Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59841
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2017, 07:21 PM   #1
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

User ID: 410846
Default A Fet Life Short Story Pt 1

My nerves were getting the best of me, I swear my heart could be heard thuttering in my chest like a race horse down the track.
This is what you want, at least that's what I kept telling myself mentally. I was finally going to enter the the forbidden valley. Only the highly desired were welcome here. A playground for some of the wealthiest gentleman around. Catering explicitly to exotic fantasies and dark desires.

I stepped into a dark room, the walls were covered in dark satin. The fabric seeming to dance in the hints of light escaping from somewhere. Blood. That's what the walls looked like, "Just remember pain can be pleasure, that's what it's about here." I swear he reads my mind, his words send a tingle down my spine and ironically his hand finds it way to the same spot. Damien was tall, dark and handsome. Like a Sun God had personally rubbed his body down in the finest oils to give him that perfect olive tone. His black hair was a startling contrast to ice blue eyes. Those eyes could pierce the deepest pits of my mind, and have me dropping to my knees breathless at the same time. Dark. Yes he belonged here, in this dark room. Cold like the color of his eyes he walked me to a contraption.
This....thing... looked like a boxing ring turned on its side. The padded floor was bright red and had 4 diamonds coming together to form a square. There were 8 mobile arms with padded cushions. Four waist high and four above my head, the cushions on each level were able to meet in the center for.... something? I smiled awkwardly, I have no idea what this is for, but I didn't have to ask because he knew my question before it formed.
"A small invention of mine, to.... stretch the human body and support it at the same time. To test the limitations you can say," he gave me a push so I stepped on the padded floor. Before we entered he groomed me into perfection, his exact word described his artwork. Me. The outfit he picked for me was dark, fitting for this room. Slits danced across my body, exposing my skin around my nipples, my belly button and formed a panty less bottom across my thighs individually. "Beautiful," he whispered into my ear before biting into the soft skin under my ear. His hand wrapped around my wrist and dragged me here, willingly , to this dark play room I've imagined so wrong.

He moved, I watched him like prey does a predator before it attacks. He was locking two of the bottom arms fixed on the opposite sides to the center. He smiled, if only I knew what that smile meant. Cool, dark. Everything about him seemed to fit this room. His invention he said. A toy to cater to his dark desires, to feed his lust for pain and pleasure. I was speechless, I am speechless. I wring my hands together, this isn't for me and I am changing my mind.

"Climb up and kneel," he's done it again. Read my mind and given me directions against my natural instincts.
"What if I fall?" A hard look is directed straight to me, I swear it hits me in my middle.
"I told you before we came the only sounds that come from you are ones you can't keep from escaping." He cocks his head to the side and smiles, "But you don't listen and that's why you are here." He pats the red pads, a signal to get my ass where I was told to be. " I will break down your mental and rebuild you, a process you will learn fairly quickly." I take 3 smalls step and I am here, the cool fabric pressing against my hips before I climb up and fight to keep my balance.

He's behind me, the warmth of him so different from the vibes around me. "Don't look back," he mumbles against my hair, his voice daring as I hear the sound of.... chains? I fight the urge to twist my head to the side when I feel something cold and hard conform around my neck. A collar with chains pressing against my back. I hear what sounds like hand cuffs opening and feel a tug on the chains as he fits the cuff around one of the padded arms above me. Before I know it he has pushed the pads my knees are resting on outwards, the chain pulls tight and my body stretches backwards. The only thing keeping me from falling is the chain around my neck pulled tight, I gasp and reach out for something that's not there.
"Testing limitations, Perfection." He reaches for my wrists as I go to grab the peace of leather pressed into my neck. Still standing behind me he places them firmly on the dimples of my back. "Discipline, do not move your hands or I will take the privilege from you."

I swallow a whimper, nothing is painful...just uncomfortable...unfamiliar. What's happening? What's happening?! My inner voice is screaming what the fuck against the walls of my skull. I'm breathing deep, fast. The noise of me exhaling Sounds extremely loud in this too quiet room. I couldn't turn my neck if I wanted to, he has taken that privilege from me. I don't hear anything, I don't see anything but empty blood colored darkness in front of me.

And then he begins.....

Want me to continue? Just let me know and I will write more of the my inner fantasies to be read... you have no idea how dark and sexually filled my thoughts can be, and thanks for reading

southeasternvixen is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 09:40 PM   #2
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

I stand back and watch her, my dick pressing against the fabric of my jeans. Man what a beautiful sight, having a woman willing to be utterly powerless at your beck and whim. The soft meat of her butt cheeks in all their glory looking explicitly delicious as her body arches backwards in a perfect curve. Perfect Brown Bedroom Eyes, Long black hair caressing the skin of her shoulders. Perfect soft breasts, nipples erect and in the air as they poke through her outfit. God I had to have her, all of her.
"Or had to posses her, to control her....to dominate " I think to myself. It's all the same isn't it? No. It was different with this one, innocent but not. The enjoyment of being the first to introduce her into this life style, that fact alone had me ready to shoot my load. Bad things happen when pure excitement takes over, I can only hope she is ready to accept it.

I exhale, a breath meant to be calming but my body can't help but tense with anticipation as I push off the wall I was leaned against. It's time for her to submit. Moving slowly, I take my time making my way towards her and circle around until I can see her and look into her eyes. A smile creeps across my face, and I look her dead in the eyes "After today you will be mine, I may have brought you into this life style but you cater to none accept me." I slide my hand up the middle of her chest to her neck, a pink hue forming outside of the leather clinging to her there and squeeze gently. A growl escapes from inside me, a look of helpless confusion speaks volumes through her eyes. Stepping closer I reach for her bare, caramel pussy and shove to fingers deep inside. The randomness of the action causes her to let out a gasp, her mouth parting and there is nothing more I wish I could have done besides smother that sound with my own.To swallow that sound deep inside my body, to take it. Spreading my fingers wide inside her, on the verge of almost painful I tell her, "Nod if you understand me." Her core is soft, warm. A place where I want to bury myself.
Soon. I will be in there soon, and my dick jumps in agreement. Letting go of her neck I glance down at her perfect, small breasts. Enough to fill my hands, I growl again. So perfect, everything about this woman is perfect to me. I close my fingers together and swirl them around her canal as I pull them out and push them in between another soft warm place, her mouth.
"One taste for you, and two for me," those same fingers that were just tickling the back of her throat find themselves in my own mouth sucking off the flavor of her. I continue my circle around her and find myself behind her again. Reaching around her I grab her nipples through the fabric and squeeze,pushing my body forward. Digging her collar into her neck and breathe the smell of her, her essence.
Part of me wants to drop underneath and swallow her honey down, biting on her inner pussy lips. To bury my nose against her taint and seal my lips around her clit, to suck as I pull downwards as if to milk the creamy cum from her body. She gasps for air, a plea to ease my body back some.
"It's a privilege to breathe in a full breath," I think to myself and chuckle. The other part of me wants to ram my 8 inches of fury inside of her, unrelenting and punishing to ease the pressure inside my pelvis.
Discipline is for both master and slave. I step back and reach inside my pocket and remove a bag with a single powder filled capsule. My body screams for release but I will not act on either Desire, instead I open the bag and remove the pill. "Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," I tell her, knowing damn well I have no intention besides giving her a little taste. I rub the pill down her tongue and stare down her back to her perfect ass. I continue trailing the pill down between her breasts, her stomach to the Y of her hips. I planned on putting it in her pussy, letting it melt into her creamy middle but that ass. I must have it one day, so instead to satisfy my craving I pull my hand back from around her. Placing the pill one on finger tip I reach down and shove it up her ass, fast and hard.
"FUCK!" She gasps and I smile, slowly dragging my finger out of her tight little hole.
"You'll be ready for me when I get back," I turn and start to leave and remind her that this room is only for sounds she cannot control. A fair warning to be quiet and to listen until I return.
Old 10-28-2017, 07:24 PM   #3
kellamp
Registered Member

would love to read the rest of the story
kellamp is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 09:02 PM   #4
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

Well thank you, I'm happy someone appreciates my creativity outlet I've been butchering pig all day and I'm sore. Will write more tomorrow evening, stay tuned!
Old 10-29-2017, 05:34 PM   #5
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So so so hot !
Ohhhh- wowwwwww!!!
Zena is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies