Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70435
biomed160686
Yssup Rider60002
gman4452940
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47607
pyramider46370
bambino40335
CryptKicker37090
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35425
Mojojo33117

Old 12-30-2013, 11:55 AM   #1
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 221980
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Question What Comes Into Play When Choosing A Provider?

What attracts you to a provider? Do you have a type of lady in mind ahead of time? What would a provider need to be to be the epitome of a provider to you? I have often wondered what makes the ultimate experience for a gentleman. And what makes you choose certain ladies. I am always striving to be better at what I have chosen to do. I enjoy exceeding a lovers expectations. It provides me with a thrill. Hence my posting this thread. I want to know your thoughts. I will use them to perfect my craft in 2014.
TheeCharlieGirl is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:24 PM   #2
AmishGangster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I first try to pick whoever BSer has NOT seen within 48 hours, then whoever grabs my attention and is convenient
AmishGangster is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 04:08 PM   #3
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default Thinking

Charlie Girl
That request has sparked a WTF with me as I have never set down to list the things I like in a provider. Perhaps not in order of the things I like but here goes. I like some one that is friendly and has a sense of humor. I try to stay with ladies over 30 as they have more experience. I don't like drama and if I wish to buy the lady some thing like clothes or other items don't list me as an ATM machine. I enjoy BCD time then dinner so if the lady says full price for dinner time I am gone. ECCIE may bitch but I like to send any review to the lady before I post it. I have made mistakes in information and her approval prevents most of that. I like a nice in call with no interruptions' such as phone calls and guys hanging around in the parking lot. The lady meeting me at the door with a DFK goes a long way in covering many little problems. I like to use P-411 for all final OKs and think all the information for screening is available there. I hate women that use a massage table for sex. I steer away from agencies as they strike me as whore houses and I want to deal with the provide herself. Be truthful in your pictures and please don't try to up sell me as I will head for the door. Above all else I want both of us to have a good time. I may come up with other things as this is the first time I have thought to write it down.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:35 PM   #4
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishgangster View Post
I first try to pick whoever BSer has NOT seen within 48 hours, then whoever grabs my attention and is convenient
48 hours??? I was thinking more like 48 months..................:nysmi lie4:
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 07:53 PM   #5
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

I'm just looking for a really good blow job nowadays, and not working too hard to find one.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #6
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucson View Post
Charlie Girl
That request has sparked a WTF with me as I have never set down to list the things I like in a provider. Perhaps not in order of the things I like but here goes. I like some one that is friendly and has a sense of humor. I try to stay with ladies over 30 as they have more experience. I don't like drama and if I wish to buy the lady some thing like clothes or other items don't list me as an ATM machine. I enjoy BCD time then dinner so if the lady says full price for dinner time I am gone. ECCIE may bitch but I like to send any review to the lady before I post it. I have made mistakes in information and her approval prevents most of that. I like a nice in call with no interruptions' such as phone calls and guys hanging around in the parking lot. The lady meeting me at the door with a DFK goes a long way in covering many little problems. I like to use P-411 for all final OKs and think all the information for screening is available there. I hate women that use a massage table for sex. I steer away from agencies as they strike me as whore houses and I want to deal with the provide herself. Be truthful in your pictures and please don't try to up sell me as I will head for the door. Above all else I want both of us to have a good time. I may come up with other things as this is the first time I have thought to write it down.

I like a good thought provoking topic. It's important to me as a companion to meet the needs & criteria of whom I am sharing time with. I have always enjoyed what I do.
I know enough that I am always willing to learn more. As this board comes to know me a little better, some will be able to vouch that I am an absolute professional in how I do things and hold myself to a higher standard than some. All of the things you mentioned are important to me as well and seem like common sense. lol I totally understand that to each their own though.
Old 12-31-2013, 08:09 AM   #7
eaglehorse
Valued Poster

All you have to do CG, is look into the mirror.
eaglehorse is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 01:52 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Attitude, taint, and whatever else.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 10:44 PM   #9
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default One more thing

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=941453

Guys that like to have their nipples pinched. I for one find my dick is connected directly to my nipples.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:49 PM   #10
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

MY DICK!

What do I win?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 08:28 AM   #11
sexymaid_69
Account Disabled

User ID: 3741
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm liking the few serious replies to this query....
sexymaid_69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:23 AM   #12
Zeman
Valued Poster

one word.

BUSH!
Zeman is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 09:28 AM   #13
TheeCharlieGirl
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexymaid_69 View Post
I'm liking the few serious replies to this query....
I was wondering why there were so few also? I was told to "spread my wings" & this was the place to be? But I do appreciate the serious replies.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:12 AM   #14
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Having a taste for variety it just depends on what strikes my fancy at the time.
I tend to avoid certain types of providers based on things that just do not turn me on like piercings and excessive tattoos. Next comes boney girls that look emaciated. Then would be cottage cheese and excessive smokers; I mean if you can cut the air at their incall and her pussy tastes like an ashtray they are smoking a little heavy for my taste. Dirty hair. No attempt made to even slightly resemble their photos. Mechanical providers that have a set play they go by for the session.

What is this deal about "a lot of eye contact" while she is sucking my dick. Too many times it looks like an act. I would rather them be concentrating on my dick and not looking at me. Give me some eye contact when I am sliding the salami in and out.

The most important thing is to make me feel like you are wanting to have sex with me without it seeming like an act.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 03:59 PM   #15
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 15
Thumbs up

safe clean incall
safe clean lady
a lady who enjoys what she is doing
a lady who doesnt stage a fake act and tells me how great I am, I know better
friendly conversation and gets the job done

oh yeah............... great looks also