Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-06-2011, 04:35 PM   #1
toogood_not2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 4
Default Paid for overnight, provider left me at restaurant

I apologize if I'm in the wrong forum. This is my first post of this type.

I saw this provider two times for 3 hours each and we hit it off. Great chemistry and we always had plenty to talk about before and after. The third time we got together we agreed on an overnight rate and she said she would stay from 10pm to around lunchtime, longer than she usually would stay with another client. She came over and I rode with her to have dinner at a local spot we had been before. Twenty minutes into the meal she looks uncomfortable and says she needs to go get some advil and will be right back.

Maybe intuition or 6th sense, who knows...but I just knew she was going to take off. I couldn't confront her or make a scene because the restaurant/bar we were at was having a special event and I'm known by half of the staff. So I basically watched her drive off with my money and 2 jackets, one which I can't replace. (I had gone back inside my house to get the other jacket for her because her legs were cold)
I have tried calling her several times and sent a few texts but I know it's a waste of time...I mean, she got me and it's my fault. My question is this: she is posting locally and I can easily set up an incall with her using a spare cell phone then show up with a

"SURPRISE! Can I please have my jackets and money back sweetheart?"

Can someone more experienced give me some advice here? I would NEVER make any type of threatening statement or gesture no matter what happened. Honestly I really want my jackets back more than the money. I was stupid enough to give it to her and I learned an expensive lesson. (I won't turn the money down or the overnight I paid for, don't get me wrong!)

I'm not ready to name the provider because I would like to try this recovery first. Maybe if she makes it right and has an ironclad excuse (rushed herself to the ER and has receipts?) I would hold my tongue but that isn't likely to happen.

What do I do? Let it go and kiss the jackets and money goodbye? Or arrange to be face to face and politely ask that she return my stolen property? I suppose I could always report her to the police-I have the atm receipt and the cash was actually in my jacket pocket...but that is a step I can't take back.

Help! and thanks in advance...
toogood_not2 is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:51 PM   #2
Laz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

She is a thief. Try to recover your stuff first. Notify second.
Laz is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
toogood_not2
Gaining Momentum

Thanks Laz!
Old 11-06-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
She is a thief. Try to recover your stuff first. Notify second.
Correct. Let her know she has 48 hours to return your property and money or you will have to publicly post an alert on her. That will usually get their attention and hopefully a sincere apology along with an offer to make it right with you. I would not pull a surprise visit at her incall, too many unknowns walking into a unknown location.

If it comes down to it, that alert needs to be place in the Alerts Forum in your local area.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 07:19 PM   #5
toogood_not2
Gaining Momentum

Thanks ChicaChaser. What other forums/sites should I post an alert on? If I rattle off the names of all the usual sites she is using to support herself and tell her they will all get alerts about her, it will get her attention better than approaching her with only eccie and p411. (no slight on eccie, this is my home base!).

I know she also works in Austin frequently--I suppose I can post the same alerts there as well?

Thanks again!
Old 11-06-2011, 08:24 PM   #6
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Good point. Couple things....if she is a P411 lady file a report with Gina there. She has a very low tolerance for this type of stuff.

As far as where to post the info, Eccie and TER will cover the biggest area. Once posted, the info will is searchable here. I don't think you would actually be able to post anything on P411. Just notify Gina there.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 08:53 PM   #7
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

let the world know about her on p411, here etc.... then if you feel like tossing her the curve ball, do the incall, show up and ask for your stuff. If you can prove the stuff is yours, tell her to her face, she calls the cops, you can prove she stole your jackets (the money is probably gone) and even thought she might spend time in jail, she will get a ride downtown

Sometimes just unlocking pandora's box is all one needs to do.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:24 PM   #8
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Surely the threat to blast her on here and TER will change her mind quickly & she will make it right .....the threat to her biz should be enough to make her do the right thing.
sorry that happened toogood. NOT RIGHT at all.
Good luck hun
Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:01 AM   #9
Genevieves Lust
Your ATF Latina

User ID: 20871
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

sorry to hear this happen to you darlin... hope all turns out good for you and you get at least the jacket back!... good luck
Genevieves Lust is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:28 AM   #10
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Very sorry to hear about your bad experience...how horrible! When you say that she's posting locally...do you mean that you have seen her post and is active? if not...maybe something did happen to her...you never know.

I would keep all correspondence *friendly,* even if you're mad as hell! (lol) You don't want to push her further away...if you know what I mean. I wouldn't take any irrational steps...take a few days to be able to think clearly. If she's a con-artist, you don't know what type of company she keeps...and, being she knows where you live...I would be very careful as to how you handle this.

You always have the locker room to post her information...and, if she did pull a fast one...I hope she has enough heart to make this up to you somehow. She should know that if she doesn't...she has bad karma coming to her. Good-luck!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #11
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

....Loser. Plain and simple. No wonder so many gents are jaded about paying up front, deposits and such.

Now, I'll be the first to say that there are instances where taking off with payment without rendering services is ok in my book. I've been in situations myself where, if I had the intestinal fortitude I would have. (drunk, abusive, being very loud, disrespectful, drug use, ect).. But I rely heavily on positive reviews and lets face it, one saying I "stole" money, even if he's at fault will reflect negatively on me. So I will usually put the donation down, walk away, cut my loses, and file him under "issues" in my phone. (if it's soon after I arrive) Otherwise I keep a portion (for time spent) and leave the rest. Fair is fair after all.

That being said, if she is an established provider, I'd try to reason with her and get your things back at the least. Unfortunately, someone who would do this to begin with will probably not return the cash; but maybe she will leave your things somewhere public with the promise you won't out her? The threat of public outing should bring her around. If she is just a passer through, junkie, or scam artist though, I'm sorry to say babe but chances are you're SOL.

Lesson learned.. Only deal with established, professional, well reviewed providers!
Guest021012 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:05 PM   #12
coefficient
BANNED

Encounters: 9

That's what always gets me leary about this industry and who really "likes" you.

Two 3 hour sessions and you'd think she like you right? Naw, they always find a way of showing their true colors
coefficient is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #13
toogood_not2
Gaining Momentum

Exactly. And I didn't mention that this was the third appointment in two weeks...I'd still be seeing her if she hadn't imploded with dumb.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:11 PM   #14
toogood_not2
Gaining Momentum

Old 11-07-2011, 10:34 PM   #15
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

What a rotten thing to do...some girls are completely classless Im sorry this happened to you darlin , but just remember there are still some classy sweet ladies out here that know how things are supposed to be ..I hope you get your belongings back ...
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women