Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40308
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2015, 07:11 AM   #76
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAangel27 View Post

"I truly wish to create a complete experience. Imagine walking into my well appointed incall and being greeted by a genuine smile. You follow me to the kitchen while I'm putting the finishing touches to your homemade meal and pouring your favorite drink. I have already poured your favorite drink. I walk up to you with your drink in hand, kiss your cheek, rub my natural C's against you side and whisper just how glad I am that you are here so you can satisfy your hunger...and how I know your cock will take care of mine."

Too much? Not enough? I have zero experience writing ads so I don't know how far to take it. Just the word "cock" seems like it might be too much for an ad.
I think you just came up with the best way to turn providing, Hooters, and 5-star dining into one singular business model. Sign me up. I had one provider insist on cooking me dinner and pampering me. This was just before she tied me to her bed and had her way with me
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:00 AM   #77
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Quote:

"I truly wish to create a complete experience. Imagine walking into my well appointed incall and being greeted by a genuine smile. You follow me to the kitchen while I'm putting the finishing touches to your homemade meal and pouring your favorite drink. I have already poured your favorite drink. I walk up to you with your drink in hand, kiss your cheek, rub my natural C's against you side and whisper just how glad I am that you are here so you can satisfy your hunger...and how I know your cock will take care of mine."

Very well-written. Quietly provocative.

Think "lagniappe!"

Works for me, both for a "one-on-one" and perhaps even as a "theme" for a a small group of ladies and gents a la a "Limited Edition" meet & greet. Not sure which gender is appropriately the beneficiary in this scenario.

= = = = =

And I share your passion for Oban, too.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:07 AM   #78
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
...and how I know your cock will take care of mine.
You have a cock?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:11 AM   #79
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:

Too much? Not enough? I have zero experience writing ads so I don't know how far to take it. Just the word "cock" seems like it might be too much for an ad.
My opinion? That ad would DEFINITELY cause me to go check the showcase and research thevrates, and if the rate is within my budget, begin the appointment setting process. As a general rule BP-TYPE ads of "Let me wrap my dick-sucking. lips around you" turns me off so I don't make contact.

THAT ad text would definitely draw me in.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:19 AM   #80
Doglegg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

SAangel,

I would say that this type of advert is very titillating.

If you somehow include a cherry jubilee dessert spred from your nips to your navel, you may just capture that fleeting male erotic imagination.

An excellent start. Yours may be the first advert I will have read in a very long time.

Dogg

Quote:
You are welcome. I try to remain out of most of the drama but I can't help being observant. I do admit I'm sometimes pragmatic to a fault and if given the inclination have a bit of a sharp tongue. I deeply value not hurting others so that stays my words often.

Back to the original subject of the thread....since it seem imminent that I will soon have to write ads would something like the below toe the line between vulgar and refined enough?

Doglegg is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:20 AM   #81
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
You are welcome. I try to remain out of most of the drama but I can't help being observant. I do admit I'm sometimes pragmatic to a fault and if given the inclination have a bit of a sharp tongue. I deeply value not hurting others so that stays my words often.

Back to the original subject of the thread....since it seem imminent that I will soon have to write ads would something like the below toe the line between vulgar and refined enough?

If you think the word may be a bit too much for your style, I guarantee you that you can drop it and it will definitely not affect the end result of the ad. "(...) and how I know your body will take care of mine" for example.

But that is completely up to you
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 11:50 AM   #82
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:

Angel, I don't think I'm representative of the client community in general, so I won't try to give you any calibration feedback on the robustness of your language (is one "cock" enough? Are three too many? Beats me.) However, you got "toe the line" correct, and that makes you one in a hundred ... add your splendid looks, and once again, I'm checking out airfares to San Antonio. Damn, but I loves me a smart woman!
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 12:13 PM   #83
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you everyone for your great feedback. I really do appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
You have a cock?
Yes, phthalate free and in several sizes depending on your mood.

But seriously, thank you for pointing out the awkwardness of the phrasing. I didn't catch that at all and I don't want confusion.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 12:39 PM   #84
James1588
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Thank you everyone for your great feedback. I really do appreciate it.

Yes, phthalate free and in several sizes depending on your mood.

But seriously, thank you for pointing out the awkwardness of the phrasing. I didn't catch that at all and I don't want confusion.
Angel, your sentence is entirely correct. ChicagoBoy didn't quote the whole thing. "Mine" referred to your appetite, not your cock.

I think he knew that and was just pulling your leg, anyway.
James1588 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 12:59 PM   #85
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by James1588 View Post
Angel, your sentence is entirely correct. ChicagoBoy didn't quote the whole thing. "Mine" referred to your appetite, not your cock.

I think he knew that and was just pulling your leg, anyway.
I'm with James.. your wording is entirely correct grammatically, and completely understandable. ..CF was most likely joking.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 03:25 PM   #86
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

I know what she meant, but this would have been better:

"... and whisper just how glad I am that you are here, so I can satisfy your hunger, and you (or 'your cock') can satisfy mine."

Don't mess with the GP, kids. We're trained professionals.

Quote:
You're welcome.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 06:39 PM   #87
Guest010619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

Some ladies ads have been able to catch my eye enough to lead me to their showcase for more enticement and further selling points. From there I’ll check the reviews and if they generally say Yes that usually will be the end of it and all that’s left is just to call and schedule and hope for the best. If drama is involved then it’s usually the end of that search. Sometimes even a YES can be a NO to some because certain items were left out and a private message to the client will clear things up. Some ladies have had great reviews and maybe a ‘blip’ that with further information I would decide to take the chance anyway.
Some ladies are sweet as can be while others act as if they are Satan’s slaves. I may want one this week and the other next week, but no matter how great and wonderful they are, even the best will go through a dry spell.
But there are those rare times that even the best will get a NO review and while not a deal killer, will usually warrant further scrutiny as to why the NO was given. In some cases other hobbyist will rush in to the ladies defense and it will be show that the guy was looking for a young spinner hottie and not much else and feels shortchanged because she gained some weight or was older or did not look like her pictures. The same as wanting the food that shows on the menu as opposed to what is actually served.
I find myself drawn to an intelligent and amiable individual with a wild side hidden within. There have been times I have found that the blond lady with great hands was not the cheerleader type she claimed to be but looked more like the ‘chicken fat’ lady from Erin Brockovich. Honesty would have been preferable and maybe even rewarded.
Then we have the class clowns here who are still paying off their college loans for that B in their English class and will want to show their use of $100 dollar words by critiquing sentence structure and word usage. Some can be annoying to a fault, but not enough to be BANNED, why? Because we need them.
To the ladies, honesty is preferred above all else and many have it down to a fine art. Rather than try to be everything to everyone. they have managed to narrow the search down to what we are looking for, especially if we want something other than our usual type.
So does SEX sell? For some, yes, for others no, but SEXY does, in all it’s delightful forms.
Guest010619 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women