Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160433
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452905
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35286
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 10-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #46
Guest031315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Right on more power to you! Not that i would BB w a privider... But right on.
Old 10-08-2010, 07:56 PM   #47
Guest011914-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 41643
My ECCIE Reviews

you are entitled to your opinion and if a provider agrees than you should ask yourself if she is barebacking me who else is she barebacking and while you may be clean is the other people...i wish you continued good health..but i also use condoms and if there is an issue there are other options but not for the deed....like i said be safe just always ask yourself about the people the provider has been with also there are STD's that can be cured but have side effects and what if you contract a mutated strain??just something to think about
Old 10-08-2010, 09:37 PM   #48
Putanna Di Classe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 32504
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
If you have not already noticed, I like to do the Humpty Dance rather than the lame-ass Safety Dance. This has resulted in quite a bit of negative backlash against me, even in threads that have nothing to do with sex(read "what do yall do for a living" in the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum).

I do not allow myself to be baited into arguments and insult exchanges. I am here to exchange info, not to cause problems. It seems many people are brainwashed by the hypochondriac media, and are quick to tell me bullshit about STDs they learned in their freshman biology class, or even worse, the lies they learned in 6th grade sex education.

I am HIV negative. I have been vaccinated for Hepatitis B. Yeah, I caught chlamydia once. So what. So many people here do not seem to understand that its curable. I get tested all the time, its part of my job. I am not putting myself or anyone else in danger. I am respectful to the ladies I meet even though I am cheap.

I believe others should be respectful to me and not make bigoted remarks about my sexual preferences and not derail threads to insult me. If it wasn't for bareback fucking, I don't think any of us would be here right now. Many men here have sent private messages supporting me and saying they do the same, but are afraid to admit what they do for fear of being bullied and put on alert like me. I say barebackers should not be afraid and to come out of the closet. I will not "out" these people, nor the providers who I recognized from their showcases, its their decision. But we should not cower or be ashamed because we enjoy sex the way God intended.
Dude, if you seriously think for one minute God intended for you to go around BBFSing a bunch of providers, you are going to have a lot of explaining to do in the afterlife. Don't even freaking take us there, we all know that what we are doing on this board is outside of what God intended, and adding BBFS to it is like adding insult to injury. Just don't go there with that excuse, saying it is condoned by God is even more disrespectful than your insanely outspoken advocacy of BBFS.

Yes, we all bareback someone. I have two kids, so I OBVIOUSLY barebacked my ex-husband at some point. Many other providers also have SO's that they bareback. I assume that most married hobbyists BB their SO's. I think what everyone is trying to tell you but that you are not comprehending is that unprotected sex has its place, and that place is not in the mainstream hobby. Is all unprotected sex bad? HELL NO. We just need to use our big head when deciding who to do that with. Does it happen in the hobby? YES. Do we need to shout it from the roof-tops? NO.

I work in a pharmacy, I KNOW what drugs cure what diseases. I SEE THE "AIDS COCKTAIL" (its like five or six drugs they take each day) go out to a couple of patients each month. I see the drugs that cure chlamydia go out at least a few times a week, and that is just the ones I personally happen to fill. Crap, the drug for bacterial vaginosis gets dispensed pretty much at least once daily, again that's only counting what I see and not counting what my co-workers fill. Actually, that drug is a "fast mover" (special place for the most often used drugs, makes it faster for us to grab them) in the pharmacy I work at now, and it also was at the last place I worked and both are in upscale white upper-middle-class neighborhoods. And BV is not technically an STD, but it is "the funk" which means you are doing something to cause it (multiple partners is a main cause). It's what gives a lady that funky smell and discharge. Yum. And it increases the risk of HIV transmission (I included a link for some fun facts).

My point is, it is not media hype. PEOPLE GET STD'S ALL THE TIME. I know this to be a fact, because I fill the prescriptions to treat them. The media is not making it up, it is very real.

It's all fun and games until someone pokes an eye out. You are playing Russian Roulette and have been very lucky thus far. You should not encourage this sort of behavior. Some members are new, young, or both and can be impressionable. IMHO I think you do it for the sole purpose of stirring up shit, which is why I have avoided commenting up to this point. It pains me that you are most likely getting some sort of sick satisfaction from all the drama surrounding the topic.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:19 PM   #49
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Humpty you sound angry in your response. Use your intellect rather than your emotion. Its a raw subject in todays surroundings. Your going to get alot of negative responses when you display ignorant behavior. If it's good for you then I hope you are clean and everyone you play with is also. Otherwise its a big uh! oh!
Old 10-08-2010, 10:26 PM   #50
Caroline
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35280
My ECCIE Reviews

I think plenty of people here understand the risks involved with BBFS, weigh the risks vs. benefits, and decide it's not for them. A lot of these guys have wives or SO's of some sort that they couldn't explain a stray STD to. Same thing for some providers. Whatever the reason may be, the vocal majority has told you that we don't encourage that behavior. So there's your answer as to why you're being bashed. If you've found an underground network of people that prefer BBFS and providers that will cater to you, why don't you take your discussions elsewhere? Start a google group or something? No, I'm not bashing you further. I'm offering a legitimate solution to the problem you stated. If you're not getting the support you want here (in public), then moving to another board or starting your own is the next step.

In regards to you not trusting the media and self-educating, good for you! Circumcised, Caucasian males are in the lower-risk groups for HIV/AIDs, however, they can still catch it. It is a much higher risk for the ladies (white or not) because the physical act of sex causes more wear and tear on our bodies and we're on the receiving end of most of the bodily fluids. And there's that pesky pregnancy concern too... wonder how you deal with that Humpty?

On another note, I had a few problems with your original post. You noted a "negative backlash" even though you think you've been fairly respectful to the members on this board. How can you expect anyone here to respect you if you keep trying to tell us we're stupid, uninformed, or "lame-ass" for doing what we're comfortable with? You've started or engaged in several threads bringing up this topic that we've repeatedly told you we will have nothing to do with. For someone who claims to be fairly intelligent, I don't really understand why you would try the same thing, over and over, expecting different results.

Lastly, I don't find you that respectful to the ladies you meet if you put a youtube video of all the girls you've BBFSed entitled "Hohocreampie" conveniently in your signature.

Quote:
If you have not already noticed, I like to do the Humpty Dance rather than the lame-ass Safety Dance. This has resulted in quite a bit of negative backlash against me, even in threads that have nothing to do with sex(read "what do yall do for a living" in the Diamonds and Tuxedos forum).

I do not allow myself to be baited into arguments and insult exchanges. I am here to exchange info, not to cause problems. It seems many people are brainwashed by the hypochondriac media, and are quick to tell me bullshit about STDs they learned in their freshman biology class, or even worse, the lies they learned in 6th grade sex education.

I am HIV negative. I have been vaccinated for Hepatitis B. Yeah, I caught chlamydia once. So what. So many people here do not seem to understand that its curable. I get tested all the time, its part of my job. I am not putting myself or anyone else in danger. I am respectful to the ladies I meet even though I am cheap.

I believe others should be respectful to me and not make bigoted remarks about my sexual preferences and not derail threads to insult me. If it wasn't for bareback fucking, I don't think any of us would be here right now. Many men here have sent private messages supporting me and saying they do the same, but are afraid to admit what they do for fear of being bullied and put on alert like me. I say barebackers should not be afraid and to come out of the closet. I will not "out" these people, nor the providers who I recognized from their showcases, its their decision. But we should not cower or be ashamed because we enjoy sex the way God intended.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #51
Caroline
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35280
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry, two more things...

1. I see you took that youtube video out. I wonder if that had something to do with the "backlash" you encountered?

2. Although I would never condone any unsafe practice as I do believe BBFS to be, I sincerely hope you never catch anything life-changing. Partially for you, but mostly for all the girls you do it with.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:30 PM   #52
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

Marla, I appreciate the info. Caroline, good post as well.

It seems someone has removed my signature in its entirety. I guess I will just stick to the local forums from now on. I have BBFSed hundreds of girls, I don't have pics of all of them. I wish I did!
Old 10-09-2010, 01:41 AM   #53
anita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 41999
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Marla, I appreciate the info. Caroline, good post as well.

It seems someone has removed my signature in its entirety. I guess I will just stick to the local forums from now on. I have BBFSed hundreds of girls, I don't have pics of all of them. I wish I did!
You know, I do not hate you since I do not know you but it made me ANGRY to see that video of yours. Don't you think these girls have families? Would you like to wake up and see your FACE on youtube with a little note that state what you do?
I know you said you contracted ONLY one disease but I do not believe that. Ugh...I just hope you stop having unprotected sex with A LOT of different partners BEFORE it gets too late...if it is not too late already and that is your motivation for doing what you do.
Btw, I do not know if with all these posts of yours you still find a provider willing to meet you. Well I guess accept the consequences of your actions and good luck.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:15 PM   #54
burkalini
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76
Default Anita that's a great point

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita View Post
You know, I do not hate you since I do not know you but it made me ANGRY to see that video of yours. Don't you think these girls have families? Would you like to wake up and see your FACE on youtube with a little note that state what you do?
I know you said you contracted ONLY one disease but I do not believe that. Ugh...I just hope you stop having unprotected sex with A LOT of different partners BEFORE it gets too late...if it is not too late already and that is your motivation for doing what you do.
Btw, I do not know if with all these posts of yours you still find a provider willing to meet you. Well I guess accept the consequences of your actions and good luck.
Thats the one thing that irritates me. I don't see how you can place pictures of the women you had bbfs with. I'm sure not all of them would agree to that. It's one thing to talk about yourself but to include in a public manner your partners that are probably unaware of it is a true no class act
Old 10-09-2010, 04:29 PM   #55
allofamber
Account Frozen

User ID: 3706
My ECCIE Reviews

Why does everyone take what he says to be bible..I doubt very highly he has with that many...no real proof..just like there is no real proof he doesn't have something....people like him lie all the time....so just dont feed the troll and he'll go away..
Old 10-09-2010, 07:15 PM   #56
PSD
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
And this political correctness will be the death of the REAL high risk groups. Gays, blacks and IV drug users. AIDS is a racist disease
You're wrong on this Hump. The highest risk groups are Haitian, homosexual, hemophiliac, heroin addicts. And in fact, all these groups tend toward a much larger category: poverty. Even George Carlin got this one right...

...just sayin'

PSD
Old 10-09-2010, 08:32 PM   #57
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSD View Post
You're wrong on this Hump. The highest risk groups are Haitian, homosexual, hemophiliac, heroin addicts. And in fact, all these groups tend toward a much larger category: poverty. Even George Carlin got this one right...

...just sayin'

PSD

Homosexuals are gays.
Heroin addicts are IV drug users.
Haitians are black.
About hemophiliacs, that was in the 80s when the blood supply and clotting factor for bleeding disorders were not checked for HIV.

I'm wrong about what now?

How exactly does one get HIV from being poor? Please explain the science behind this. Apparently there is something I am unaware of.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:21 PM   #58
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Humpty you are a fucking idiot dude.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:43 PM   #59
otrdriver
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Humpty suggest you take to playing in another sandbox, seems we all don't care for the way you want to play. Most of us have SO's my guess you don't, I've travelled the world and hobbied all over CFS most countries it is madatory.

The increase in STD's ? alot has to do with the Hook Up society 14-29 YO crowd. the young kids are like rabbits mostly oral BBBJ's until someone gets drunk then date rape and PG and STD's.

For all of us happy hobbiests here move to another sandbox.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:53 PM   #60
Paven
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3790
My ECCIE Reviews

Here's a couple of links about the NON Urban uptown Dallas guy who infected the ladies of the suburbs. HOMEY!

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...u.3e801a8.html

http://www.makli.com/philippe-padieu-002015/
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women