Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-21-2010, 01:41 AM   #181
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Seriously you are calling me a WK, that is funny. You might want to do a little research there cowboy. I've been running SHMBs for over a decade and the title Just Plain Mean wasn't just for correcting idiots. But that is when I always get into trouble trying to help folks.
I would not let it concern me. Bubba and a few others seem to enjoy throwing out the WK card. They made a decision very early to attack LL. And attack they did, early and often! It was easy for the naysayers to do because they had no way of knowing of LL's past stellar reviews on ASPD, under another name. There were those of us who tried to point it out to them but apparently they chose not to listen! I suppose it made them feel better about themselves to mistakenly believe that LL was 'just another newbie' trying to make a name for herself.

The reality: Had they done their research they would have quickly found out that it was not LL who ended up looking like a newbie!

Yes, I am absolutely convinced that LL is the real deal!

As for the naysayers, I am not so sure!
Old 11-21-2010, 06:00 AM   #182
Guest011512
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leslie Lane View Post
I did extend a special offer to you and only you so..looks like 2010 will be your year.
Leslie,

Thank you for the entertainment value that your threads have contributed to the board. It has been a hoot.

Yes. You got me. I did check my PMs, and, of course, nothing was there. Cute.

However, the $700 that I set aside did not go to a complete waste. Yesterday, I saw Dayana Riva in Dallas for 2 hours instead.

Again, thank you for the laughs.

Best wishes,
- ed
Old 11-21-2010, 06:39 AM   #183
John_TX
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

bubba sounds like you're the type of person who has it all figured out, when you only know 50% of the story.

yes i figured out my economics question. girls like NR, TM, and BB all have to be in cahoots to advertise each other and themselves with 25% discounts, self-promotion that is "borderline" violating advertising rules that the mods say isn't violating the rules just yet, etc., and LL can charge $500 an hour and have a long line of men willing to pay. and since you seem to think i was rejected haha you're wrong. i have an appointment scheduled with LL and i have spoken to her a few times on the phone. she was the one who told me that she declined to see you and that you have been talking all this smack since. so all this b.s. you're spewing is pretty evident.

and your only defense is to call everyone who calls you on your b.s. a WK for LL. that's simply not true. im not a WK for her, ive never seen her, and i won't be for over a week anyways (after the holiday weekend). have i seen her before in the past? not that i recall but i think i'll know positively when i see her for sure. she isn't "new" to the scene, she had STELLAR reviews both in the past as an XTC Houston girl and currently by three respected ECCIE members. might i have to remind you that one guy dropped $1,000 on one appointment with LL? so she's not a newbie, she is in her 30's, yet she can charge way more than all the "hot UT girls" that are on here, one of which i have said in the past isn't all that but nevertheless seems to have quite an outspoken following. LL has what it takes to be a $500 an hour girl. i dont think any of these other girls on the Austin site on ECCIE are anywhere close. maybe Ava back in her prime, or Darby when she was doing BBBJ/GFE, and a few of the old LSE girls could have gone indy and done the same.

NR replied on one of my posts that this equates to about 8 sessions with her to make the same $. NR says that she has no problem with business, in fact, so much she needs to turn people down. hey great, if her "advertising" has paid off them i'm happy for her. she will not get a dime from me, but both she and i are fine with that. plenty of other guys here are very happy to see her, making everyone happy.

Bubba you seem to direct all of your anger and frustration towards any person here who happens to say that LL isn't what you think she is. yeah, some girls dont see me, but at $500-750 a week im obviously seeing 2-3 girls a week every week and so there is evidently no shortage of women that will gladly see me. to the ones that opt not to, i am not worried about them, and they aren't about me.

to go into speculation as to why these girls choose not to see me is tantamount to me speculating what crazy things you said or did to LL to make her not want to book with you. i have my ideas, but i'll keep them to myself, unlike you.

so in short, i think you ought to simply not take every positive comment of LL as a personal attack on you. look at edm_fw's post above, LL decided not to reply to him so we enjoyed himself with another girl. not only did he have fun, he also had personal satisfaction knowing his hard-earned money went somewhere ELSE! and both are happy. and edm_fw did not go spewing his hate speech on here.......good example dont you think?
Old 11-21-2010, 06:50 AM   #184
Leslie Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50504
My ECCIE Reviews

"edm fw"

I too checked my pms as you had suggested I do. And to my surprise, there was nothing there. Maybe you forgot to send me a pm. But if I recall I extended a special offer to you, therefore it was up to you to contact me. NOT the other way around. Especially since you asked me to check my pm...ummm nothing....check my e-mail....ummm nothing. No worries...I didn't extend the offer so I can make a quick buck. I've turned down sessions...I extended it because I was being your.....

I'm glad you saw Dayana. She IS a beauty isn't she??? I had a couple of offers to get together with her....you know, kind of like a doubles show...can you imagine the price tag on that??? lol Oh well, I had to turn it down. It's Thanksgiving week after all. Family trumps $$$$$$$ you know....

FYI...John TX opinions are that of his own and do not represent mine. And he did book with me very early on....
Old 11-21-2010, 07:03 AM   #185
Leslie Lane
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 50504
My ECCIE Reviews

Don't you think we should give Leslie Lane a break? Can we finish bashing her already?? Please...let's move on.

She's getting on my last nerve...she needs to get a life...she needs to hurry up and retire....she needs to stop posting....oh wait, I'm supposed to be Leslie Lane??? Uuugghh...I digress.

Please...lock...me...up.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:50 AM   #186
blenderhead
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Please...lock...me...up.
Hmm... Interesting proposition.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:35 AM   #187
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blenderhead View Post
Hmm... Interesting proposition.
My sentiments exactly!!!!!
Old 11-21-2010, 10:26 AM   #188
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

LL, this thread just keeps getting better and better. Quit asking them to close it! 13th page is always good luck. Where is my toy this morning?
Old 11-21-2010, 10:56 AM   #189
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

GET A LIFE!
Old 11-21-2010, 11:42 AM   #190
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
I would not let it concern me. Bubba and a few others seem to enjoy throwing out the WK card.
man...i get tired of correcting poeople. thay may be the first time i have ever plaed that card. if you have the time, look at all my posts...and tell me when i have ever said that in the past.

The reality: Had they done their research they would have quickly found out that it was not LL who ended up looking like a newbie!
i never said i wasnt a newbie

Yes, I am absolutely convinced that LL is the real deal!
me too, i read the review
As for the naysayers, I am not so sure!
common guys...a few more posts and this will be the most replied to thread in co-ed...lets do it LL
Old 11-21-2010, 11:57 AM   #191
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_TX View Post
bubba sounds like you're the type of person who has it all figured out, when you only know 50% of the story.
no...just a guy that hates stupid people

yes i figured out my economics question. girls like NR, TM, and BB all have to be in cahoots to advertise each other and themselves with 25% discounts, self-promotion that is "borderline" violating advertising rules that the mods say isn't violating the rules just yet, etc., and LL can charge $500 an hour and have a long line of men willing to pay.
this IS you figuring it out??? this WAS your damn question...this IS the obvious. but good job on figuring it out.
and since you seem to think i was rejected haha you're wrong. i have an appointment scheduled with LL
congrats
and i have spoken to her a few times on the phone. she was the one who told me that she declined to see you
yep she did
and that you have been talking all this smack since. so all this b.s. you're spewing is pretty evident.
it is evedint...its right here in red....however....my POINT was...i was talking MORE 'smack' in the begining! the reson for getting the decline...it only makes sense.

and your only defense is to call everyone who calls you on your b.s. a WK for LL.
i dont belive i have used that term all that often. i could be wrong
that's simply not true. im not a WK for her, ive never seen her, and i won't be for over a week anyways (after the holiday weekend). have i seen her before in the past? not that i recall but i think i'll know positively when i see her for sure. she isn't "new" to the scene, she had STELLAR reviews both in the past as an XTC Houston girl and currently by three respected ECCIE members. might i have to remind you that one guy dropped $1,000 on one appointment with LL? so she's not a newbie, she is in her 30's, yet she can charge way more than all the "hot UT girls" that are on here, one of which i have said in the past isn't all that but nevertheless seems to have quite an outspoken following. LL has what it takes to be a $500 an hour girl. i dont think any of these other girls on the Austin site on ECCIE are anywhere close. maybe Ava back in her prime, or Darby when she was doing BBBJ/GFE, and a few of the old LSE girls could have gone indy and done the same.
no wonder so many other girls wont see you...you bash them all in a single breath.
and is this and ad?? sounds like an ad. Im sure she thanks you

NR replied on one of my posts that this equates to about 8 sessions with her to make the same $. NR says that she has no problem with business, in fact, so much she needs to turn people down. hey great, if her "advertising" has paid off them i'm happy for her. she will not get a dime from me, but both she and i are fine with that. plenty of other guys here are very happy to see her, making everyone happy.
great...whats your point? you sound butt hurt about it

Bubba you seem to direct all of your anger and frustration towards any person here who happens to say that LL isn't what you think she is.
i am not angry...its all in good fun. i just dont like stupid people.
what i think she is??? i must have thought she was somthing...if i was attempting to spend my entire taco bell check on her!
yeah, some girls dont see me, but at $500-750 a week im obviously seeing 2-3 girls a week every week and so there is evidently no shortage of women that will gladly see me.
congrats again
to the ones that opt not to, i am not worried about them, and they aren't about me.
im sure this is the case
to go into speculation as to why these girls choose not to see me is tantamount to me speculating what crazy things you said or did to LL to make her not want to book with you. i have my ideas, but i'll keep them to myself, unlike you.
please do. and like you...im not worried about it
so in short,
nothing about this is short...
i think you ought to simply not take every positive comment of LL as a personal attack on you.
i dont
look at edm_fw's post above, LL decided not to reply to him so we enjoyed himself with another girl.
thats the idea
not only did he have fun, he also had personal satisfaction knowing his hard-earned money went somewhere ELSE! and both are happy. and edm_fw did not go spewing his hate speech on here.......good example dont you think?
no
Old 11-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #192
Guest110911
Account Disabled

Quote:
Don't you think we should give Leslie Lane a break? Can we finish bashing her already?? Please...let's move on.
you know you want to wait till we hit the 198 mark

Please...lock...me...up.
this...
Old 11-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #193
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

kinda takes the shine off that 198 mark. when were at 192 and 41 of them are yours!!
Old 11-21-2010, 12:29 PM   #194
Guest051316
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

You know it seems to me sometimes people have an avatar of they wish they could be and sometime they get it just right as in Bubba's case...
Old 11-21-2010, 12:30 PM   #195
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

and sometimes, it's just delusions of adequacy..
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women