Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 10-31-2011, 06:54 PM   #16
EmilyEzzell
Marco......Polo.....

User ID: 98952
My ECCIE Reviews

Very enlightening thread. I am still so new and still surprised by what I read and hear. I must be very lucky to be in Dallas. I have had only wonderful, helpful responses to my reference request. I would love to give a "shout out" but they are all terrific. I feel warned for future encounters of the less than pleasant kind. I think I must be naive...why jealousy? Isn't this the beauty of the business? NSA? Variety for hobbyist and provider? Latitude in who we choose to see? Maybe I will understand when I've been here a while longer.
EmilyEzzell is offline   Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:43 PM   #17
Anita Lay
BANNED

User ID: 95934
My ECCIE Reviews

Nikki made a great point about some guys starting BS... I agree and have seen this very thing happen. They sometimes get off on women fighting as if it's over him ...
Anita Lay is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 08:00 AM   #18
MissTThick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 19074
My ECCIE Reviews

The only real issues I've had with references/screening have been where 1) a guy that was stalking me via my gmail chat (insisted we'd seen each other and had a date and a place readily available and I know for a FACT that I've never EVER been at the hotel he said we'd met in) tried to use me as a reference in several other cities w/ several other providers. I gave them all a negative reference and made SURE they knew that I had never ever seen this man and that they'd be better off if they passed.
2) When asking for a reference I've been blindsided by the providers I contacted turning around and giving the potential client a "deal" to see them instead of me, thus losing me a potential client.
I've never had anyone calling me names or getting rude (at least via text or email since I rarely use my phone for actual CALLS), so I can't imagine what you were feeling at the time.
I think you probably handled the situation with a lot more tact than I likely would have. I have a tendency to get riled up to the point of starting a mini-texting-war with someone that slights me in such a way.
I applaud you for keeping a cool head.
MissTThick is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 03:00 AM   #19
Blackbuddy05
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

You know I've always wondered how this worked. You know you just give up a provider's info you've seen and expect them come through for you down the line someday.
Blackbuddy05 is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:39 AM   #20
Daniel1965x
Account Frozen

Encounters: 51

He guys, how do you leave a review?
Daniel1965x is offline   Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:23 PM   #21
Genevieves Lust
Your ATF Latina

User ID: 20871
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In the end .. I just feel it really just boil downs to respect and understanding.. some ppl dont have common morals...plus I feel some of the lurkers and newbies dont fully read and review all of out info and requests... thanks everyone for your feedback.. we have to watch for one another and keep it safe for one another also!...
Genevieves Lust is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 03:16 AM   #22
Guest021012
Account Disabled

User ID: 87468
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenanna View Post
ok I've been in this hobby world of ours since 2005 on and off again but Alot of other things related to it longer... I just came out of retirement.. never have had a problem with any Provider giving me any feed back on anyone.. especially no one being rude .. now I have this one lurker who keeps pushin to see me.. not happening if you dont play by the rules... so I contact this provider via PM and then by text since she noted to text her in a current ad,...that he Quotes says he has seen her .. gave his name and contact number and about the time he suppose seen her and all I get in return from this provider was .. a rude.. voice message and a text I received... wow what a nasty attitude... and I said this guys name was Keith and from pasadena ,and she replied with I havent seen no Kevin...but have fun BIT@#... .. wow this was a first for me.. what has happen to the class ppl.. and to ... looking out for one another... talking about cut throat..
First, welcome back from retirement. I recently (about 8 months) came back myself after being gone for over 4 years. I have always been skeptical and weary of women, inside and out of the hobby; that helped when scoping the scene.

The only and best advise I will give on a matter like this, is don't let one bitch ruin your views. I personally think having healthy, open relationships with co workers is beneficial in more ways than not; but many females are just rotten apples. Some special little tarts like the one you describe are just blemishes; and should be treated as such.

Anyhow, welcome back to this adventurous, treacherous, and ever slippery world!!
Guest021012 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 07:45 AM   #23
Guest090620
Account Disabled

User ID: 75982
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so sorry this happened to you. I am reference freindly and would NEVER act that way. Let me know if you need anything.
Guest090620 is offline   Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:20 AM   #24
Genevieves Lust
Your ATF Latina

User ID: 20871
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by picturethis View Post
First, welcome back from retirement. I recently (about 8 months) came back myself after being gone for over 4 years. I have always been skeptical and weary of women, inside and out of the hobby; that helped when scoping the scene.

The only and best advise I will give on a matter like this, is don't let one bitch ruin your views. I personally think having healthy, open relationships with co workers is beneficial in more ways than not; but many females are just rotten apples. Some special little tarts like the one you describe are just blemishes; and should be treated as such.

Anyhow, welcome back to this adventurous, treacherous, and ever slippery world!!
Thanks for the welcome back doll... and yes that is to true.. truely sad ...Since I'm a lady of class .. I wont out this provider...I look at it that in the end Karma is a bitch and she always gets hers!...lol... But I truely have Missed my Hobby World...and feel blessed to be back...and wont let no one rain on me... unless that rain is welcomed with open arms..lol

@ AngelaS..... thanks you.. i will and I will do the same... we have to keep each other safe .. in order to keep our self safe too..
Genevieves Lust is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:29 PM   #25
Monet Violet
Account Disabled

User ID: 107683
My ECCIE Reviews

Personally, I think providing references is a great method of doing business. It shows your professional and nurturing nature. Its sad that she was so impolite toward you...
Monet Violet is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 08:46 PM   #26
SpinnerSarah619
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 107999
My ECCIE Reviews

Hello to all of you lovely ladies.. Just want you all to know I am reference friendly.. If you see my number posted, feel free to send me a text or call, you will have to verify yourself so I know I'm not giving just anyone info on another person.. Play safe on all ends.. If I don't respond back right away, I am a little busy at the moment and will respond back as soon as I can..

And sorry to hear she was so rude with you.. Not very nice at all..
SpinnerSarah619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:16 AM   #27
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

I TOO OFFER REFERENCES ON CLIENTS IF YOU NEED ME TO. I AM PROVIDER FRIENDLY. AND LADIES WE HAVE TO KEEP EACH OTHER SAFE, SO YOU WATCH OUT FOR ME, AND I WILL WATCH OUT FOR YOU. GOT CAUGHT UP ON 12/15/2011..PM. ME FOR SPECIFIC DETAILS AS I DON'T WANT ALL MY BUSINESS OUT THERE ON HERE. NEED TO KNOW BASIS ONLY. PERTAINS TO US LADIES!! MELISSA012
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:38 PM   #28
Bella Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 77562
My ECCIE Reviews

Same here ladies. I stay to myself but am sooo open to providing any info needed. :-) I had a friend in this biz and got close but she turned on my like a viper when I had LE trouble once. Used it to try and put me out of business. A shame when I only told her to make sure she and others were safe
Bella Companion is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 01:22 PM   #29
guest020812-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 90299
My ECCIE Reviews

ladies my apologies to all of you i have had phone web browser and ipad issues so my references and postings and replies to some. of my threads have come out unfinished resulting in uninformative ref. check replies and double ad postings and replies to threads that have come off as offensive.
my sincerest apologies and i m promise it wont happen again.
guest020812-2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 07:45 PM   #30
KatelynDesire
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87462
My ECCIE Reviews

that happens from time to time, it sucks... but hey what are you gonna do?
KatelynDesire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women