Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-22-2018, 10:51 AM   #1
Windowshopper2017
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default Are Asian massage parlors complicit in sex trafficking

I am curious to know what others in the forum think about these questions:
  • Are Asian massage parlors in the United States (including San Antonio) linked to sex trafficking?
  • If they *are* linked to sex trafficking, does that mean that anyone who visits these places for a happy ending is ethically and morally complicit?
Every once in a while, I have stopped by an adult massage parlor for a nice massage and a 'happy ending.' In all of my visits, the masseuses have been 'older' Asian women over the age of 30, but I've noticed that some seem to enjoy their job much more than others.

All of the massage parlors that I have visited seem to be strictly focused on happy endings, though I've never requested anything else. I know that there are other AMPs where much more is on the table.

I have noticed that the women often rotate in and out of these places, which suggests that the individual parlors are part of a larger network. Even at the licensed AMP establishments in more affluent areas, it seems that they are rotating masseuses in from some of the other parlors from time to time. Also, when advertising in places like Backpage (when it existed) the 'licensed' place will use the same sexualized photos and reference table showers.

I think it's important for us to talk about things like this in a place like Eccie because we need to disentangle sex work from sex slavery.

I am honored to support the community of empowered, independent sex workers (women, men, trans identified, and everyone) who offer healthy, sex-positive services in a fully consensual way without interference from third parties.

Like all of you, I want absolutely *nothing* to do with a sex trafficking industry that oppresses women of all ages around the world.

Very interested in knowing what others think. BTW, this is not a troll message. I asked the moderators for permission before posting this.
Windowshopper2017 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 11:45 AM   #2
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

“Sex trafficking” is, IMO, a term that is open to interpretation, both legally and ethically. I don’t recall any recent news reports of AMP busts where the charges went beyond soliciting prostitution. I would think that the owners of licensed AMPs would be required to have on file the work authorization status of their workers.

There is clearly a network of AMP owners who work together to rotate their staffs. The most obvious one that I know of is between Texas and California. I’m sure that each lady has her own individual story as to how she got into it or why she stays, but I suspect with some - particularly the older ones - that it was due to their inability to find work in the US consistent with their professional training in their home country. I’ve wondered sometimes if the lady walking on my back had been an orthopedic surgeon in her previous life. I’ve never asked. And by the same token, none of them have ever whispered in my ear to ask for help in getting them out of their situation.

It should be an individual decision as to whether or not you will patronize these businesses. If guilt or some other sociopolitical feelings make you think twice, then don’t go. I would also say that if you go and uncover clear evidence of illegal trafficking, you have an obligation to report it.
CoverMe is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 12:03 PM   #3
Windowshopper2017
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Thanks, CoverMe. I agree that it is absolutely an individual decision, and I would not hesitate for a moment to report clear evidence of illegal trafficking.

I was just wondering what other members of this rather unique community might have to say about this. It's not the sort of thing you can really talk about in the same way when interacting with ordinary people who do not understand or approve of 'the hobby.'
Windowshopper2017 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 07:21 PM   #4
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Good answer by CoverMe. Check your PMs.
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 08:49 PM   #5
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

You sound like a reporter...what are you writing an expose???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windowshopper2017 View Post
I am curious to know what others in the forum think about these questions:
  • Are Asian massage parlors in the United States (including San Antonio) linked to sex trafficking?
  • If they *are* linked to sex trafficking, does that mean that anyone who visits these places for a happy ending is ethically and morally complicit?
Every once in a while, I have stopped by an adult massage parlor for a nice massage and a 'happy ending.' In all of my visits, the masseuses have been 'older' Asian women over the age of 30, but I've noticed that some seem to enjoy their job much more than others.

All of the massage parlors that I have visited seem to be strictly focused on happy endings, though I've never requested anything else. I know that there are other AMPs where much more is on the table.

I have noticed that the women often rotate in and out of these places, which suggests that the individual parlors are part of a larger network. Even at the licensed AMP establishments in more affluent areas, it seems that they are rotating masseuses in from some of the other parlors from time to time. Also, when advertising in places like Backpage (when it existed) the 'licensed' place will use the same sexualized photos and reference table showers.

I think it's important for us to talk about things like this in a place like Eccie because we need to disentangle sex work from sex slavery.

I am honored to support the community of empowered, independent sex workers (women, men, trans identified, and everyone) who offer healthy, sex-positive services in a fully consensual way without interference from third parties.

Like all of you, I want absolutely *nothing* to do with a sex trafficking industry that oppresses women of all ages around the world.

Very interested in knowing what others think. BTW, this is not a troll message. I asked the moderators for permission before posting this.
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 09:11 PM   #6
Yay_Tiny
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 437853
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Exactly this is creepy asking all these questions
I would definitely block him for asking (if he contacted me)
Yay_Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:50 AM   #7
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Interesting question from a member here since 2017, and even more interesting some of the replies.

My short response:

In many Asian countries sex workers are considered low life by society.

However, if a young Asian lady goes overseas to work (with a decent cover story back home) she doesn't feel demeaned making lots of U.S. bucks. Some I have known drive very nice vehicles (Lexus), have full control of their passports, their lives and their living situations. Although many will sleep, eat and f*ck inside the "spa."

Many take extended vacations to go back home, usually during "spring break" or "winter break" if their cover story is college education. And some of these actually are students at local institutions of higher learning (which covers their passport visa applications).

My advice to the O.P., if you feel a spa is misusing the ladies, don't patronize that spa.

otoh, if you find some very fun ladies, be very careful in passing that information around as some recipients might not treat those ladies appropriately,

Some of these ladies have even been known to enjoy socials here and elsewhere.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:47 AM   #8
golfnwine
Premium Access

Encounters: 126

I go for please of a massage.
Not a white knight.
golfnwine is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women