Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Upstate New York Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160356
Yssup Rider59870
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35206
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2021, 05:37 PM   #16
Nubom70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Just take anything he says the same way we all do. It's complete BS, but sometimes it's a funny trainwreck.
Nubom70 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 07:13 AM   #17
Hummer911
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
“Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll have one final message for all of you later this evening.”- Vikingsand4
Hummer911 is offline   Quote
Old 08-08-2021, 09:02 PM   #18
Vikingsand4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

One last message for all of you.

I will no longer be replying to private messages as I will not be logging onto this site again once this message is posted. I’m sure most of you are glad to read that, but don’t worry, many of you are going to find out who I am very soon.

As I’ve posted previously, many of you have looked right at me when you’ve been inside some of the spas. None of you have ever said a word to me, but many of you seem to have a lot to say on here. I think it’s time we stop hiding behind screens and have a little bit more fun.

I have not been at any spa so far this month and I will not be at any spa for the remainder of the month. I’ll actually be in Flushing for a few days later this month. Starting September 1st, I will be at 2-3 spas every single night. I’ll be sure to say something to all of you.

I’m looking forward to meeting some of you, but I don’t think any of you are going to appreciate how we meet. I guess you could say I’ll catch you on the flip side.
Vikingsand4 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 06:25 AM   #19
George88
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingsand4 View Post
but don’t worry, many of you are going to find out who I am very soon.

many of you have looked right at me when you’ve been inside some of the spas.

it’s time we stop hiding behind screens and have a little bit more fun.

I don’t think any of you are going to appreciate how we meet. I guess you could say I’ll catch you on the flip side.

So he/she/they are LE that have been secretly video taping spa customers (hiding behind screens and looking right at him/her/them and not saying anything) and plan to arrest people in a sting in September (many will find out who I am very soon and won't appreciate how we meet), including the ones whose phone numbers/IP addresses were captured when replying to that phishing AD that he/she/they posted???

That's my interpretation of this latest cryptic message.
George88 is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 08:02 AM   #20
Willie Wanker
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by George88 View Post
So he/she/they are LE that have been secretly video taping spa customers (hiding behind screens and looking right at him/her/them and not saying anything) and plan to arrest people in a sting in September (many will find out who I am very soon and won't appreciate how we meet), including the ones whose phone numbers/IP addresses were captured when replying to that phishing AD that he/she/they posted???

That's my interpretation of this latest cryptic message.

Why would LE come in here and make their presence known?
If he is LE, then it's the first time I've ever heard of the police pre-warning suspects before a sting.
Willie Wanker is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 12:04 PM   #21
Hard2Kill
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

I dont think you can get arrested for calling about an ad. You actually have to do something.
Hard2Kill is online now   Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 02:20 PM   #22
Attackitwice
Lifetime Premium Access

I've sat and lurked on this for awhile:

When the first Spa was raided someone shared the news article on Facebook. It came across my feed. Wouldn't you know there was a guy who commented that wrote an awful lot like Viking. So I checked out his profile. He's a young guy, criminal studies in college and is a long distance runner.
Here's my theory:
He is either trying to or has failed to join a law enforcement agency. He has created enough stink within the local police departments to force them into action while at the same time manipulating this site with the info he has from talking to those departments. He is probably well known within the departments as a pain in the ass. All of the power he has, he created for himself in order to feel relevant. To be honest, it worked. He did shutdown the AMP scene in Syracuse. I believe he is done here because the local police departments have stopped responding to him and that post was his last way of instilling fear in you all without any real power. I also believe that since he received so much validation from this site that he is still lurking, so, "HI".
Attackitwice is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 06:10 AM   #23
don w
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

I believe that your phone # does go into a database. I started getting unsolicited texts from web addresses almost immediately after I called one.
They have finally subsided. Anither point the red roof inn Amherst is a no go for me. There are LE in the lot on a regular basis.
don w is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 09:40 PM   #24
Nubom70
Valued Poster

"Sir, did you call a Spa? Oh, you did? Well, that was perfectly legal. Sorry for bothering you." *Click*

You're not worth the paperwork. A solicitation case (requires 3 proofs) rarely sees a court, and a huge
money-sink. Class B is a (500) fine. Not worth it. That's why the DA stopped prosecuting those in April.
They're trying to arrest the people actually running the trafficking-ring, not a 60-year-old with a boner.

Not worried about Spa-Seal-Team-4, he's got the credibility of a guy chewing crayons at a bus-stop.
Old 08-12-2021, 08:21 AM   #25
Presj22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attackitwice View Post
I've sat and lurked on this for awhile:

When the first Spa was raided someone shared the news article on Facebook. It came across my feed. Wouldn't you know there was a guy who commented that wrote an awful lot like Viking. So I checked out his profile. He's a young guy, criminal studies in college and is a long distance runner.
Here's my theory:
He is either trying to or has failed to join a law enforcement agency. He has created enough stink within the local police departments to force them into action while at the same time manipulating this site with the info he has from talking to those departments. He is probably well known within the departments as a pain in the ass. All of the power he has, he created for himself in order to feel relevant. To be honest, it worked. He did shutdown the AMP scene in Syracuse. I believe he is done here because the local police departments have stopped responding to him and that post was his last way of instilling fear in you all without any real power. I also believe that since he received so much validation from this site that he is still lurking, so, "HI".
In this case, Viking, you're on the wrong site. This site is for fellas that like to talk about their -ahm - experiences with the ladies and to swap info. You need to go find the site where guys who were picked on in high school and decide to become a cop BUT COULDN'T MAKE IT (hahahahahahahahaha) excuse me ...(HAHAHAHAHAHA) sorry Viking. You need to find that site so you can type away about how you "told Solvay cops blah blah blah and you told these other cops that" and how you feel so self important. Listen, bub, do yourself a real favor, save a life! Okay, help the drug problem.
Presj22 is offline   Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 10:42 AM   #26
Luvbubbles
Premium Access

Encounters: 63

Reminds me of people who buy ex-police cars and hug your ass on the thruway. One guy I knew put ski racks with reflective tape to scare drivers !
Luvbubbles is online now   Quote
Old 08-12-2021, 12:23 PM   #27
Nubom70
Valued Poster

Neighbor did something similar, he installed flashing red/blue LEDs under his pillar posts, and pop them
to make people get out of the way. Until he tried that on an unmarked cruiser. The ticket was spectacular.
Old 08-12-2021, 03:05 PM   #28
Hard2Kill
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

They dont take to kindly to that behavior.
Hard2Kill is online now   Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 02:59 PM   #29
Presj22
BANNED

Encounters: 26

Quote:
1. I don't have to explain to anyone why I posted an ad. People post ads all the time.

2. If you go back and read, I clearly stated there's a difference between being offered a job and accepting it. The ladies at the Red Roof Inn, their "Boss" offered me a job. I have not accepted this job offer. In fact, I haven't even replied to his last message he sent me over two weeks ago.

3. Maximum here did provide me with a burner number from a texting app as he stated, but not once did we text each other. The reason for Maximum giving me this burner number will stay between us unless he decides to explain more to all of you. I did not ask for his burner number and I did not benefit in any way from him giving me this burner number.

4. LOL You are the only person so far that's publicly claiming I am "Lisa" from Moon Spa. Please provide more evidence to support this claim. Also, there is no "financial motive".

5. I'm not taking credit for anything. I do not care if any of you get caught up in a law enforcement raid. I'm pretty sure however that some of my information was given to all of you in advance. I warned all of you months ago that Ming Spa was going to be raided. I then warned all of you back in May that both Lilac Spa and Ming Spa were going to be the first two spas to be raided and look what happened...

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I'll have one final message for all of you later this evening.

Hmmm #4...
Quote:
Hopefully some of the guys that have crossed paths with me at Moon Spa this evening have some good reviews for everyone to read.
Ohhh okay right lol
Presj22 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2021, 03:41 AM   #30
Bigdaddy14606
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I think Viking is a 65 year old mamasan who has been passed over for younger girls. His remarks about see you on the flip side indicate she will be back doing hand jobs as all the young girls have been chase of by le. Or he’s a cross dresser who works for a couple spas.
Bigdaddy14606 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women