Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59820
gman4452821
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-20-2018, 12:20 AM   #1
Timeisrunningout
Registered Member

Exclamation End of an era

First I’d like to say I in no way am attacking or shaming anyone on this site, but I’d like to take time for those who are willing to listen. I used to be a regular visitor of this site, much like many of you. I struggled with things that went against my beliefs, sexual sin was very abundant in my life. I am posting this as I am sure I am not the only person who suffered from guilt and depression from living a lifestyle of sexual immorality. I am posting this as my life has completely changed and the feelings of shame have honestly been transformed into joy and happiness. I was actually apprehensive of returning to this site to create a new user name but I feel compelled to write one last post before never returning again in hopes of reaching at least one person.

I suppose it’s obvious by the post thus far that this is going to be a faith based post. In my darkest moment of life where I just hated who I was, I had nowhere else to turn to but to call on the Lord Jesus Christ to help me, and he didn’t disappoint. You can doubt that’s true or believe what you want, I’m not going to return to check responses but I have experienced a change and want to share that with others who may struggle with similar issues I did.

If you are looking for true love and forgiveness and haven’t placed your faith in Jesus, it’s not a difficult process at all. It’s really as easy as:

• Admitting you have sinned. Whether you told a lie, or partook in sex outside of marriage or committed adultry or any other thing that is evil, you have sinned.

Romans 3:23-26 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

• Because of sin, we are cannot enter heaven and deserve a firery hell. Not one person is righteous enough to work their own way to redemption.

Revelation 21:8 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

• Because of God’s love for us, he sent his son Jesus to take on flesh and pay the ultimate blood sacrifice, who died and raised again, for those who put their faith in him.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

• He did that for us because of our sin and because only his blood cleanses us of sin and not anything that we do. Going to church, being a better person, cleaning up your life, or getting baptized by water does not save you. Those are all things that can and will bring you closer to God and increase your fruits (sanctification) , but only faith in Jesus can forgive you of your sins.

Ephesians 2:8-9 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast

Galatians 2:16 16Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

• If you believe that you are a sinner, and that Jesus is the messiah that was sent here to die for your sins, say that to God right now. Tell him you repent which means that you feel regret or remorse about your sins. It’s literally as easy as praying to God by saying, “Father in heaven, I know I am a sinner and have done wrong against you. I truly believe that you love me so much you sent your one and only son to die for my sins. I repent and feel sorry for what I have done. I put my faith in you son Jesus’ blood to cleanse me of my sin. Thank you Father for forgiveness for what I have done wrong by what Jesus has done for me at the cross.”

If you actually believe that to be true and say it to God you are instantly saved and justified through Christ. You will be baptized not by water but by the Holy Spirit, not that a water baptism is a bad thing to outwardly show your new faith.

Matthew 3:11 - I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

If you become a new person by putting your faith in Jesus, understand you will almost instantly be attacked by Satan as his will is to destroy you. You will need to do a few things to stand against those attacks:

• I suggest getting involved in a bible believing church immediately. If the church isn’t teaching the gospel as written in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 then you need to keep looking.

• Start to read the Bible on a regular basis, preferably a KJV Bible.

(2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

• Study dispensationalism and how to rightly divide how God deals with different people in different time periods.

Hebrews 1:1 1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

• lastly put on the full armor of Christ by spending time with him in prayer and worship and also by putting off the temptations of the flesh.

I truly hope this is a blessing to at least one person. I’m not a prophet but headlines resemble prophecies about end times with people being lovers of themselves and pleasure, people being easily offended, earthquakes in diverse places, volcanoes erupting, flooding, wars and rumors of wars amongst same ethnic groups, and many other birth pains. If you look there are signs in the heavens with the sun and moon and stars. We see headlines of the world attention being drawn on Israel. We may be close to a new dispensation which would be called the Great Tribulation also referred to as the time of Jacobs Trouble. If so, act now to avoid a salvation plan that goes back to requiring faith and works.

If you ignore this and witness someday a person settling a peace treaty lasting seven years with many nations including Israel, that person will come with false teachings and deceive many to believe he is the messiah and at some point require all to have a mark in their right hand or forehead to buy goods and will also require forced worship. Refuse the mark and obey God’s Commandments, have faith in Jesus to the end and provide aid to Jews if you have opportunity.
Timeisrunningout is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 01:08 AM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
If you ignore this and witness someday a person settling a peace treaty lasting seven years with many nations including Israel, that person will come with false teachings and deceive many to believe he is the messiah and at some point require all to have a mark in their right hand or forehead to buy goods and will also require forced worship. Refuse the mark and obey God’s Commandments, have faith in Jesus to the end and provide aid to Jews if you have opportunity.

there are some people who are getting chipped on their hand, this in an effort to make transactions easier.

but there have been a significant push back on cashless transactions.

all f this is taking place in mainly Europe.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 10:30 AM   #3
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

JESUS!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 11:22 AM   #4
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I am glad you are at peace with yourself. That is the one thing everyone should try to accomplish. I wish you nothing but the best on your journey. Your post seems to be coming from a place of love, with no "judgement or condemnation". Thank you and Namaste.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 12:35 PM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
I am glad you are at peace with yourself. That is the one thing everyone should try to accomplish. I wish you nothing but the best on your journey. Your post seems to be coming from a place of love, with no "judgement or condemnation". Thank you and Namaste.
+1
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 02:13 PM   #6
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

WTF is that you maybe Buttscramble (AKA I've Small one) or Luke Fat ass
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 10:25 PM   #7
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
JESUS!

are you getting religon?
Old 07-21-2018, 10:03 AM   #8
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Yea , what did I just read ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 02:17 PM   #9
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Spaceeba, tovarich..
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 02:51 PM   #10
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

how do you say TDS^^^ in Russian
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 07:32 PM   #11
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod511 View Post
how do you say TDS^^^ in Russian

KPC - козырной расстройство Синдром
Old 07-22-2018, 11:13 PM   #12
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Amen
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 11:46 PM   #13
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Spaceeba, tovarich..

ваш бонер нуждается в порке!!!
Old 07-23-2018, 01:04 AM   #14
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeisrunningout View Post
First I’d like to say I in no way am attacking or shaming anyone on this site, but I’d like to take time for those who are willing to listen. I used to be a regular visitor of this site, much like many of you. I struggled with things that went against my beliefs, sexual sin was very abundant in my life. I am posting this as I am sure I am not the only person who suffered from guilt and depression from living a lifestyle of sexual immorality. I am posting this as my life has completely changed and the feelings of shame have honestly been transformed into joy and happiness. I was actually apprehensive of returning to this site to create a new user name but I feel compelled to write one last post before never returning again in hopes of reaching at least one person.

I suppose it’s obvious by the post thus far that this is going to be a faith based post. In my darkest moment of life where I just hated who I was, I had nowhere else to turn to but to call on the Lord Jesus Christ to help me, and he didn’t disappoint. You can doubt that’s true or believe what you want, I’m not going to return to check responses but I have experienced a change and want to share that with others who may struggle with similar issues I did.

If you are looking for true love and forgiveness and haven’t placed your faith in Jesus, it’s not a difficult process at all. It’s really as easy as:

• Admitting you have sinned. Whether you told a lie, or partook in sex outside of marriage or committed adultry or any other thing that is evil, you have sinned.

Romans 3:23-26 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; 24Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: 25Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; 26To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

• Because of sin, we are cannot enter heaven and deserve a firery hell. Not one person is righteous enough to work their own way to redemption.

Revelation 21:8 8But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

• Because of God’s love for us, he sent his son Jesus to take on flesh and pay the ultimate blood sacrifice, who died and raised again, for those who put their faith in him.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 1Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

• He did that for us because of our sin and because only his blood cleanses us of sin and not anything that we do. Going to church, being a better person, cleaning up your life, or getting baptized by water does not save you. Those are all things that can and will bring you closer to God and increase your fruits (sanctification) , but only faith in Jesus can forgive you of your sins.

Ephesians 2:8-9 8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast

Galatians 2:16 16Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

• If you believe that you are a sinner, and that Jesus is the messiah that was sent here to die for your sins, say that to God right now. Tell him you repent which means that you feel regret or remorse about your sins. It’s literally as easy as praying to God by saying, “Father in heaven, I know I am a sinner and have done wrong against you. I truly believe that you love me so much you sent your one and only son to die for my sins. I repent and feel sorry for what I have done. I put my faith in you son Jesus’ blood to cleanse me of my sin. Thank you Father for forgiveness for what I have done wrong by what Jesus has done for me at the cross.”

If you actually believe that to be true and say it to God you are instantly saved and justified through Christ. You will be baptized not by water but by the Holy Spirit, not that a water baptism is a bad thing to outwardly show your new faith.

Matthew 3:11 - I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire:

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

If you become a new person by putting your faith in Jesus, understand you will almost instantly be attacked by Satan as his will is to destroy you. You will need to do a few things to stand against those attacks:

• I suggest getting involved in a bible believing church immediately. If the church isn’t teaching the gospel as written in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 then you need to keep looking.

• Start to read the Bible on a regular basis, preferably a KJV Bible.

(2 Timothy 2:15 KJV) Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

• Study dispensationalism and how to rightly divide how God deals with different people in different time periods.

Hebrews 1:1 1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

• lastly put on the full armor of Christ by spending time with him in prayer and worship and also by putting off the temptations of the flesh.

I truly hope this is a blessing to at least one person. I’m not a prophet but headlines resemble prophecies about end times with people being lovers of themselves and pleasure, people being easily offended, earthquakes in diverse places, volcanoes erupting, flooding, wars and rumors of wars amongst same ethnic groups, and many other birth pains. If you look there are signs in the heavens with the sun and moon and stars. We see headlines of the world attention being drawn on Israel. We may be close to a new dispensation which would be called the Great Tribulation also referred to as the time of Jacobs Trouble. If so, act now to avoid a salvation plan that goes back to requiring faith and works.

i have read your eloquent and fervent religious screed. my advice to you ... kill yourself immediately! by any means necessary. please spare your family as they have had nothing to do with the retarded dipshit repentant homo retard you have clearly become.

Suicide Hotline pre-recorded message ..

"Suicide hotline ... please get that handgun/shotgun squarely in front of your face, then pull the trigger! Thank You for calling!!"
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 07:40 AM   #15
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Religious fanatics ALWAYS JUDGING OTHER PEOPLE, = only god can judge , so stay in your own lane.
rexdutchman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women