Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2018, 10:50 AM   #1
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98
Default Swinging

I'm located in the FL Panhandle, and have always been interested in swinging/orgy and swapping out with a complete stranger. This is something my partner is not interested in doing, but not opposed to me trying it. I face several obstacles. First is my location. I think the nearest place for me to find what I'm looking for would be in New Orleans or Atlanta. The other obstacle is being a single male. I know most swinging communities make it extremely difficult for the single male to participate at parties/get togethers. Do clubs allow a single male to bring a provider? Would a provider be willing to go to a swing party and meeting other guys/gals?
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 05:14 PM   #2
HoustonDan
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

It’s really hard to be a single guy tying to get into the lifestyle. Some guys can do it easily but the majority can’t. Being in an isolated community doesn’t help either. Major cities, like Miami, have great swinger scenes but they are hard to get into.

I’d recommend finding a top ten city and start looking for clubs. Find a provider or two that will accompany you discretely to one of them (at a time) and enjoy. That’s usually a good option.
HoustonDan is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 07:51 PM   #3
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I swing. And yes. A lot of couples don't like single guys trying to hook up with them on a swingers site.
A lot of single guys, in the swing scene are/can be pushy. Just looking to hook up with anyone. AND I've noticed A LOT of hobbyists on the swing site, using their hobby handle.

And that's not what the swinging scene is about.

If you want to go to a swingers club.
You can go on certain nights. But stay at the bar, unless a couple invites you to play.

Or, yes you can take a provider, or female friend with you and go as a couple.

The swinging scene mindset is not like that of the hobby. There's a lot more boundaries that need to be respected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I'm located in the FL Panhandle, and have always been interested in swinging/orgy and swapping out with a complete stranger. This is something my partner is not interested in doing, but not opposed to me trying it. I face several obstacles. First is my location. I think the nearest place for me to find what I'm looking for would be in New Orleans or Atlanta. The other obstacle is being a single male. I know most swinging communities make it extremely difficult for the single male to participate at parties/get togethers. Do clubs allow a single male to bring a provider? Would a provider be willing to go to a swing party and meeting other guys/gals?
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 09:00 PM   #4
Guest090222
Account Disabled

User ID: 451941
My ECCIE Reviews
Default swingers

I think something like that would really be a lot of fun, and I bet a lot of other providers would be totally into it.
Guest090222 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:22 AM   #5
Souper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Went to one as a single in Seattle many many years ago. Was treated like I had a Booger hanging from my nose.

Then not long after, I got up the courage to ask my wife and she sounded surprisingly ok with it. We had a great time and she had her first bi experience. This was in Dallas.
Souper is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:41 PM   #6
Mature Companion
Uninhibited Milf

User ID: 1768
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't take it personally. If you're not embraced as a single guy in a swingers club. It's about the couples. It's a different atmosphere than this hobby.

On one night you go. No one may want to play with you. Then you go another night, there may be different couples who find you to their liking.
And trust me when I say. You will know it. Because the husband will usually walk up to you and tell you his wife would like to fuck you. And he'll take you to her and then the husband will walk away. Or just sit and watch.

The swinging scene is about the couples and what their mindset is, on that night.
Never be persistent nor pushy. Just enjoy the voyerism until someone asks you to join. That's sexy erotic.

Glad you were able to take your wife.

Players Club in Dallas, is the best!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souper View Post
Went to one as a single in Seattle many many years ago. Was treated like I had a Booger hanging from my nose.

Then not long after, I got up the courage to ask my wife and she sounded surprisingly ok with it. We had a great time and she had her first bi experience. This was in Dallas.
Mature Companion is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 03:08 PM   #7
Jubilee.Jolie
I'M AN ELEUTHEROMANIAC

User ID: 426344
My ECCIE Reviews

Im down, message me
Jubilee.Jolie is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 05:27 PM   #8
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm in KC been to a couple and about to try another as a provider I'd do it discreetly just as another swing couple
yourdesire is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 12:38 PM   #9
classyatlantan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Ever get this resolved? There's a couple of providers in Atlanta that love the clubs.
classyatlantan is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 05:07 PM   #10
Bazztex
Lifetime Premium Access

Try meeting your locals through www.sdc.com
Bazztex is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 09:51 PM   #11
GypsyHeart
Choose Your Gypsy

User ID: 146290
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Clubforeplay.com
GypsyHeart is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 11:47 AM   #12
Samraggan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Bread Girl View Post
I think something like that would really be a lot of fun, and I bet a lot of other providers would be totally into it.
Lets go!
Samraggan is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 06:18 PM   #13
Runswithnofeet
Registered Member

Looking for some fun with female
Runswithnofeet is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 08:13 PM   #14
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Curious, if you as a provider went to a swingers party would you swap? and just what would the end of the night bill look like? Itemized bill for fucking other guys on your dime?
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 05:25 AM   #15
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehammer002001 View Post
Curious, if you as a provider went to a swingers party would you swap? and just what would the end of the night bill look like? Itemized bill for fucking other guys on your dime?
Priceless/MasterCard, I'm sure like anything else that would depend on the provider. I'm liable to be shockingly fair simply for the pleasure of the experience if it's a rewarding one.
yourdesire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women