Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
Genevieves Lust
Your ATF Latina

User ID: 20871
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just rude and highly unprofessional...

ok I've been in this hobby world of ours since 2005 on and off again but Alot of other things related to it longer... I just came out of retirement.. never have had a problem with any Provider giving me any feed back on anyone.. especially no one being rude .. now I have this one lurker who keeps pushin to see me.. not happening if you dont play by the rules... so I contact this provider via PM and then by text since she noted to text her in a current ad,...that he Quotes says he has seen her .. gave his name and contact number and about the time he suppose seen her and all I get in return from this provider was .. a rude.. voice message and a text I received... wow what a nasty attitude... and I said this guys name was Keith and from pasadena ,and she replied with I havent seen no Kevin...but have fun BIT@#... .. wow this was a first for me.. what has happen to the class ppl.. and to ... looking out for one another... talking about cut throat..
Genevieves Lust is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:34 PM   #2
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

sounds like slang dear... you see on TV where the fashion industry refer to each other as BIOTCHES... and its a new emerge thing going on with the younger, hipper generation. I have female friends that says "ho's" and we do it in joking manner.
Some might take it as a attitude issue and it DOESN'T sound classy when approaching a stranger..
Welcome to the 21st century of new girls.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 10:38 PM   #3
Genevieves Lust
Your ATF Latina

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

no it wasnt said like that in the message either.. I wish...
Old 10-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #4
Genevieves Lust
Your ATF Latina

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

ohhh yeah ..note I know real talk & slang.. plus this one is in her mid 40's ... so old school... lol... almost like I was stepping on her toes... hate that to be honest if thats the case just dont reply...
Old 10-28-2011, 10:54 PM   #5
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Slang or no slang...that's just rude, period...sorry you had to experience the frustration Jenanna. Sounds like she didn't even get the name of your client correct...you just have to pick and choose your battles and go to reference #2 and hope she's a little more professional.

I would also let the client know how you were treated in your ref check...he may/may not care, but he has the right to know NOT to use her ever again for a reference.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 11:16 PM   #6
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

good point nikki..

One thing that has been brought up more and more lately are the girls that are not reference friendly. Getting worse and worse, men should be encouraged to write reviews as a part of the screening.

jeanna, I understand now what you mean.. she had malice in the message by the tone of her voice.
Some of these guys NEED TO CALL the provider to let them know another provider will be calling for a reference or some won't act like they don't know the guy. Some are afraid to answer due to the fact he didn't call. A safety procedure.
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 09:57 AM   #7
NinaBrooke
Account Disabled

User ID: 59709

That makes me wonder if you should see clients who engange with women like that. Maybe something shady is going on between the client and this woman (he might have dated her, because her response seemed to "unprofessional" or whatever else, maybe its some ex getting back at her) .
Anyways,
if a client engages in shady things with women, or has women as providers who act a way that i find despicable, i would refuse to see the client too. Its the same with these people who engage in bareback services and then you get "their" clients and they think its totally ok to ask :-)) .
NinaBrooke is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 10:36 AM   #8
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

Good point Nina...there are guys that play the *I'll make her jealous* game! I've seen it happen...so silly, and a complete waste of the other provider's time!
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 11:44 AM   #9
harley3535
~Harley~

User ID: 59266
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow sorry this happened to you Jenna. I have had a couple of girls contact me for refs... and in the end made good friends with them, (Luv u Zada) as they have inturn refered me when they were not avl.... Henceforth... {{ You can catch more flies with sugar not salt!}}... Good luck next time love...
harley3535 is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 12:17 PM   #10
Genevieves Lust
Your ATF Latina

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you ladies for all your feedback... note this guy is a lurker to and has only one person he has seen so.. really not my cup ...but I still check all info.. just in case .. you never know when.. later this person will have a alert on ... we never know.. I just feel that we "ladies" who are true elite providers should always look out for one another.. and we make it easier for one another and the hobbiest in the long run.. some ppl are just trashy/ ghetto and may not even screen its just about the money and not about the well-being and safety.. and that makes it harder for us good elite providers in the long run.. I hate that some boards have these lurkers to .. I feel that every person that has access to these boards should have a handle and user ID.. and should have be required to post at least once in a while... thank you once again ladies
Old 10-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #11
Genevieves Lust
Your ATF Latina

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley3535 View Post
Wow sorry this happened to you Jenna. I have had a couple of girls contact me for refs... and in the end made good friends with them, (Luv u Zada) as they have inturn refered me when they were not avl.... Henceforth... {{ You can catch more flies with sugar not salt!}}... Good luck next time love...
I'm so with you on that harley... some of my good friends and double partners at that... especially when it comes to soicals and get togethers.. its so much fun when you know someone...at that! ..
Old 10-29-2011, 12:32 PM   #12
Guest020813-03
Account Disabled

User ID: 44473
My ECCIE Reviews

Alot has certainly changed these days, not with just the ladies, but the gentlemen also, time to evolve. Ladies safety always comes first!!!
Guest020813-03 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:05 AM   #13
jaydalee
Highly Reviewed Travel KC

User ID: 88914
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Some ladies are professionals and some are not.I have sent reference requests from well-reviewed ladies who have sent me a response damn near cussing me out.Thankfully,this has only happened a couple of time the rest of time when I send a request the lady responds in a professional manner.Who knows why this lady responded to your request in the way she did?

She might be jealous the guy is interested in you and not trying to book another appointment with her and then there are some ladies who are not reference friendly and will not even respond to a request.
I know you mentioned she was his only reference but I would definitely never reach out to this lady you mentioned for anything.Unfortunately,there are some ladies in this business that are very unstable some try to hide it but if the person is crazy eventually it will come out.All you can do is be safe and look out for yourself.
What really gets me is ladies who require references but will not provide a reference to a fellow provider.Just doesn't make sense.
jaydalee is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:08 AM   #14
Guest081115-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 103786
My ECCIE Reviews

WOW! sorry to hear that. I won't do that to fellow providers. We are all in this biz and need to look out for each other. If I'm in your city I will have your back and you have mine. If you ever come to OKC look me up girlfriend.

Kat
Guest081115-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:10 AM   #15
Genevieves Lust
Your ATF Latina

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydalee View Post
Some ladies are professionals and some are not.I have sent reference requests from well-reviewed ladies who have sent me a response damn near cussing me out.Thankfully,this has only happened a couple of time the rest of time when I send a request the lady responds in a professional manner.Who knows why this lady responded to your request in the way she did?

She might be jealous the guy is interested in you and not trying to book another appointment with her and then there are some ladies who are not reference friendly and will not even respond to a request.
I know you mentioned she was his only reference but I would definitely never reach out to this lady you mentioned for anything.Unfortunately,there are some ladies in this business that are very unstable some try to hide it but if the person is crazy eventually it will come out.All you can do is be safe and look out for yourself.
What really gets me is ladies who require references but will not provide a reference to a fellow provider.Just doesn't make sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyonefeistykat35 View Post
WOW! sorry to hear that. I won't do that to fellow providers. We are all in this biz and need to look out for each other. If I'm in your city I will have your back and you have mine. If you ever come to OKC look me up girlfriend.

@ Jaydalee
...............yes some are crazy and unstable.. I've seen it alot of time... especially at some socials and get togethers... I'm all for looking out for one another.. because if we cant look out for one another who will!...other then our self thats about it...

@ Kat

I got your back to doll <3 ... I have no problem looking out for you when you come to Houston!...

thanks ladies once again for the feedback... PM me or text me or so forth if you ever need any info...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women