difficult to understand about Rayne "ADMITTING " to stealing/copying an entire ad? DUH?!?!
Not just the "words".... but colors , fonts , punctuation...... Duh , Duh , Duh !!

Who cares who she STOLE it from? Duh! Duh!! Duh!!!

Does she have any originality, whatsoever?

Jeeezus!!!!

My point is, if we really wanted to point out EVERY girl on BP or EC who has stolen something we would be doing that all day long. Its old, and nothing new, I see them all do it, all the time. So who really is being real and orginal?
Old 03-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #39
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Good, thanks

Now let's get back to the discussion.....

Old 03-22-2011, 05:58 PM   #40
Lily Blair
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It takes me forever to write ads, as well as the stuff on my website because it's not easy. I don't think I've ever copied an ad, but I have been thinking about copying an avatar.....
Old 03-22-2011, 06:27 PM   #41
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Just because girls on backpage do it all the time doesn't mean that it should be condoned here!!! Many girls on backpage - bait and switch, cash and dash, upsell, use fake pictures, etc!!! This is NOT backpage!!!

We work hard on our Ads, to be creative, original and to have them reflect who we are!! It takes a lot of time and work......and shouldn't just be stolen by others who don't want to spend the time doing their own. And for the record I've never placed an Ad on backpage and I've never stolen someone else's Ad!!!
Old 03-22-2011, 06:45 PM   #42
Skilar Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 8054
My ECCIE Reviews

i never copied anything on eccie...where did that come from? I am a BP girl and a verified provider so one can be both. I once again will say that I DID NOT STEAL FROM DREAMS! I did however take from the girl in Cali, either way as babydallas did say whos to say who is truely original and who is not? Im Done!
Old 03-22-2011, 06:53 PM   #43
MrGiz
BANNED

Old 03-22-2011, 06:57 PM   #44
thezealot
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2

What's the word Chan? Chortling?
Old 03-22-2011, 07:02 PM   #45
Guest010312-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 3481
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
i never copied anything on eccie...where did that come from? I am a BP girl and a verified provider so one can be both. I once again will say that I DID NOT STEAL FROM DREAMS! I did however take from the girl in Cali, either way as babydallas did say whos to say who is truely original and who is not? Im Done!

I am replying to the statement "Because all the girls on BP steal their ads, GET OVER IT!" Just because something is done on BP does not mean that it should be an accepted pratice by Verified Providers here!!! There was a time that we were held to higher standards and that should still be the case!!!

It's the same as saying "I didn't steal your wallet from your house, I stole it from your neighbors house....so that should be ok"......Stealing an Ad rather than coming up with something of your own is still STEALING AN AD!!!! I can't make it any more simple!!!

Good Night Everyone!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women