Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Questions for the staff - West Texas
Questions for the staff - West Texas Ask questions of your local staff here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2013, 07:40 AM   #1
Simply Simone
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 170183
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Welcome and Introductions - West Texas

I am 1 day old here but I have Majichands guiding me somewhat.

She did not know what to tell me and a few guys have asked me about putting a welcome thread.

D.J. Says I am only allowed to put it up once in one CIty Only.

I do want to let everyone here in West Texas know I am New and Not Under Her wing and have my own showcase but do not want to waste my one and only welcome posting in a City I will only be in 3 days.

I also do not want to go post today in Welcome and Introductions - Houston when I am not actually in Houston yet.
Not sure how long I will be traveling with D.J. This is getting fun.
Will I still be new in 2 weeks and be able to post it in my home town?

One man stated he could not post a review unless he had a welcome thread to link it to? Please forgive any miss spelling or comments I AM NOT USE TO D.J.'s SCHEDULE I am still on a Dancers schedule and that is going to bed at 5 A.M. not Waking up at that time. I like having my own account but not sure yet on everything. I will read the help info that was sent to me later when I wake up all the way.
But I did not see the information I am requesting here on that when I glanced at it.
The Question is. Do I post now in the Welcome Forum in a City I am not in and not sure when I will be in that City because I am New Now or will I still be New in a few weeks?

Thank You,
Simply Simone

Simply Simone is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 07:47 AM   #2
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

I suggested she post in West Texas Welcome if they had to have a Welcome thread to link it to. Then when she got home to post a copy of that thread in the Welcome thread Houston? Can she do that? Do Not want her getting spanked for doing something I told her to do Hell I get spanked all the time on here but hell I kind of like spankings LOL

I also need to know what to do in this case because the last 3 girls I helped sign up were all based out of different Cities but I broke them in out here in the wild wild west. lol
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:55 PM   #3
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

Simone- the heading on the W & I section in every area says this:

This local-based forum has been designated as a place to introduce yourself to the community, and to welcome new members, both male and female. Feel free to let us know about yourself here. (New Ladies: You may post your info here during your first week of membership, but please contact the local staff to request Verified Provider status. Once verified, you will be enabled to post in the proper advertising forums, build your Showcase, and access the ladies-only areas of the board)

My suggestion is that this welcome thread be in your home community which appears to be in Houston. You are not supposed to post multiple welcome threads. You can post something in the West Texas Coed as long as it is not a full blown ad.

However, with the review from Tex and Majichands' vouch you have VP status and can just post a regular ad which folks care more about anyway.

OK?

Enjoy the site...
CryptKicker is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:11 PM   #4
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Hello Simone, yes with your Verified status now, the Welcome sections are not allowed to be used. You can post your ads in the normal Ad sections in the various areas across the site.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:39 AM   #5
Majichands
Account Disabled

User ID: 12960
My ECCIE Reviews

AWWWW My Bad Now I know.. Should of known goodness very logical yall mods always bring some light to a dark subject ....and she will know when she wakes up and reads this.... lol
that was very helpful for future dealings with newbies
Majichands is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #6
Simply Simone
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 170183
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank Yall Very Much,
I will be posting an ad very soon.
Thanks Again,
Simply Simone