Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2011, 07:21 AM   #1
tmpcdn
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9
Default Profession too close to LE for screening

I've just gotten into the hobby with a pair of providers I met while they were working at a local strip club. I've really enjoyed it, but they've gone a little crazy on me as of late. Nothing wrong with the session, but I've made the mistake of supplying alcohol while they were here, which lead to screaming matches between them, and even a hit and run when they backed up into a car in the parking lot of my apartment complex (lots of witnesses)! I think the hobby is right for me, as I really enjoy the sessions, but discrete these ladies are not, hence too risky for me.

I would like to get p411 and any other necessary screening for a newbie, but I fear that my profession would draw more than a few red flags. I work for a local sheriff department. I work in the jails as a detention officer. I don't have any more authority outside the prison than a normal citizen. Is it worth my time to even try and get p411? Or would any screening process block me at first sight of a LE agency for employer?

Finding a new girl at the club is always an option, but I was hoping to find someone a bit more professional. If I have a route here, please advise me.
tmpcdn is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 09:39 AM   #2
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

You are not the only gent with this type of issue; I know more than a few LEOs who hobby --- very discreetly. imho start sith "newby friendly" providers and go from there.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:01 AM   #3
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Try datecheck.com sweetie.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #4
Irish Cream
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

You can try P411, I know they are willing to work with people to join up. Not as familiar with DateCheck, but I'd imagine they would be similar.. You may have to send them copies of documents like driver license, cell phone bill and maybe more.
Irish Cream is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:35 AM   #5
tmpcdn
Gaining Momentum

I asked p411 if a bill or driver's license would suffice, they told me in online chat that I would need either provider references or employment verification (and it would likely be a problem)

I guess, I'll look to see if the newbie friendly providers will see me without it. Maybe I can build up a few references that way. Date-check, doesn't seem to be widely used in my area looking at the provider ads, and has the same employment verification method it looks. I don't mind them checking on me, its to be expected, I just figure they'd reject me at first glance when they see "XXXXXX Sheriff Department".
Old 11-02-2011, 11:58 AM   #6
Genevieves Lust
Your ATF Latina

User ID: 20871
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Good luck darlin...
Genevieves Lust is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 11:09 AM   #7
Summer70s
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107877
Location: Atlanta, Birmingham, Chattanooga, Nashville, Charleston and Savannah
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmpcdn View Post
I asked p411 if a bill or driver's license would suffice, they told me in online chat that I would need either provider references or employment verification (and it would likely be a problem)

I guess, I'll look to see if the newbie friendly providers will see me without it. Maybe I can build up a few references that way. Date-check, doesn't seem to be widely used in my area looking at the provider ads, and has the same employment verification method it looks. I don't mind them checking on me, its to be expected, I just figure they'd reject me at first glance when they see "XXXXXX Sheriff Department".
Where are you located? I'm definitely Newbie friendly, actually prefer them!
Summer70s is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #8
tmpcdn
Gaining Momentum

Dallas. I'll have to ask locally and see what comes up. In the mean time, i've been advised to try some local AMPs and was delighted with my visit. Those in my situation, I would recommend the same. I may try offering a few providers full wage for a dinner only date or two. See if they'd be comfortable seeing me for service after that. We'll see how that goes, in the mean time I think most of my spending money will go to AMP girls and see if I can't find someone special.
Old 11-08-2011, 07:47 PM   #9
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Dallas. I'll have to ask locally and see what comes up. In the mean time, i've been advised to try some local AMPs and was delighted with my visit. Those in my situation, I would recommend the same. I may try offering a few providers full wage for a dinner only date or two. See if they'd be comfortable seeing me for service after that. We'll see how that goes, in the mean time I think most of my spending money will go to AMP girls and see if I can't find someone special.
Gina is vary fair over at P411 and a good lady. Dont rule it out, P411 works well in your area. There are many reviews here on ladys, hunt for one that doesnt cause drama and/or newbie friendly, many ladies are.

Just be careful of MP's though, they tend to get busted easily. They do in Upstate NY anyways..
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:55 AM   #10
tmpcdn
Gaining Momentum

I'd be curious to know the numbers on that. The ones in dallas seem to be quite stable. Almost no mention of busts with the inner city parlors. The suburbs seem a little risky the more I read around here. I would be interested in talking to those who have been busted. Seems like you'd actually have a feasible excuse for being there. The girls seem to ask if i'd like extras, so I get the impression you could pass and just enjoy the spa part of the experience. Doubtful many people would believe that, but feasible unless they catch you in the act.
Old 11-09-2011, 07:16 AM   #11
LynnT
Account Disabled

User ID: 63731
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I'd be curious to know the numbers on that. The ones in dallas seem to be quite stable. Almost no mention of busts with the inner city parlors. The suburbs seem a little risky the more I read around here. I would be interested in talking to those who have been busted. Seems like you'd actually have a feasible excuse for being there. The girls seem to ask if i'd like extras, so I get the impression you could pass and just enjoy the spa part of the experience. Doubtful many people would believe that, but feasible unless they catch you in the act.
Yea I dont know how it is in your area, they get busted and watched in Upstate NY every other day practically! lol One get open and its down with in months..

Just be careful.
LynnT is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:00 PM   #12
tmpcdn
Gaining Momentum

No doubt. A little caution in this hobby goes a long ways. i'd like to think the odds of a parlor that's been around for years and keeps a low profile as pretty low risk. Not to mention the odds of it getting busted in the hour or two of a week a specific person is in there. I think the risk is acceptable.

It's atleast better than what i've been doing to hobby. Bringing home or to a hotel girls from SCs, has been extremely mixed bag. I've seen everything from girls who pick fights with neighbors, cause accidents in the parking lot, look at me confused when I tell them they need to atleast put a robe on to smoke on the balcony, bring their real sister with them for a threesome, get so drunk they can't walk back to their cars.....but won't let me drive them home, so stay the night throwing up all over the place. To put it simply theres way too many providers in that method who have no idea how to be discreet or are unstable.

I think in the end a stable relationship with one or two safe well reviewed providers is probably best for safety from LE. Probably best suited to my tastes anyway, GFE is always best with someone who actually knows you at the very least. i'll have to wait and see if I can manage something like that in the future.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:04 PM   #13
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

i have been very pleased with eccie never had a bad expierence with a provider here tip 1 i can give you stay away from mp bad news all around and usually not the best experience tip 2 stay away from back page unless its an eccie provider posting on there tip 3 research, research, research get all the info u can on a provider before you meet her that way you know what to expect from the session,and if your a match or not. Get a hobby phone dont use your personal cell phone be safe and always wear a cap and have fun
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:58 PM   #14
sketchball82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Employment information is only one method (albeit the most common) to get a P411 membership. Try scheduling with ladies that are on P411. Getting screened by these ladies might be difficult, but not impossible. After you have (two references I believe) from P411 ladies, then Gina will give you membership without employment verification.

Just throwing another route your way. Good luck.
sketchball82 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 09:05 AM   #15
lover_361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

You can always visit with a Newbie friendly provider and once you start being more active with references, you can ask one of the providers if they can recommend/verify you for a p411 account, if they are p411 themselves, which most are. If they do, then there is not charge for a year. that's what I did and I have p411 plus 3.
lover_361 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women