Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 266
George Spelvin 254
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70475
biomed161017
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453033
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47759
pyramider46370
bambino40444
CryptKicker37105
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-12-2021, 01:55 PM   #1
oeb11
Valued Poster

Default Chicago weekend gun violence leaves 40 shot, 11 killed, including rapper ambushed after release from jail

https://www.foxnews.com/us/chicago-w...apper-ambushed
Rapper KTS Dre, whose real name is Londre Sylvester, was killed across street from Cook County Jail

Chicago’s weekend gun violence left at least 40 people shot, including 11 fatally – and among those killed was rapper KTS Dre, who was riddled with dozens of bullets shortly after he was let out of jail.
A police report says the 31-year-old local rapper, whose real name was Londre Sylvester, had just been released on electronic monitoring when he was fatally shot across the street from the Cook County Jail around 8:50 p.m. Saturday in what authorities believe to be a targeted attack, Fox 32 reported.
Sylvester was left suffering from as many as 64 bullet wounds to his head and other areas of the body, the Chicago Tribune reported. He was transported to Mount Sinai Hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 9:25 p.m., according to the Cook County medical examiner's office.
An undisclosed number of suspects jumped into separate vehicles and fled in different directions, police said. A 60-year-old woman who was walking with Sylvester at the time of the attack was shot in a knee and was transported to Stroger Hospital, where she was listed in good condition. A 30-year-old woman walking on the street when shots rang out suffered a graze wound to the chin and was listed in good condition at Mount Sinai Hospital.
CHICAGO'S LIGHFOOT UNDER FIRE FOR ALLOWING TOP AIDES TIME OFF AHEAD OF DEADLY JULY 4TH WEEKEND
KTS stands for "Kill To Survive," CWB Chicago reported, which Sylvester had tattooed on his neck along with a target symbol. Sylvester was arrested on April 27, 2020, on charges of being a felon in possession of a weapon and resisting police, according to the outlet. A judge set his bail at $50,000 bail.
He posted the required $5,000 to be released with an ankle monitor before he was shot and killed.

Londre Sylvester was gunned down in an ambush-style attack outside the Cook County Jail shortly after his release on electronic monitoring, police said. (Cook County Jail )

Gun violence also gripped other areas of the city over the weekend. From Friday at 6 p.m. to Sunday at 11:59 p.m., the Chicago Police Department recorded 33 shooting incidents, with 40 shooting victims and 11 murders.
A double shooting that happened around 5:20 p.m. Friday in the 11800-block of South State Street left 47-year-old Shawn Young pronounced dead at the scene after being shot in the head and buttocks, WLS-TV reported. A 34-year-old man shot in a hand and shoulder was transported to Christ Medical Center, where he was listed in critical condition.
In a separate shooting around 6:10 p.m., a 26-year-old man sitting in a vehicle parked in the 5600 block of South Wolcott Avenue was wounded when someone opened fire. His condition was stabilized at the hospital, though details were not available on where he was shot.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
A 39-year-old man walking on the sidewalk in the 1000 block of South Vernon Avenue was fatally shot in the chest around 6:20 p.m. when a light-colored SUV pulled up beside him and someone opened fire. Later that evening, a 59-year-old man was shot in the 1300 block of South Blue Island around 10:15 p.m. He was taken to Stroger Hospital, where he was listed in fair condition.
Early Saturday, two men were seriously injured when someone opened fire around 1 a.m. among a group of people gathered in the 4100 block of West Adams Street. Then later that afternoon, a dark-colored car pulled up to the gas station in the 6100 block of South Ashland Avenue and someone opened fire, killing a 33-year-old man and a 20-year-old man.

not stated - likely the murdered man was a gang banger (tattoos)- and killed by handguns.

so mayor Lori will meet with fiden and confiscate all AR-15's from law abiding citizens

That will solve the problem - sayeth the fascist DPST's!

At issue - what to fascist DPST leaders see as "The Problem" - it is NOT the Violence, shootings, and murders in their cities - that is what they knowingly and deliberately enable to destabilize their cities and states. They Love their gangs with pistols and the drug crimes and resultant violence.

No - to the fascist DPST's - the problem is an armed citizenry to resist their marxist revolution for Force. And that is what will happen as the fascist DPST's reveal their True Intent in America.

It is - Destroy the Police, the Constitution, the Vote, and disarm the People so they have no recourse to the 75 million caucasians sent to AOC re-education camps and up Omar/Tlaib chimneys.

Vaccines - a forearm tattoo is required for every One - or on the forehead - mandatory so all can be tracked by HHS Becerra - who Knows it is his business to track every US citizen.

Thank You - fascist DPST's - you bet get your JR-1 voter fraud bills enacted and enabled before Nov 2022 - or you dream of a marxist revolution in America Is DONE!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 02:14 PM   #2
matchingmole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

So Tlaib chimneys are good..the Omar ones are the ones to watch for.......lol
matchingmole is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 02:28 PM   #3
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

So, how is gun violence solved? And I'm not for banning guns per se. How do we "fix" the problem
?
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 03:56 PM   #4
oeb11
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddog1951 View Post
So, how is gun violence solved? And I'm not for banning guns per se. How do we "fix" the problem
?

So, really -Please read the article quoted by OP.

Rapper murdered across teh street from the Cook county jail with 64 bullets.

so - fascist DPST's - let's ban Ar-15's - that is the answer! So Sayeth the fiden and so sayeth the Beto - Great Gods, lords, and masters of teh proletariat of teh fascist DPST party
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 05:10 PM   #5
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
?

You "fix" the problem by putting anybody committing a felony with a gun, in prison for life. One can start with the White Supremacists if that makes one happy.

Guns are not the problem, criminals are the problem. If one doesn't want to put and keep criminals in jail which would mean eliminating, no cash bail, then this problem can not be solved.

I don't like to make fun of anybodies death but you have to admit that shooting the guy 64 times in front of the courthouse where he was just released with previous gun crimes on his record, is poetic justice.

Mid-night basketball and Boys Clubs, summer youth programs or even more police are not going to solve the gang violence problem. Arresting them and letting them go is the problem.

You're up, what is your solution?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 05:40 PM   #6
reddog1951
Premium Access

Encounters: 3

Again, we agree somewhat Hedonist. Guns are not the problem,attide is and if we put every felon using a gun away for life it might bankrupt the country....just joking, but the cost to house prisoners is high. This case is extreme, granted, but in my locale, we're seeing a big increase in gun incidents, from what I can tell mainly drug, "turf" and testosterone related. You're right about Boys Club, but I doubt jailtime is the answer either globally. I don't have the solution. I grew up from very humble roots and sometimes wonder why I chose to go "straight" rather than pursue "alternate" avenues of enrichment.
reddog1951 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 05:44 PM   #7
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

dude was shot 64 times.

thats a lot of "stitches"

dude with gun was thorough.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 06:42 PM   #8
oeb11
Valued Poster

And - shot across the street from teh Cook county jail which just released the person.

How dangerous is chicago - join a gang - decrease your life span by 50 years.

/r/ - the fascist DPST answer is "Confiscate all Ar-15's from law abiding owners.""
Just ask your DPST fascist leader - fiden and his gun czar - beto the beta.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 06:43 PM   #9
oeb11
Valued Poster

I have a friend who enjoys his legal transferrable HK53 full Auto.

"Transforming human garbage into Useful fertilizer"!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 07:04 PM   #10
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again, we agree somewhat Hedonist. Guns are not the problem,attide is and if we put every felon using a gun away for life it might bankrupt the country....just joking, but the cost to house prisoners is high. This case is extreme, granted, but in my locale, we're seeing a big increase in gun incidents, from what I can tell mainly drug, "turf" and testosterone related. You're right about Boys Club, but I doubt jailtime is the answer either globally. I don't have the solution. I grew up from very humble roots and sometimes wonder why I chose to go "straight" rather than pursue "alternate" avenues of enrichment.

On bankrupting the country, ever seen the statistics on how much money crime costs?

Quote:
Researchers have estimated varying annual costs of
crime
in the United States that range from $690 billion to $3.41 trillion. One reason that developing an accurate estimate is challenging is the difficulty of determining the intangible costs of
crime

So imagine if there were no more criminals disrupting the lives of individuals trying to run a business. How about the billions of dollars that would have been saved, if we locked up every individual involved in the summer riots before they rioted. No burned down businesses.

And the cost wouldn't be extreme if we put Sheriff Joe Arpaio in charge.

I think you know what the one and only solution is but for whatever reason, you can't bring yourself to admit it. Removing criminals from the streets is the one and only answer, period.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 07:07 PM   #11
oeb11
Valued Poster

HF - Amen good sir!!!!
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-12-2021, 10:30 PM   #12
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

64 bullets? is that a record?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:06 AM   #13
oeb11
Valued Poster

IDNK - likely not.

The proximity to a corrctional center for teh 'event' - may come 'close'
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:22 AM   #14
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
You "fix" the problem by putting anybody committing a felony with a gun, in prison for life. One can start with the White Supremacists if that makes one happy.

Guns are not the problem, criminals are the problem. If one doesn't want to put and keep criminals in jail which would mean eliminating, no cash bail, then this problem can not be solved.

I don't like to make fun of anybodies death but you have to admit that shooting the guy 64 times in front of the courthouse where he was just released with previous gun crimes on his record, is poetic justice.

Mid-night basketball and Boys Clubs, summer youth programs or even more police are not going to solve the gang violence problem. Arresting them and letting them go is the problem.

You're up, what is your solution?
Bravo.

Quote:
So you started off blaming guns, asked for a solution, HF gave you one, and you sorrily dismissed it. You need to change your handle to yellowdogdemocrat1951.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2021, 07:25 AM   #15
oeb11
Valued Poster

Perhaps - YDD - DPST.

A new category of village idiots.
oeb11 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women