Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Encounters - AMP/Spa - New Mexico
Encounters - AMP/Spa - New Mexico Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160460
Yssup Rider59892
gman4452915
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47500
pyramider46370
bambino40306
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35300
Mojojo33117

Old 10-30-2018, 01:37 PM   #1
stifmeister7
Registered Member

Encounters: 6
Default Encounter: Super Sexy Ava

User ID: -
Date: 10/29/2018
Name: Ava Marie (Moonlight Massage)
Phone: 5054458753
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...y/655840276864
City: Check ad link above (she doesn't want it listed here)
State: New Mexico
Address:
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Topless FBSM (-)
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Platinum blonde wig, actual hair is shoulder length brunette
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: 5'5" probably 120 lbs, awesome enhanced C cups, nose ring, no tattoos that I identified. Insanely beautiful and amazing body.
Recommendation: Yes
stifmeister7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 12:57 PM   #2
ABQGold505
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

She didn't even tickle the pickle?!
ABQGold505 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 01:41 PM   #3
stifmeister7
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Nope
stifmeister7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2018, 09:03 PM   #4
RedorGreenorXmas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

She's sexy looking for sure but a total nut job... Did the SA thing with her a couple years ago and her life is a daily crisis.

If you see her for a massage (which she wasnt doing back then) - don't expect any 'extras' and don't fall for any of her stories or before you know it you will be into her for several hundred in exchange for nothing.

Other than that she's a nice girl.... I met her for coffee just a couple months ago and she went on and on about all the things she wished guys would do for her, and I wished her luck!
RedorGreenorXmas is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 05:34 AM   #5
joyote
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

a “nice girl”?

sounds more like a scamming manipulator, chronic avoider of responsibility, and gps

how you get “nice girl” out of that is curious
joyote is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2018, 08:33 AM   #6
RedorGreenorXmas
Valued Poster

hah! There are elements of that in her for sure. She's led a pretty rough life at times and had some really bad medical stuff happen to her so I've given her a pass on some of her crap - and she just doesn't have the intelligence or personal abilities to pull herself out of the holes she is in without someone else's help.

But that someone would have to be uber patient and have some deep pockets - hence the reason I never carried on too far with her in the past.
Old 11-01-2018, 10:27 AM   #7
beyondthere
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Those save a girl projects never work out. We are in this game, both SA and hobbying to NOT have to deal with drama, crisis, etc.

The comment of the things she wished guys would do for her says it all for me.
I agree with Joyote that she most likely doesn't want to take responsibility for her choices in life and wants men to save her from herself.

Life is the great teacher if someone is paying attention.
beyondthere is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 12:55 AM   #8
RedorGreenorXmas
Valued Poster

Indeed.

That's the primary reason over the past couple years that I dropped some of my connections from SA. The drama and crises just never seem to go away.

Ava will likely lose her house at some point in the next couple years - which was given to her - and I would be surprised if she ever works a regular job again in her life because she just can't get it together.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:22 PM   #9
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyondthere View Post
Life is the great teacher if someone is paying attention.
Learning does not mean having the ability to do what is needed to dig out of the pit some of these ladies find themselves in.

There are a lot--maybe like this one--who have been dealt some very shitty cards, not all of their own choosing.
Complete lack of family emotional sipport--often physically and sexually abusive family. Ripped off by "boyfriends". Knocked up as teens because a scumbag made promises he never ment. Medical issues they didn'have money to address properly. Dead children from living too close to drugs and gangs, because that's all they can afford. PTSD doesn't just happen in war zones.

Yes, "learning" is far from an answer in too many cases.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 11:04 PM   #10
EOD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

“Those save a girl projects never work out.”

I agree with that 99%.

Ever the optimist, I have subjected myself to that at least three times over the last decade. 2 of those cases went on to become notorious in the community, and dragged me through the gutter. Never again. Lol. As I get older, I just cannot fathom the thought processes some of the younger women operate under.

I prefer the SB/SD arrangement, but that, and the “Hobby” world, are so intertwined, its hard to tell them apart.

This girl appears to be a prime example.
EOD is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 10:39 AM   #11
beyondthere
Premium Access

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Learning does not mean having the ability to do what is needed to dig out of the pit some of these ladies find themselves in.

There are a lot--maybe like this one--who have been dealt some very shitty cards, not all of their own choosing.
Complete lack of family emotional sipport--often physically and sexually abusive family. Ripped off by "boyfriends". Knocked up as teens because a scumbag made promises he never ment. Medical issues they didn'have money to address properly. Dead children from living too close to drugs and gangs, because that's all they can afford. PTSD doesn't just happen in war zones.

Yes, "learning" is far from an answer in too many cases.
Old-T,
I agree with all the listed things do contribute to a shitty deck of cards. That doesn't mean that change cannot happen to those that choose to change. Life Happens to many people. Many are victims of circumstance beyond their control.
Continuing to "Play the victim role" does not serve them and there is no moving forward mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually when a person continues to stay in the victim mode line of thinking.

There are many folks who have been traumatized in life that have grown from those experiences and moved forward in life. Most resources are available for those that want to change and move forward and better their lives. Many or even most don't want to change because again they would have to take responsibility for their own well being and happiness.
beyondthere is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 08:04 PM   #12
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I think you are seriously oversimplyfing things.
Yes, of course some are strong enough--and/or have someone they can learn on a little--to break out of the victim mentality and fight past the PTSD-like issues, but to seem to say "they just have to suck it up and straighten it out" is a pipedream. Mental issues are real, and for many they are overwhelming. And no, help is most certainly NOT available for everyone, especially in the last two years.

I have two ladies I am helping, I have known both 20 years. Both have gotten out of the business, but find roadblock after roadblock as they try to play the game by the rules.

One had a major stroke that resulted in minimal physical damage outside but has made her emotionally (not mentally) an 8 yr old. The system says she has no medical issues, so she gets essentially no help. She lost her home, her job, and gets a rousing $600/mo to live on. Her one room in a crappy area takes 400 a month and her meds take the rest. She keeps applying for jobs (intellectually she is fine and writes a good resume) but is continually let go after a few weeks because of the 8 yr old emotional package--easily distracted, inappropriate giggling, childish behaviors, etc.

The other one had her 17 y/o daughter taken away in the courts by a grandparent, then the grandparent threw the daughter out of her house. The daughter ran away, and then called her for help. The mom went to her, but too late--she found her daughter dead from an overdose. The police tried to frame her, though they later admitted she had an iron clad alabi (she was 3000 miles away trying to get a plane ticket) and ZERO evidence.
She used every last dollar to bury her daughter. Since then the "loving family" that DOES have $$$ has brought one civil suit after another accusing her of wrongful death. No case (each attempt has been thrown out) but it has ruined her emotionally and physically. Worse still several gov't big wings have used her daughter as a poster child for the opioid epidemic and all but accused the mom in public. What's a few lies and ruined lives if it's a good political sound bite? Needless to say when people up to and including Trump have pointed at her as the evil villain, she hasn't gotten ANY break or help from the gov't agencies or the courts.

I have gone with and seen a lot of this BS myself. Since it happened she has all the symptoms associated with PTSD but since there is no link to combat, she constantly falls down the priority list with every mental health org I have taken her to. If she was a vet, she could get help. If she was a minority she could get help. If she lived in a different state she could get help but doesn't have the $$$ to move (I looked at paying for her to move, but there is then an 18-24 mo waiting list there). If she was over 55 she could get help. If she had another live kid she could get help. If she was a different religion she could get help. But she is who she is, so she can't.

Yes, some overplay the victim card. But the reality is there are people who don't want to be victims, they just want to stop being kicked quite so often. I am glad there are some who are strong enough to fight their fights and get back up. But that is not reality for everyone, no matter how often other people tell them it is.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 03:11 PM   #13
EOD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Good on you Old-T. There are some worth helping. Small percentage, but some.
EOD is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 11:56 AM   #14
JollyMaya
Premium Access

I was curious about the discussion, so I contacted her. She was offering a fully nude session for $1.0, so I opted for that. It was at a motel in the Osuna I-25 corridor. She asked me if I was into a happy ending and she gave a great massage with some Nuru body to body slide contact. She also allowed some mutual contact. And the conversation was real. She says she is advertising on Skipthecames. And she really tickled the pickel. Session was just over 30 minutes. Sorry, I would do a review, but I have never done one and I would screw it up.
JollyMaya is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2019, 04:03 PM   #15
ABQGold505
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Stood me up today, had appt set, non responsive when messaged at agreed time.
ABQGold505 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women