Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70429
biomed160678
Yssup Rider59992
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47606
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37087
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35420
Mojojo33117

Old 01-15-2014, 09:50 AM   #1
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53
Default Bullshit reviews

So it seems TER is now no longer allowing negative reviews. I'm going to be on the road in a couple weeks and decided to do a couple reviews there to get VIP to check on the ladies in the area I'm traveling to. Submitted 2 reviews, 1 good one was accepted and 1 not so good but certainly not all that bad of one was rejected with the instructions to remove negative comments about the providers appearance and resubmit. True story.

Its no wonder nobody takes reviews seriously. When you cant even say what a provider really looks like in person as compared to her pics in a review, what the heck good is the review?

Its obvious a provider can amass a TON of positive reviews with no inkling of the truth allowed to be mentioned. Next thing you know you wont be able to rate a girls looks or performance less than a 7 there. What a joke.

Your thoughts if any?
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:26 AM   #2
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I heard the same complaint a lot when I wrote my "Reviews believable or bogus" thread..
A few people PM'd me rather than post publicly about not wanting to write any reviews that weren't glowingly positive.
Even where ladies cannot read the details like this site.

A few even specifically mentioned TER and said the site itself won't allow any bad reviews, like you said any attempts to write a less than stellar review and the review was rejected...?

Most stated their reasons though as a lack of confidentiality. That a lady who truly wants to can find out all that's written in a review and the fear of being blackballed keeps them from writing negatively about their experiences.

In spite of the fact that most ladies say they use a bad review as a learning experience and correct any problems that come up....

I even know of some ladies who will not allow a review to be posted until they have had a chance to peruse and OK it....

Yet, these are still called "review" boards.......
Ironic isn't it?

I guess guys room access is pretty important huh?
At least in there you gentlemen can be more open and honest right?
( At least I typed it all out before literally bursting into laughter, )
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 12:09 PM   #3
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Poor boy.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 01:48 PM   #4
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Poor boy.
The real poor boy is the sap that reads my review and books her without knowing the truth. I never put much stock into TER reviews other than menu and price info but I know others do.

Jinny, when did you hear your info? I posted a review about 6 months ago that was pretty discouraging, certainly worse than my recent one that was rejected, about a well known and well reviewed provider in DC. She protested heavily but after TER verified that I had in fact seen her the review stood and is still up in its entirety today. I also recently read a review posted a while ago that talked about how a certain provider looked nothing like her pics, he should have left when he saw her, she had a tampon in during the appointment, etc. at least there was a time when the truth was allowed, even if it was hard to find

Update: I deleted every word they flagged and resubmitted it, it was approved in 3 hours. Go figger
Old 01-15-2014, 02:48 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Fuckin reviews. Call Escalade, he'll give the scoop on TER ladies.

Fuckin poor boys
Old 01-15-2014, 02:50 PM   #6
cabot
Premium Access

Encounters: 94

SM69,

Did you actually learn anything from your thread on BS reviews? I assumed it was it was common knowledge among the ladies about all the different issues with honest reviews. However, you seemed genuinely surprised.

Just curious - what was your impression of the value of reviews to the guys prior to the thread discussion? Did it change noticeably?
cabot is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:02 PM   #7
Pistolero
Bang! Bang an Ambassador

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post

I even know of some ladies who will not allow a review to be posted until they have had a chance to peruse and OK it....

Yet, these are still called "review" boards.......
Ironic isn't it?
When a review is submitted on here, there is not a place for a provider to approve the posting of the review.
Pistolero is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:05 PM   #8
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Fuckin reviews. Call Escalade, he'll give the scoop on TER ladies.

Fuckin poor boys
If I have to travel to Boston, I'll either call E or I'll just commit harakiri. Perhaps both
Old 01-15-2014, 03:07 PM   #9
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
When a review is submitted on here, there is not a place for a provider to approve the posting of the review.
I think she's referring to a provider demanding that a hobbyist not publish a review unless she approves it first via PM, email, etc.. Not that there is anything preventing him from doing so anyway other than the threat of her putting alerts on him, etc.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:11 PM   #10
Goddess Athena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2823

Wow! that is not right.. Guys should know before they spend their hard earned money...geesh.. Case in point. I read a negative review on TOS today for a girl that is allegedly using fake pictures. She is expensive and a few other guys corroborated the story. It is a shame that a guy isn't allowed to be given the "heads up"...Maybe someone should contact a MOD there???
Goddess Athena is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:54 PM   #11
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddess Athena View Post
Wow! that is not right.. Guys should know before they spend their hard earned money...geesh.. Case in point. I read a negative review on TOS today for a girl that is allegedly using fake pictures. She is expensive and a few other guys corroborated the story. It is a shame that a guy isn't allowed to be given the "heads up"...Maybe someone should contact a MOD there???
Happens all the time.
Old 01-15-2014, 05:06 PM   #12
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabot View Post
SM69,

Did you actually learn anything from your thread on BS reviews? I assumed it was it was common knowledge among the ladies about all the different issues with honest reviews. However, you seemed genuinely surprised.

Just curious - what was your impression of the value of reviews to the guys prior to the thread discussion? Did it change noticeably?
Did I learn anything?
Not really, my thread just re-affirmed what I already believed to be true.

I do however still believe in the value of reviews,
They show that the lady is indeed in the business and a genuine provider good or bad,
and they at least give a hobbyists a basic idea of what the lady in question does or does not provide in terms of menu choices, rates, ease of communication and lots of other factors.

There still is not really a better way for a new girl to become known or for a new hobbyist to find out what a lady is like BCD
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 07:17 PM   #13
OMGitsHuge
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
Update: I deleted every word they flagged and resubmitted it, it was approved in 3 hours. Go figger
Link please
OMGitsHuge is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 07:48 AM   #14
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Ridiculous! BTW, who is the provider on TOS posting the fake pics? ok to pm
STEVE_STUDMUFFIN is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 08:28 AM   #15
kodakz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Review posts are like anything else, I take with a grain of salt. I posted a negative review of a provider on this site some time ago, and the provider called my hobby phone the next day to complain to me. I wasn't comfortable with that. I've also had providers offer to give me a discount if I post a good review with a recommendation. I try to provide helpful criticism in mine, both good and bad reviews. Since I believe everyone is into different things. In the end, I prefer this site because I believe the reviews tend to be a bit more accurate and contain a valuable amount of information. None of that "had a great time" garbage.
kodakz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women