Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-28-2017, 07:33 PM   #391
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Damn, I'm feeling pretty special to have seen 2 of the top 6 multiple times . Ginger and Dreams. Both working my small state - plus lots of touring. Good times ladies! And it's no wonder why you have been so successful.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 02:10 PM   #392
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
Damn, I'm feeling pretty special to have seen 2 of the top 6 multiple times . Ginger and Dreams. Both working my small state - plus lots of touring. Good times ladies! And it's no wonder why you have been so successful.
Thanks, hon! Hope we have many more opportunities!!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 12:18 AM   #393
rrabbit6926
Ambassador

Encounters: 36

Looking at the update list. I have been with at least 2 of the top 20. Hopefully I'll be able to meet more .
rrabbit6926 is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 05:28 AM   #394
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

So, you have been with two of high volumed providers on here? So has everyone else, that's how they got to be providers with most reviews, lol.

No accomplishment to be with a provider, a phone call and cash is all it takes. To me not something to brag about. That's me though you do what is good for you!
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:13 PM   #395
SoSexyMsT
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 333822
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My reviews arent too shabby
SoSexyMsT is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 02:24 AM   #396
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemantoo View Post
So, you have been with two of high volumed providers on here? So has everyone else, that's how they got to be providers with most reviews, lol.

No accomplishment to be with a provider, a phone call and cash is all it takes. To me not something to brag about. That's me though you do what is good for you!
With such obvious disdain for the ladies in the hobby, why are you on this thread, or even on this board?

If it’s been that easy for you with the ladies you’ve experienced so far, you’ve been lucky. Personally, I screen for attitude and personality problems… So I’m afraid you wouldn’t make it through my door.
Old 12-01-2017, 03:28 AM   #397
gentlemantoo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Lol, this is entertainment.

I stated the obvious truth. How else does a womanake this list? But not being with lots and lots of guys? No that is not it. By screening for attitude or (I love this one) screening for personality problems? Lol. No that not it either. When I and other men contact a provider we send a few refs, maybe describe yourself a little and set a time. Where is attitude screen or personality. When a man wants to get laid he turns off his asshole meter and calls. It is that simple for allen to be with any provider, including yourself. Otherwise you would not be on this list.

Sometimes people cannot see the forest through the trees. I saw a couple of posts that appeared to show pride or accomplished by being with two providers. I just mentioned the forest beyond the trees. I have been with some of the women on this list but I can see the forest and I know I did not accomish anything but a phone call and tender cash. Easy.

Easy is why we men are here, we can get laid in RL but takes effort and time. We want a BJ without the effort, easy. A provider is the definition of easy, if not she would be broke.

Ever see any threads where men complain that got turned down by a hooker for attitude or personality problems, I have not. Know why? It does not happen.

I like being here and check my refs, they will all tell you I am sweet and courteous and easy money. I just admit I am easy. And if I wanted to see you, all I would do is send a few refs tender some cash and presto we have a date. I just speak truth and obvious facts. If you do not like being easy, then stop being a provider, otherwise, enjoy it. Just remember where fantasy begins and ends.

Peace
gentlemantoo is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 09:40 AM   #398
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Actually, it was not a "brag" at all. More like a marvel that I have seen 2 of the top 6 while I operate in a relatively small market. Nothing more, nothing less.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 10:02 AM   #399
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

I suspect you are one of the few who took it that way.

When I get to a fine restaurant I do not think "I am really awesome!" I tend to think "What an excellent meal!" (Or not). I am quite aware others have dined there in the past, and it does not add or detract from my meal.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 10:35 AM   #400
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

AND just cause my name is on that list does NOT mean I am high volume or. A revolving door... I see 2 gents a day on average. And that is not EVERY day..some days is zero...AND I have been on here a LONG time....js
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 11:35 AM   #401
Ginger Doll
BANNED

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
AND just cause my name is on that list does NOT mean I am high volume or. A revolving door... I see 2 gents a day on average. And that is not EVERY day..some days is zero...AND I have been on here a LONG time....js
Exactly, Dallas... me too.
Old 12-01-2017, 06:19 PM   #402
Warptcuck
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I dont care if a lady is high volume. All that matters to me is that she is clean and experienced with a good attitude and is attractive.
No one who hobbies knows how long it's been since the last dick has nailed the pussy you are going to hit in 5 minutes.
Warptcuck is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 12:17 AM   #403
Guest030824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Gentleman we are impressed with you experience and await further words of wisdom. Your sarcasm indicates you are from SAT.
Guest030824 is offline   Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 01:02 AM   #404
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Lol, this is entertainment.

I stated the obvious truth. How else does a womanake this list? But not being with lots and lots of guys? No that is not it. By screening for attitude or (I love this one) screening for personality problems? Lol. No that not it either. When I and other men contact a provider we send a few refs, maybe describe yourself a little and set a time. Where is attitude screen or personality. When a man wants to get laid he turns off his asshole meter and calls. It is that simple for allen to be with any provider, including yourself. Otherwise you would not be on this list.

Sometimes people cannot see the forest through the trees. I saw a couple of posts that appeared to show pride or accomplished by being with two providers. I just mentioned the forest beyond the trees. I have been with some of the women on this list but I can see the forest and I know I did not accomish anything but a phone call and tender cash. Easy.

Easy is why we men are here, we can get laid in RL but takes effort and time. We want a BJ without the effort, easy. A provider is the definition of easy, if not she would be broke.

Ever see any threads where men complain that got turned down by a hooker for attitude or personality problems, I have not. Know why? It does not happen.

I like being here and check my refs, they will all tell you I am sweet and courteous and easy money. I just admit I am easy. And if I wanted to see you, all I would do is send a few refs tender some cash and presto we have a date. I just speak truth and obvious facts. If you do not like being easy, then stop being a provider, otherwise, enjoy it. Just remember where fantasy begins and ends.

Peace
What's your definition of high volume? That would help in understanding your view.
papadee is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 05:40 PM   #405
Gucci
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Dallas, you are STILL on my “ to do list “ I Don’t care how long you’ve been here or how many reviews you have, we are still fucking one day soon !
Gucci is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women