Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-01-2018, 07:17 PM   #1
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default I Want to try Taking COCK

Ok so i might lose my cred by saying this but i want to get my ass and mouth fucked by Hung and i mean HUNG [BBC] would be my fantasy full filled while im in panties and stockings and a very in to it provider is in the room more or less telling me to suck it and take it in the ass and worship the big black cock !
I dont know if i will even like it or i might like it so much i turn full time bottom sissy to BBC but i want to have it happen and i will be very very very $$$ to the people that can make my burning and i mean craving desire consumes me to get this now !!!
normalguy21 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:16 AM   #2
GregJM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Hey, whatever floats your boat. But I would start with an average to small dick in your ass until you get used to it. Otherwise you will be walking funny for a few days.
If you are serious about this, download the Grindr app (gay and bi networking) and look for a suitable partner(s).
BTW, this fantasy does not mean you are turning gay or anything like that. A lot of guys fantasize about sucking a dick or getting fucked by one. This is why TS girls are so popular. Being gay is a lot more than just sucking a few dicks. It involved wanting a deep intimate relationship with someone of your own gender.
GregJM is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 01:02 PM   #3
john_doe1978
Valued Poster

Like slick, I’ve always wanted to give this a go too. Only for me, I’d love to pair up with a girl and work in tandem to please a cock....could be a mans cock, could be a tgirl. Both sound like fun. Maybe one day....
john_doe1978 is offline   Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 03:18 PM   #4
johnthejohn
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

I agree with 'starting small' - particularly for anal. A toy / vibrator in your ass is one thing. A throbbing, thrusting cock is a completely different thing. Take it slow and easy back there.

As for the fantasy, it sounds like you have a great idea of what you want. If you shared the areas where you hobby, perhaps someone could suggest someone to help.
johnthejohn is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 04:30 PM   #5
texassapper
BANNED

Encounters: 35

Yeah, the hobby has definitely led me to try some things I don't think I ever would have done before... I tried some TS girls and got introduced to giving head... so then I started doing it with regular guys through Craigslist before that went away. It's really made me appreciate the efforts a girl goes through to give pleasure... I have a horrible gag reflex and have damn near thrown up many times. Any guy over 7" is a definite challenge. But it's just as hot hearing a guy cum and swallow him as it is to hear a woman cum when i'm licking her clit. You can put me in whatever box works for you... I don't care... I'm just enjoying sex. I haven't tried anal either way... it's so much fun to give head, I've never really gotten past it hah
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 08:27 AM   #6
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Turn in your MANCARD first
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 02:55 PM   #7
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthejohn View Post
I agree with 'starting small' - particularly for anal. A toy / vibrator in your ass is one thing. A throbbing, thrusting cock is a completely different thing. Take it slow and easy back there.
This question has come up before in AR, and we never got a satisfactory answer. How is being fucked in the ass with a real cock different than being fucked with a strap-on? I've had large strap ons & toys and have been/enjoy being pounded. But you make it sound like being pounded with a real cock, even if it's smaller, may be more dangerous. The fact that it's attached would give the person more control, but do the chances for injury increase?
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 04:27 PM   #8
tskimberlyb
Caramel Tatted Transwoman

User ID: 176192
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Definetly use a toy or find
A girl like me
tskimberlyb is offline   Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 06:30 AM   #9
ricky-tx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Before I would take on a guy, I would try a few pegging sessions. Who knows, you might even attain an anal orgasm.
ricky-tx is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 01:18 PM   #10
normalguy21
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souper View Post
Turn in your MANCARD first
LMAO

Can I mail it to you directly ?

What if it expired ?

Do I need to bring my ss card 2?
Old 07-18-2018, 01:26 PM   #11
normalguy21
Valued Poster

BBC big block chevy cock stuffed in my engine compartment.

Really like the other comments above about living life to the fullest .

Well 3 or 4 DOM TOP BBC who really get into pounding white sissy bottom assholes and mouths sounded fucking and I mean FUCKING KINKY AS BBC IN THE ASS.
turns out they all want $ to for Blacking a white asshole , I would rather pay for pussy .

Unless the BBC Was 12 inches or bigger .
If I was going to take gay BBC up my ass there better be a group and fuck me to death !
Old 07-19-2018, 08:04 AM   #12
Austinmanfun
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

How about Forced Bi with a Domme F leading?
Austinmanfun is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 09:52 AM   #13
john_doe1978
Valued Poster

Forced Bi with a Domme F leading? Yes please! As long as she’s willing to join me in pleasing the other man....like a double blow job for example!

The way I see it, she might be the Domme, but only to me. The other man...he should be the alpha and thus gets to have his way with both of us.
john_doe1978 is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 10:38 AM   #14
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I enjoy my playtimes with several males... nothing hotter than me and my guy sharing a cock...hell he even deepthroats better than I do...then he will cum swap with me in a big kiss!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 02:25 PM   #15
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Try some toys first. If you’ve not had a cock in you there going BBC would feel like having a semi-truck ram you.

Go to a sex shop, get some anal lube and a couple of sized dildos, then try. I’d also recommend a few pegging sessions too. That helps a lot.

It’s a lot of fun when it happens. I remember my first time ...;-)

And it’s not sick or disgusting. Anybody that says here (or anywhere) can go fuck themselves. It’s a great way to expand your horizons.

A MMF threesome is great fun too.
HoustonDan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women