Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > Shreveport/Bossier City > Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City
Coed Discussions - Shreveport/Bossier City Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70382
biomed160292
Yssup Rider59846
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2018, 01:48 PM   #1
drinkindreamin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Default The Hobby to the Real World at 12.

Today I had an experience that made me realize the hobby is much more than the exchange of services. Its the ability to take a gamble on somebody which is the most expensive gamble of all. As I helped this girl many times NSA knowing more about her life than I should. I saw her in a local fast food restaurant on her lunch break from her real word job. She stood right beside me and I looked at her ass as she placed her order. As she had lost some weight as was looking good. I didn't realize it was somebody I knew til I got my order and was looking for a table and our eyes made contact. I so badly wanted to speak and say Hi! As my eyes lit up to the familiar face. Quickly realizing that our friendship was a closed book and she has opened another chapter to the book of life. For us not to exchange pleasantries is just part of the deal when you get to that point..Its a situation Ive often thought about and now I know. She had coworkers with her as I had family with me. Guess it was a proud moment for me knowing she fulfilled her goals..as its been awhile since Ive heard from her and I questioned what happened to her? I guess maybe she did speak by proxy as my family said that pretty girl spoke to me like she knew me.. I was thinking " She does". So guys the hobby is more than a notch on your belt or just buying a piece of pussy. I cant say some of the girls don't hustle and play but most of the time its a means to an end. Guess it was a defining moment for me. Im sorta like the guy that went to confessional. Telling the priest he had fucked all kinds of women that week. Priest says Your Forgiven Son say 5 Hail Marys. Guys says Father Im not even Catholic but I just had to tell somebody. Well this group is my somebody.. as your the only ones you can even come close to understanding this double life we live. Ya'll have a good day.
drinkindreamin is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 04:41 PM   #2
Harley Diablo
Premium Access

Encounters: 370

Well said my friend. It does make all of us realize we are human.
Harley Diablo is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:02 PM   #3
EastTexasGrown
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Well said DrinkinDreamin!! Well said!!
EastTexasGrown is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:39 PM   #4
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The first p411 provider I ever saw was a close friend of mine was his wife brother stepdaughter. Found this out at a funeral that I took my mom to. Small town you never know.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women