Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 11-13-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22
Default A Recent Ad DEMANDS some discussion... The "Charity Auction"... from Sophie, Maddie and Haley

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=127361

Ya can't just post something like this and not expect some questions be answered....

There are Haters and NonBelievers in the midst..... Hello... I'm a part of that group..... (although a couple of ladies are on a mission to destroy my rep) at least I am normally.... read on....

1) Who gets the Tax Writeoff for the Donation? Will it be in the Guys Name?

It has a lot more value to some of us if it does and could increase the size of the donation if what you are doing is truly meant to help the Victims of Domestic Abuse. Maybe one of the CPAs in the group can explain that....

2) Are you donating 100% of the Money Bid? i.e. will any of the amount be kept for personal expenses.... The answer to this question will sway a lot of haters....

3) I CAN"T IMAGINE this not going into overtime unless you three ladies start warming each other up for 2-3 hours before you start.... You are all WAY TOO INTO EACH OTHER! So OT is a possibility.... Which may yield a tip.... (unless it's someone like me that does not believe in tipping...) Will the additional funds be donated as well?.....

A Suggestion from the Hater and Non Believer Side of the fence.........

1) Allow the Winning Bidder to make the donation and bring you the receipt for the Donation as proof or one of you lovely ladies accompany him... For some of us the Tax WriteOff at the end of the year could cause us to donate MORE so long as we get the tax benefit...

2) Donate 100%... Eat the cost of supplies in good will or roll the dice that the winner will bring his own CASE of condoms and wine... (Anyone know what the cost of a Gross of Small White Man Condoms is?)

3) Allow time for OT and if tipped Donate the tip as your own Good Will Gesture....

4) POST A COPY OF THE RECEIPT AS PROOF TO THE COMMUNITY OF YOUR/HIS GOOD WILL AND TO PROVE THIS WAS TRULY A WELL SPIRITED GESTURE AND NOT A MARKETING PLOY!

5) OFFER TO REPEAT THE SESSION AT THE WINNING BID FOR ANYONE ELSE WANTING TO MATCH THE WINNING BIDDER"S DONATION.... Someone is gonna be real upset they miss out by $50 or $100

6) I'll arrange a booth for the three of you in VIP at the upcoming dinner party for a little warm-up demonstration of your sincere interests in each other.... Just for the Doubters! No personal disbelief here (a little voyeurism maybe)

Naturally a lot of guys will think this is nothing more than a marketing ploy during tough economic times and that you intend to pocket the bulk and throw a few dollars at the charity.... IF you don't think that talk started the moment the ad was posted then... well....

I'm NORMALLY one of those guys and it should come as no surprise that I woke up to some interesting emails and a PM....... Everyone knows I like a controversial topic to discuss......

so here is the post that ANYONE would expect from me.... Take it in the sincere spirit all my suggestions are made in....

GUYS..... LADIES.......
In this particular situation...
With these particular ladies......

I happen to have seen their interests in each other in play... heard about this a couple of weeks back and I believe totally in the sincerity of the offer....

Although I DO believe they are ALWAYS looking for ANY WAY for the three of them to get together and tease the shit out of some poor sap that is along for the ride!
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=127361

Ya can't just post something like this and not expect some questions be answered....

There are Haters and NonBelievers in the midst..... Hello... I'm a part of that group..... (although a couple of ladies are on a mission to destroy my rep) at least I am normally.... read on....

1) Who gets the Tax Writeoff for the Donation? Will it be in the Guys Name?

That is a great question. There may very well be gents who may not want their name mentioned with a donation. There could also be an issue with the tax write off b/c of any possible issue with the SO. The SO might notice that 800-grand or more was donated to charity. That could raise red flags especially if this gent never donates to a non-profit. I personally could care less about the write off, etc because if I am donating to charity, etc means I should not benefit in any way from it.

2) Are you donating 100% of the Money Bid? i.e. will any of the amount be kept for personal expenses.... The answer to this question will sway a lot of haters....

IMO, 100% of the winning bid should be given to charity....

3) I CAN"T IMAGINE this not going into overtime unless you three ladies start warming each other up for 2-3 hours before you start.... You are all WAY TOO INTO EACH OTHER! So OT is a possibility.... Which may yield a tip.... (unless it's someone like me that does not believe in tipping...) Will the additional funds be donated as well?.....

I don't believe any tip should be given or requested. This is for a good cause. A hobbyist should not expect anything more than the amount of time being auctioned. Anything more than that is a blessing and not be expected or requested for anything more monetarily.

A Suggestion from the Hater and Non Believer Side of the fence.........

1) Allow the Winning Bidder to make the donation and bring you the receipt for the Donation as proof or one of you lovely ladies accompany him... For some of us the Tax WriteOff at the end of the year could cause us to donate MORE so long as we get the tax benefit...

How about allow a staff (me) to be a witness to how the donation is made? I will report back so there are no rumors etc on how this was actually handled.

2) Donate 100%... Eat the cost of supplies in good will or roll the dice that the winner will bring his own CASE of condoms and wine... (Anyone know what the cost of a Gross of Small White Man Condoms is?)

The only way it should be done!

3) Allow time for OT and if tipped Donate the tip as your own Good Will Gesture....

Sounds reasonable but it should really be like any other session, you are paying for an hour, you are done in an hour. If anything extra happens it of course is YMMV. I don't think there should be any tip period but that is me....

4) POST A COPY OF THE RECEIPT AS PROOF TO THE COMMUNITY OF YOUR/HIS GOOD WILL AND TO PROVE THIS WAS TRULY A WELL SPIRITED GESTURE AND NOT A MARKETING PLOY!

If I was an employee of a non-profit that I would not want our receipt, logo, etc on a hooker and john board. Like mentioned earlier, I would volunteer to witness how this is handled.

5) OFFER TO REPEAT THE SESSION AT THE WINNING BID FOR ANYONE ELSE WANTING TO MATCH THE WINNING BIDDER"S DONATION.... Someone is gonna be real upset they miss out by $50 or $100

That could be fun but if you miss out, well you miss out. If I am upset that I lost its a shame b/c this is for a good cause!

6) I'll arrange a booth for the three of you in VIP at the upcoming dinner party for a little warm-up demonstration of your sincere interests in each other.... Just for the Doubters! No personal disbelief here (a little voyeurism maybe)

Of course, I volunteer as staff to witness this as well....

Naturally a lot of guys will think this is nothing more than a marketing ploy during tough economic times and that you intend to pocket the bulk and throw a few dollars at the charity.... IF you don't think that talk started the moment the ad was posted then... well....

I'm NORMALLY one of those guys and it should come as no surprise that I woke up to some interesting emails and a PM....... Everyone knows I like a controversial topic to discuss......

so here is the post that ANYONE would expect from me.... Take it in the sincere spirit all my suggestions are made in....

GUYS..... LADIES.......
In this particular situation...
With these particular ladies......

I happen to have seen their interests in each other in play... heard about this a couple of weeks back and I believe totally in the sincerity of the offer....

Although I DO believe they are ALWAYS looking for ANY WAY for the three of them to get together and tease the shit out of some poor sap that is along for the ride!
I could see why there are doubters but I have met all the ladies except one BCD and non BCD. They pitched it to me and I thought it was a great idea and have no doubts to their sincerity. In a business were nothing is for free, kudos. Let me know if I can be of any assistance with ensuring the integrity of this.

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 10:56 AM   #3
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

I volunteer to supervise sixxbach and make sure that he doesn't miss anything when he is distracted!!!

On second thought, maybe I will bid. This may be tempting enough to bring me out of retirement!!! I am feeling VERY charitable!!!

Spacemtn
Your Friendly Neighborhood Moderator
Spacemtn is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:23 AM   #4
Logic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 35

hahahah... Donate for a cause!!!!
Logic is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
guest031812
Account Disabled

User ID: 3407

Id like to hear some answers from the ladies on this topic.
guest031812 is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 11:51 AM   #6
atxbrad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I want to bid, but I know its pointless. The winning bid is going to be astronomical.

Should we take over/unders on $3K
atxbrad is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:09 PM   #7
zont
Valued Poster

Looks to me like you hand over the winning bid amount and one of the ladies passes it on to the charity. The lady (or ladies in some combination) gets the tax deduction. Of course, there is income for collecting the money in the first place. Strike one...

If there is some sort of arrangement for the guy to get the deduction, on something this size (the rule is "over $250"), the charity is supposed to provide a receipt with a statement that nothing of value was provided to the donor. Of course... something of value WAS provided to the donor. Strike two...

I suspect that the first version of things will be the one that applies. Happy donating to the ladies. But I do not see any way that the revenuers will be subsidizing this deal. Strike three...

This is just like volunteering time to help a charity. No tax deduction involved. Still is a VERY nice thing to do, so thanks to the ladies for their charitable impulses!
zont is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 12:15 PM   #8
Whispers

What if they do not click or something goes wrong?

This is way too important an event not to be rehearsed....

The ladies set a minimum bid of $800 obviously having made a determination that their time together, after a discount for all the mutual satisfaction they will give themselves is worth $800....

I think One of us should do a 90 minute preliminary run at the $800 so that all the kinks can get worked out....

Maybe there should be a couple....

What of the winning guy is big and round like me? That changes the dynamics....

or what if it is a little runt like sacker?....

too many things need to be determined....

3 "UnDressed" Rehersals at least.. should occur....

Isn't it your Birthday Sixx? maybe you should do the "UnWashed/UnKept/Needs to be tossed in the Shower after a long day on the Streets" First Rehersal .... That definitely affects the Time Dynamics....

I'll do the "Shy/Timid/Afraid to come out of the Corner Requiring a lot of Coaxing" Rehersal

And Space could do that "Damn it Lets Get Down to business I know EXACTLY how this is going down" Rehersal....
Old 11-13-2010, 12:24 PM   #9
Whispers

sorry... double post...
Old 11-13-2010, 12:24 PM   #10
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by zont View Post
If there is some sort of arrangement for the guy to get the deduction, on something this size (the rule is "over $250"), the charity is supposed to provide a receipt with a statement that nothing of value was provided to the donor. Of course... something of value WAS provided to the donor.

happens all the time though with raffles... one of those grey areas that no one really looks into...

I suspect that the first version of things will be the one that applies. Happy donating to the ladies. Since they are working "for free" here they should get the donation.

Unless they REALLY want to raise money for a charity.....

If the Donor is in a 30% tax bracket and a $1000 donation would save him $300 on his taxes he might consider bidding $1300 or more for example...

Once again... I'm basing this on the premise that the motive is to raise money for the charity.....

Plus as a married man....

I can put a couple of grand on a donation to a cause like this and not raise an eyebrow on the wife or accountant..... A whole lot easier than withdrawing the money and spending it.....
Old 11-13-2010, 01:52 PM   #11
Rand Al'Thor

Encounters: 3

Quote:
I personally could care less about the write off, etc because if I am donating to charity, etc means I should not benefit in any way from it.

You're not benefiting, just not paying taxes on the amount you donate. Depending on your tax bracket, and how you file, there could be other reasons for the write-off.

It just seems like a benefit when your return is more than it usually is.
Rand Al'Thor is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 01:53 PM   #12
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Ok, OK, you talked me into it!! I volunteer to be part of the test run!!!

Remember, some people maximize their deductions every year so for some that work the system of deductions and are already maxed out, this won't be a factor in their decision.

Hmmmmm, now how much to bid??

Spacemtn
Old 11-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #13
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Test run ?

Tax deduction ?

LMAO.

As Carl would say, if you are not satisfied, call the Better Business Bureau.

LOL.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 11-13-2010, 02:05 PM   #14
Spacemtn
Valued Poster

Tax deduction?

Satisfied??

BBB???

Hell I have no doubt about the satisfaction, I just have to make sure my life insurance is paid up and there is a medic nearby!! Maybe we can have the session at the ER so help is standing by with the defribulater!!!

Spacemtn
Old 11-13-2010, 02:11 PM   #15
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacemtn View Post
Maybe we can have the session at the ER so help is standing by with the defribulater!!!

Spacemtn
I can be of help there too! I just received my Red Cross First Training Certification last week!

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women