Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70412
biomed160551
Yssup Rider59923
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47535
pyramider46370
bambino40319
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35362
Mojojo33117

Old 03-06-2022, 08:30 PM   #31
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

lizzy needs to go lay a freaking egg or something
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 08:42 PM   #32
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
Are you insinuating that CVS and Jewelry stores are going to be looted in Salt Lake city?

I don't think China will move against Taiwan. They are an economic basket case right now, and the current Russian War will make things worse. China will see Russia suffer greatly, and learn.

it wouldn't be a smart thing to do and the Chinese are both patient and crafty if nothing else. they'll wait until they have the economic strength. many people are overly anxious about Taiwan because they think with the world distracted over Ukraine it's the perfect time for China to strike. it's not. how much effect sanctions will have on Russia we will see. sanctions on Putin are useless gestures. he has no exposed assets. even his oligarchs aren't that exposed. they can seize yachts and mansions but this is pocket change to the uber wealthy. a few small fries might feel some pain but not nearly enough to get them to turn on Putin. what would you rather be? alive and worth a third of what you were before but still rich by any measure or dead because you crossed Putin?

if they want to cripple Russia we need to cut them off completely. everything. no buying their Oil, cut them off financially, in every way. take away favored trade status, kick them out of the world financial system some of this Russia has accounted for since they annexed Crimea but how long can they go on without their Oil revenue? oh they planned for that too but how deep are their reserves?

what Russia expected and it appears miscalculated on is a swift victory and that didn't happen. they figured this would be over and done by now, some claim they thought they only needed 3 to 4 days to completely gain control. they might have been able to achieve that if they committed a larger portion of their military and attacked en masse from the start.

back to China. their task is far harder with Taiwan. Russia has a large land border to exploit with Ukraine. China does not. Taiwan is like England, an invasion en masse has to come from the sea. D-Day required 7,000 ships, 4,000 of them landing craft.
while its possible China has amassed a force large enough it's unlikely we wouldn't know of it. modern technology like satellites would make that prohibitively difficult to hide.

China's economy would also be hit harder by sanctions than Russia ironically enough. that sounds odd upfront since Russia really only has one major revenue, Oil. but China is into everything and is therefore more exposed globally. and their economy is far larger than Russia's.

just because Biden is a typically weak Democrat pussy it might be tempting for China to strike and overwhelm the doddering old fool but that alone isn't enough for them to "do the calculus" and decide to strike.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 08:59 PM   #33
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Are you insinuating that CVS and Jewelry stores are going to be looted in Salt Lake city?

I don't think China will move against Taiwan. They are an economic basket case right now, and the current Russian War will make things worse. China will see Russia suffer greatly, and learn.
No, I am not insinuating anything about looting. Only God knows how you arrived at that conclusion.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 11:30 PM   #34
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
I have to use Premium 91-93 Octane. last week it was 4.01, so by summer all grades will be closer to five if not over almost anywhere in the country. I'll tell ya this out of all countrymen President Zelensky who stands about 5'5" and who is a former actor has more guts than all of them including our dummy in the White House and the 80 million losers that voted for him.
what car do u use to fuel high grade gas with?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 03-06-2022, 11:33 PM   #35
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post

i always use 93 Octane in my Tundra. it has the 400 hp 5.7 liter engine. don't care what Toyota recommends.
Old 03-06-2022, 11:36 PM   #36
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’m not sure what side Zelenski’s on. Looks like he might be a switch hitter.

https://t.me/rrndaily/209602
I saw a claim about that on twitter. claim was his name was mentioned several times in the panama papers which has a list of politicians and other rich people involved in money laundering scandal. states that he was a minor player who used obscure small companies in dealings.

I don't know if that claim is true given the fake PR thats hurled all over the place.

hard to believe that a comedian would be involved in that affair.
Old 03-06-2022, 11:45 PM   #37
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's an Acura TLX with a 3.5 V-6. The owners Manuel recommends High Octane fuel. I am sure it wouldn't hurt the engine if I used a lower Octane in a pinch but on a regular basis it could cause some pre detonation. This car does get pretty good gas mileage it has four driver modes. Econ mode gives the best gas mileage but Sport and Sport+ burns a lot of gas. You barely hit the accelerator from a dead stop and it squeals the tires it's fucking ridiculous, I seldom use sport modes. I've only had this car a year lots of electronic features.
Old 03-06-2022, 11:46 PM   #38
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Old 03-06-2022, 11:58 PM   #39
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

China can only saber rattle and huff and puff like a wolf trying to blow down a brick house.

they don't have the number of ships to actually pull off a d-day landing on taiwan. they tried two times and failed.

check back in 20 years. maybe they'll try again.
Old 03-07-2022, 12:08 AM   #40
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I think it's all true,especially number six. It reminds me of this little joke. Two guys were walking down the street one was a Lawyer.A very attractive women crossed the street and the Lawyer said, " Man I would like to fuck her". The other guy said "Oh really out of what", lol.
Old 03-07-2022, 04:50 AM   #41
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
it wouldn't be a smart thing to do and the Chinese are both patient and crafty if nothing else. they'll wait until they have the economic strength. many people are overly anxious about Taiwan because they think with the world distracted over Ukraine it's the perfect time for China to strike. it's not. how much effect sanctions will have on Russia we will see. sanctions on Putin are useless gestures. he has no exposed assets. even his oligarchs aren't that exposed. they can seize yachts and mansions but this is pocket change to the uber wealthy. a few small fries might feel some pain but not nearly enough to get them to turn on Putin. what would you rather be? alive and worth a third of what you were before but still rich by any measure or dead because you crossed Putin?

if they want to cripple Russia we need to cut them off completely. everything. no buying their Oil, cut them off financially, in every way. take away favored trade status, kick them out of the world financial system some of this Russia has accounted for since they annexed Crimea but how long can they go on without their Oil revenue? oh they planned for that too but how deep are their reserves?

what Russia expected and it appears miscalculated on is a swift victory and that didn't happen. they figured this would be over and done by now, some claim they thought they only needed 3 to 4 days to completely gain control. they might have been able to achieve that if they committed a larger portion of their military and attacked en masse from the start.

back to China. their task is far harder with Taiwan. Russia has a large land border to exploit with Ukraine. China does not. Taiwan is like England, an invasion en masse has to come from the sea. D-Day required 7,000 ships, 4,000 of them landing craft.
while its possible China has amassed a force large enough it's unlikely we wouldn't know of it. modern technology like satellites would make that prohibitively difficult to hide.

China's economy would also be hit harder by sanctions than Russia ironically enough. that sounds odd upfront since Russia really only has one major revenue, Oil. but China is into everything and is therefore more exposed globally. and their economy is far larger than Russia's.

just because Biden is a typically weak Democrat pussy it might be tempting for China to strike and overwhelm the doddering old fool but that alone isn't enough for them to "do the calculus" and decide to strike.
You sound like John McCain concerning Russia...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 03-07-2022, 07:25 PM   #42
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

BURP!!!
Old 03-07-2022, 07:33 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You sound like John McCain concerning Russia...

if you say so
Old 03-07-2022, 07:33 PM   #44
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Old 03-07-2022, 09:37 PM   #45
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... On sale at a conservative retailer near you.

### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women