Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59901
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47507
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-13-2014, 05:16 PM   #16
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
My first experience in a mtf threesome. If you can get together with these two you will have a great time!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=673190
Viv was my lust, and she not longer lives or tours in Houston.......
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2014, 02:15 PM   #17
RafaelH
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I was on a business trip to Guadalajara; one evening on my way back to the hotel I decided to go past the Stroll to see what action was out. There were two strolls, one for women, one for trannies. The tranny stroll was a couple of blocks around the corner, so I didn't expect to see any of them. Not that I had a problem with seeing one, I just didn't plan to go looking for one that night. I had also been warned that the best looking ladies on the street were packing a surprise.

Anyway it was a quiet night and I didn't see too many women out. There was a younger one who approached me, curvy with a nice rack. She held her hands in the shape of a triangle in front of her crotch and said "Pussy, pussy." It was the only English she knew, and as the only Spanish I know doesn't go much beyond "dos cerveza, por favor" and "donde esta el bano? mucho gracias", we weren't going to get very far. She turned to a much better looking lady nearby who spoke English who translated for us. As we were negotiating I thought I'd rather have the good looking one (pretty, petite, vibrant red hair, nice proportional tits). So she called a cab and we headed to a nearby hotel. In the cab she said "You know I'm a tranny, right?" "I figured you were," I said.

We got to the hotel where I paid in advance for the night. Nice place, tile floors, clean. It looked like they did a good business with clientele like my date, cleaning the rooms after each visit. We got settled, I got naked, and we started some sensual exploration. I asked her to stay dressed as I like a slow sensual reveal, and with the extra she had in store I wanted to take my time. It was also nice that I had the rest of the night if I wanted it, taking some pressure off.

She asked me to avoid playing with her hair much since it was a wig and she didn't want it to come off. But in the DFK I accidentally knocked it ajar, and her long black hair came spilling out. So much nicer I told her, you can leave the wig off. Surprise #1!

The eroticism grew between us, and she seductively danced in front of me as I lay on the bed, slowly undressing. She played with my cock, with occasional BBJ action, then stood up to finally reveal her tits--perfectly proportioned C cups with active nipples! Back to more BBJ action with me laying down and her off the end of the bed. After a while she worked her way around to the side of the bed, then stood with her crotch a foot away from my head. It was the most natural thing for me to pull her panties down, releasing her hard cock. Surprise #2! She slipped a rubber on, and moved closer to me while stroking my dick. With the eroticism of the moment it was again natural for me to take her in my mouth and give her a CBJ, trying to remember the techniques ladies had shown me over the years. She came pretty quickly in the cover, and we lay together afterward continuing to kiss and stroke each other.

Well I wasn't done and I wanted to fuck that tight ass, so as we continued working each other. I moved her to the end of the bed, propped her up on her knees, and stood behind her for the main attraction. She had a nice tight hole. I worked my way in, pounding at first, then speeding up before pulling out so I wouldn't blow too soon. I wanted this experience to last! We repeated this several times, with me giving her some reach around action while I was pounding her, and some DFK during the breaks while she did the CBJ on me. I finally finished, filling the cover in that tight spot, and we fell to the bed. "Jesus you gave me a pounding!", she said. Yes I did.

There was some talk of us spending the night there, but I had to meet some colleagues back at the hotel the next morning. I told her she could keep the room and I called the cab (the driver gave me his card when he dropped us off, figuring me for another fare later that night. Smart driver.)

I got back to the hotel about 2 AM, relaxed, and very satisfied with my evening. I had no qualms about seeing a tranny. I had a first class erotic experience, and that's why I hobby. I'm sure I'll see a tranny again some day, as long as she is feminine and proportional. I think a double with a TS & female provider would be a great experience.
RafaelH is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:59 PM   #18
TestingLimits
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I can't really point to any specific time that I started wondering about T girls, but I do remember eventually looking the the TS section on backpage. Started off as a curiosity I suppose, then progressed to "I wonder ..."

At that time, I wouldn't even consider a TS unless she looked totally and completely feminine - I mean so much that there was no way to tell the difference if you saw her walking down the street. There was only 1 provider on backpage that fit that criteria and some other restrictions of travel and budget.

But then one day a new ad appeared, and this girls photos were outstanding! And she fit my travel criteria, so I told myself, if I call and her rate fits, I'll do it Never thinking that she would accept my low rate, but she did.

Now, as it turns out she had moved up from south texas and had a rep for poor service. I did not know this of course, and it did not matter in my case. When she opened the door, she looked just like her photos

She had a towel wrapped around her, as she had just taken a shower. We went to the bedroom where I got naked - I had no problem getting an erection, even while she did. In fact, I was so excited, I knew I was going to pop too soon. She was stroking me and I was throbbing hard, so I asked her for oral. She smiled and said, if I use my mouth you'll cum right now! I didn't care, so she covered me up, went down on my for probably all of 15 seconds when I blew.

Later I found out that even if I had paid her standard 200 fee, I probably would have gotten the same service, lol.

I did not feel guilty afterwards, although I can see why some might. To each his own ...
TestingLimits is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 08:16 PM   #19
Tom Clubs
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarl View Post
There are a couple of threads in the Dallas forums. One a semi review forum and one that mainly deals with TS posting fake pictures, which seems more common than GG especially on BP.

Here is the link for the Mens Room discussion

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=472957

Here is a fake pic thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=560960
You might add this one to your post, even though it is a work in progress.

Ts Ladies Using Fake Pics (Houston): http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1032762
Tom Clubs is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 03:19 PM   #20
Tom Clubs
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TestingLimits View Post
I can't really point to any specific time that I started wondering about T girls, but I do remember eventually looking the the TS section on Backpage ... At that time, I wouldn't even consider a TS unless she looked totally and completely feminine.
In another life, under a different pseudonym, I have about 65 reviews of GG (genetic girls). I used to see two to four ladies a week. One day while I was literally pounding a very beautiful young lady Greek and watching her full breast sway with each stroke ... I thought, "Wow, I'm bored." I was ready for something new.

Then I met a provider who only offered massages but we clicked and I learned that she had an "evil side" and didn't mind enjoying a different style of entertainment. We took turns with nipple clamps, spankings, dildos, flogs, strap ons (for her obviously), ropes etc. I soon realized, I enjoyed a good pounding. I also liked a little pain. This curiosity lead me a little further. I began to consider seeing a T girl. Like TL said above, "At the time and still now for the most part, the TS needed to look very feminine."

So, I looked at the various ads and found a lady here in Dallas who had great pics and decided to take the leap. The lady was not as pretty as her pics (shocker) but I was there and the adventure was on. The session was “okay’, the provider did what I wanted to do and it was an experiment for me.

When I left that session, I had a lot of things to ponder. I enjoyed the session. I felt it was a little weird maybe bizarre. But as with other sorts of entertainment, I was intrigued with the possibilities and began to wonder about various other aspects of this sub-set. I considered myself experimental. I loved Greek. I loved being rimmed and rimming. In fact, I had gotten to the point in my GG adventures where I won't see a provider who didn't offer Greek. So thinking about Greek with a TS wasn't difficult. Since then, the adventure has simply continued to unfold.

It was mentioned earlier in the thread, when choosing a Ts, do your homework. I would say, probably conservatively, that 35% or more of the Ts ladies on Bp are fakes. Without actually doing the math, there are probably only about 30 to 40 legitimate Ts available in DFW on any given day. That is probably about a 10th of the number of GG providers that would be available. In addition, many Ts ladies don’t understand the simpler concepts of providing.

I think I am fairly good about doing my homework, but in this area of the Hobby, knowing what you want and what you want to do may be just as important if not more so. Don't assume that all Ts can or will top or are even functional. Don't assume that they will all allow you to be the top. Many are not GFE. This might not be a popular statement, but speaking again as someone who is fairly experienced in this niche, Ts, as a group, probably practice safer sex than most of the GG providers. Many of the TS providers will not do the things that are commonly expected of the GG providers.

Most Ts will not perform BBBJs, very few will allow you to CIM. Some will not even allow you to give them a BBBJ. I have seen a lot of Ts (some many times) but I can only recall one Ts in all those sessions who allowed me to CIM. I am not saying there aren't any out there, I am, simply saying do your homework … know what you want … and there is still a very real possibility you may be disappointed. Ts seem to be an acquired taste.

Wow, it has been a while since I have written a monolog like this but it is over and it is safe to exit the bus.

TC
Old 04-19-2014, 05:34 PM   #21
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_sex_n0w View Post
would anyone here be willing to share your thoughts about your first time with a TS provider?
None yet?
I have not been with a TS. I have however been with enough female providers over time that I have felt the buyer's remorse on ocasion. BITCH! LOL.
Where's the makeup, where's the 120 lbs. LOL.
The only place locally I see a TS provider ad is on eros. And they don't show pics of the fully functional 7 to 10. Another lol. What would a gent want from a TS that he could not get from a female provider?
Do I need to say it?
A strap on is just not the same as a dick and the gals don't thrust the same so it has been said. He wants to suck a dick and/or he wants to get pounded from a dick. If he wanted to be a top he'd get a female provider damn it. TS providers have a rep of being bait and switch.

However, a feminine beauty with a dick may not be what gents want.
Just peruse the reviews on the internet and you will see guys will fuck anything.
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 04-19-2014, 08:50 PM   #22
Tom Clubs
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
1) TS providers have a rep of being bait and switch ...

2) However, a feminine beauty with a dick may not be what gents want.
Just peruse the reviews on the internet and you will see guys will fuck anything.
1) Bait and switch would seem to apply to all types of providers. I have had more GG providers pull a bait and switch than TS. That said, I am much better at doing my homework now than I was when I first started seeing GG's.

2) Absolutely correct ... if it has a hole ... some guy will try to put his small head in it.
Old 04-20-2014, 11:18 AM   #23
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Most female providers don't wear the makeup and fix their hair as in their ads. Are TS the same? If I showed up and a dude with MM's opened the door I'd run like hell. It just seems that there are different unwritten rules for this game than the typical provider world.
Old 04-20-2014, 11:40 AM   #24
Tom Clubs
Account Disabled

We probably should distinguish between CD's (cross dressers) and Ts'. Many Ts' take hormones and go through a period
of change. CD's are essentially guy's that likes to dress-up like a woman. There is a big difference, I am not into CD's.

If you go see a "good" ts providers, to use a common phrase, they are passable. Some are incredibly passable.

You most likely wouldn't know they were a Ts until you got to the ROS.

Old 04-20-2014, 12:03 PM   #25
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

Never heard of CD.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:06 PM   #26
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

It was the winter of 2008, January as I recall. I actually drove nearly 500 miles in one day, a round trip drive from Tulsa to KC, Mo. Tulsa today has slim choices when it comes to non fake ts girls and it was even worse back then. She had posted on Eros KC and, I recall she was on tour out of Denver. I read all of her reviews and they were favorable. My main goal was a girl with a truly hard cock and who could cum for me! It was a pleasant surprise that when I made the first contact by email, she freely discussed with me my desires and kinks. None of this bullshit they all have in their ads NO EXPLICIT QUESTIONS OR RECERENCES TO SEXUAL ACTS OR I WILL TERMINATE THE COVERSATION. You know my meaning! So she was aware I was coming to her to mainly suck her cock and take her cum in my mouth. In turn, she wanted me to show her all about the foot fetish world.
I left home at 8am and got to the hotel in around 4 hours. No second thoughts or doubts on the drive. Now, I am so sorry to say that I don't recall her name but she was in her 30s, Latino and her skin was a lovely shade of light mocha. She was very pretty and I felt no nervousness at all. The best position for foot worship is me on the floor face up with my lover on the edge of the bed. Her feet were very soft and feminine, not at all 'mannish' and I simply had her place both soles over my mouth and face for me to enjoy. This was her first time to have the joy of sensual foot worship. I taught her how to keep one foot over my mouth when teasing my cock with her other foot. She moaned from the pleasure of this sensual act. Then she said "This is making my cock soooo hard!". I said to myself and thought "well, first time I've had that compliment." Without any hesitation I got on my knees,removed her panties and took her hard, throbbing cock deep into my mouth, as deep as I could take it. It was maybe 7" long and thick and 'cut'. I sucked and worshipped her cock and licked her balls. In a few minutes I was on the bed and she straddled my chest to give me a really great face fucking. I recall that she pulled out and began stroking herself and soon told me she was ready to cum, asked me where I wanted it. I pointed to my mouth and almost at the moment she went to insert it, she started to cum a nice large load, some of it on my face and a good amount I eagerly swallowed without hesitation. While still leaving it in my mouth she reached down and gave me a handjob to my completion and it did not take me long at all to erupt!
We did pillow talk for a while but I had to go make the long drive back. Never any second thoughts and never did I have any feelings of self loathing. Not on the way there, not on the way home and not in the years that have past. Since that first ts encounter I have had maybe 7-8 more. Some really good and some were awful (two of the better ones appear within my 36 Eccie Reviews). But my first one was special and she showed me a realm of sexuality that I have come to embrace as an important component of my being!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 12:06 PM   #27
Tom Clubs
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Aurelius View Post
Never heard of CD.
Sorry, cross dresser.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:27 PM   #28
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

My ECCIE Reviews

TY sir.
Is there a thread that gives advice for a first timer? Or would one of you start one?
Old 04-20-2014, 12:36 PM   #29
Tom Clubs
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarl View Post
There are a couple of threads in the Dallas forums. One a semi review forum and one that mainly deals with TS posting fake pictures, which seems more common than GG especially on BP.

Here is the link for the Mens Room discussion

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=472957

Here is a fake pic thread.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=560960
The thread in the Men's Lounge is more like a TS tome. Read through that
one. It has a lot of information about having sessions with Ts.
Old 04-21-2014, 10:17 AM   #30
Dreamer1969
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Also Tom, we can look at the difference with a post op and pre op Ts.....I have never attended but seems post op and hormone therapy would be an exclusive club......My uncle has told me about a few Post ops he has met and how beautiful his experiences were...
Dreamer1969 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women