Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2018, 03:04 PM   #76
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Where did I advocate protecting a street gang, Junior.

Quote it. Chapter and verse, you fucking liar!
You're the fucking liar. You took Trump's "animal" reference and tied it to all immigrants, knowing he was specifically referring to MS-13. When you knowingly distort Trump's comments to deflect the discussion away from the need to deport the animals, you are PROTECTING them!
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 03:10 PM   #77
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Bullshit. I never said any such thing. Never said anything about Pelosi either, you worthless piece of shit.

Smart boy puts up or shuts the fuck up.

Are you a smart boy, Junior?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 03:44 PM   #78
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Bullshit. I never said any such thing.
Then explain this, pigfuck.

Quote:
Amazingly, he equivocates “enters the country illegally” with “animals.”
Amazingly, you can't remember what you just posted.

Quote:
Never said anything about Pelosi either...
No? Here's your chance, oinkboy. Do you agree or disagree?

Old 07-21-2018, 08:03 PM   #79
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

looks like oink voy stuffed pelosi up his ass. that's gotta hurt.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 10:35 PM   #80
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Bullshit. I never said any such thing. Never said anything about Pelosi either, you worthless piece of shit.

Smart boy puts up or shuts the fuck up.

Are you a smart boy, Junior?
He just bitch slapped the fuck out of you Assup. You should go to a safe space and cry like the little pussy you are. Stupid old fucker.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 07:03 AM   #81
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Huh? You just admitted that the available crime statistics are seriously flawed - yet you want to "stick by" those same flawed statistics?

Umm... ok!

My point is the "under-reported crime" argument is touted by liberals when they advocate amnesty for illegal immigrants, but dismissed by liberals when they cite official crime data to argue that illegals are more law-abiding than legal citizens.

Evidently you still want to have it both ways.
I said "maybe" as in "possibly" as in "we don't know if the statistics are flawed".

From a report I saw yesterday, the workers at the Mexican border are doing an excellent job of sorting out the people asking for amnesty. This is EXACTLY what I want. I realize that the U.S. can't accept all people who want to emigrate to this country. But the overwhelming majority of those seeking to enter this country over the Mexican border in this case are doing so legally and are not members of a gang. Any of the potential immigrants who are suspected in any way of being dangerous are being turned away.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/whos-rea...-theyre-coming

But despite the administration’s claims to the contrary, the numbers of Central Americans arriving at the border are not near the all-time highs, and there is no infestation or invasion of MS-13. What the data shows instead is something far less dramatic: men, women, families, and children who are arriving to seek safety and the basic American dream of a better life.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 09:37 AM   #82
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I said "maybe" as in "possibly" as in "we don't know if the statistics are flawed".

From a report I saw yesterday, the workers at the Mexican border are doing an excellent job of sorting out the people asking for amnesty. This is EXACTLY what I want. I realize that the U.S. can't accept all people who want to emigrate to this country. But the overwhelming majority of those seeking to enter this country over the Mexican border in this case are doing so legally and are not members of a gang. Any of the potential immigrants who are suspected in any way of being dangerous are being turned away.

https://www.lawfareblog.com/whos-rea...-theyre-coming

But despite the administration’s claims to the contrary, the numbers of Central Americans arriving at the border are not near the all-time highs, and there is no infestation or invasion of MS-13. What the data shows instead is something far less dramatic: men, women, families, and children who are arriving to seek safety and the basic American dream of a better life.

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 10:59 PM   #83
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
He just bitch slapped the fuck out of you Assup. You should go to a safe space and cry like the little pussy you are. Stupid old fucker.
Poor Assup.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 01:33 AM   #84
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post

I keep feeling, EVERY TIME we catch scumbags like this, illegal invaders (often who've been repeatedly deported), there should be one and ONLY one punishment. A swift public execution, then their body gets draped across the border wall, with a sign around their necks "WARNING this is what happens to illegal invader murderous scumbags"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Well yes, that's precisely the point. If your loved one is killed by a fellow citizen, that's bad enough. But if your loved one is murdered by someone who shouldn't even be in our country, then your grief is greatly compounded! You can't help but blame your own government for letting it happen by failing to secure our borders.

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

And its compounded even WORSE, when you find out that some government buttheads shielded said illegal from being handed over to ICE for a PRIOR crime (or three), or had already been deported and came back in, JUST BECAUSE our border is so bloody porous..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
****sigh****

Why is it the left doesn't understand that we have marginalized citizens that would work these jobs. For Example-- There are a lot of non violent prisoners being released that cannot find employment because of their record. They would be happy to take these jobs in order to get a new start on life.

Well said. Additionally, if we say, started telling those ABLED BODIED folk on welfare, 'get a job, or get off welfare after XYZ period of time, MAYBE WE WOULD actually start seeing some of those louts leeching off welfare, get work..

Quote:

From a report I saw yesterday, the workers at the Mexican border are doing an excellent job of sorting out the people asking for amnesty. This is EXACTLY what I want. I realize that the U.S. can't accept all people who want to emigrate to this country.

And what i would love to see is us telling folk "OK So you wish to claim asylum in the US. FINE GET YOUR BUTT to a US Embassy in your home country.
DO NOT cross 200+ miles, enter our country illegally, THEN TRY To claim Asylum once you get caught, because as of now, NO CLAIMS made that way will ever again, be granted.
Additionally, if you have a safe country say to your south, that is CLOSER TO YOUR HOME country, than the US is (such as Costa rica being a LOT closer to Honduras/guatemala than the US IS), your claims will be denied.
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 06:37 AM   #85
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
And what i would love to see is us telling folk "OK So you wish to claim asylum in the US. FINE GET YOUR BUTT to a US Embassy in your home country.
DO NOT cross 200+ miles, enter our country illegally, THEN TRY To claim Asylum once you get caught, because as of now, NO CLAIMS made that way will ever again, be granted.
Additionally, if you have a safe country say to your south, that is CLOSER TO YOUR HOME country, than the US is (such as Costa rica being a LOT closer to Honduras/guatemala than the US IS), your claims will be denied.

First, the people at the border seeking asylum have NOT entered the country illegally. They were not caught attempting to enter the U.S. illegally. They have walked up to the border and are asking border agents for asylum. Everything being done legally.

You pose a reasonably good question as to why a family would risk their lives traveling by foot 200 miles instead of walking into the U.S. embassy in their country and applying for legal entry into the U.S. We are talking about people coming from Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, and probably Nicaragua very soon. These are countries with ridiculously high homicide rates and overall violent crime rates. It could take years for an application for entry into the U.S. to get through all the red tape. So since the danger to their lives is TODAY, they decide to try to get out of town immediately.

And FYI, an increasing number of people are seeking asylum in Costa Rica.

http://www.ticotimes.net/2016/06/21/...lum-costa-rica
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 10:32 AM   #86
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

We don't stop illegal immigration the outcome will be to destabilize this county even more , just look to the EU .
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:15 PM   #87
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
First, the people at the border seeking asylum have NOT entered the country illegally. They were not caught attempting to enter the U.S. illegally. They have walked up to the border and are asking border agents for asylum. Everything being done legally.

Those who were on that most recent migrant train, sure they've been doing it right. BUT many thousands of others don't. They sneak in, and if/when they get nabbed THEN they cry and try to claim asylum.

Quote:

You pose a reasonably good question as to why a family would risk their lives traveling by foot 200 miles instead of walking into the U.S. embassy in their country and applying for legal entry into the U.S. We are talking about people coming from Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala, and probably Nicaragua very soon.

But if an American family can have mom/dad charged with child endangerment, just because they left them at home alone, or left them in a car in the heat/cold, WHY THE HELL are these ilegal invaders who cross hundreds upon hundreds of miles, some times through cartel territory, putting not just them BUT their kids lives at risk, not also endangering their kids??

Additionally, we are hearing this and last year, liberals cry like crazy at the "separation of the kids from their parent's", even though
A) THAT's BEEN DONE for years,
B) you never ONCE see them 'shed a tear', when its a US family who has just been separated from THEIR KID, when that kid got killed by an illegal invader.

AND since they are the party of abortions on demand, how can they whine about 'separating kids from parents'?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 03:02 PM   #88
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Those who were on that most recent migrant train, sure they've been doing it right. BUT many thousands of others don't. They sneak in, and if/when they get nabbed THEN they cry and try to claim asylum.
That's exactly right. The ones we are trying to stop are those who enter illegally in between our official border crossing points such as San Diego or El Paso or Laredo. Perhaps they try to sneak in because they know their asylum claims are weak or frivolous - roughly half of all asylum claims are rejected.

Quote:
...WHY THE HELL are these illegal invaders who cross hundreds upon hundreds of miles, some times through cartel territory, putting not just them BUT their kids lives at risk, not also endangering their kids??
They are endangering their kids. Did you read the link speedy provided in post #81? Here is a quote from it:

"Migrants are extorted, robbed, assaulted, raped, kidnapped, and murdered at alarmingly high levels and with almost complete impunity. The perpetrators vary by geographic area, including MS-13 and Barrio 18 in the southern part of Mexico (the very gangs that many are escaping); larger criminal groups such as the Zetas and Gulf Cartel in the northern parts of the country such as Tamaulipas; local kidnapping rings and bandits throughout the territory; and even municipal, state, and federal migratory and public security authorities. A 2017 Doctors Without Borders report noted that 68 percent of the migrants that it provided services to in shelters across Mexico had been the victim of a crime during the journey. Women and children are also at particular risk, with nearly one-third of the women reporting that they were sexually assaulted during their trip through Mexico."
Old 07-23-2018, 03:25 PM   #89
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

]

speedy is too stupid to realize that families who have had loved ones killed by illegals have made their feelings public, M T Brain Socket. That you worship his stupidity as "intelligent" can only mean you are more stupid than speedy, M T Brain Socket.

First of all I do not worship any human. Secondly, I do know what it feels like to have your family killed by immigrants bring over Leptospirosis and guns.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 03:56 PM   #90
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
...I do know what it feels like to have your family killed by immigrants (who) bring over Leptospirosis and guns.
Did you hear that, assup? Empty cranium is equivocating "immigrants" with "animals". Say something!

Leptospirosis is a zoonotic disease, which means it can be spread from animals to people.

https://www.avma.org/public/PetCare/...ospirosis.aspx

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women