Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2018, 02:40 PM   #16
Sublimated
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 15

Agreed, I have always enjoyed myself more when the female is having a great time. I love nothing more that watching a girl as I bring her to an amazing climax.
Sublimated is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 03:17 PM   #17
southeasternvixen
Account Disabled

User ID: 410846

Call me a weirdo then lead me to the bedroom
But I like to have a guy sitting behind me in front of a mirror and watching him get me off. Fingers in,out swirled all about. Watching him my neck and bite my ears. Feel him squeeze and twist my nipples and rub down my belly
southeasternvixen is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 04:03 PM   #18
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
Deep kissing, having a good connection, certain positions (launch pad and folding deck chair), and a partner with nice, well-cared for feet who doesn't mind my attention to them or even likes it, which is wonderful when it happens. But just indulging my fetish is fine too, as long as I don't feel judged. I'd say in my experience that roughly 5% of ladies hate it, 10% like it to some degree (and then there's the occasional rare soul who loves it), and the rest are just in the "whatever dude, knock yourself out" camp.

I think I’m that rare 1% cause I love love foot play lol

I’m foot lover friendly! All the way!
Nicolefoxx1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 05:04 PM   #19
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1 View Post
I think I’m that rare 1% cause I love love foot play lol

I’m foot lover friendly! All the way!

Yes, you are definitely in the 1% club!
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 06:30 PM   #20
Guest082119-1
The Best GFE around

User ID: 418264
My ECCIE Reviews

something about being teased to the point of me begging you to f___k me... like when you lick my kitty’s pearl. I get so turned on.. and when I ask saying no and doing it a little more... that right there drives me up a damn wall..
Guest082119-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 08:14 PM   #21
funseekertoo
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 7

Confirmation and communication. I don’t mean dirty talk either, although that is fun too. Everything about a woman during sex is, in its own individual way is a turn on. But when she gives me confirmation that I’m hitting her spot, doing what she likes, says my name, or any type of positive feedback, it completely gets me off. When she wants me to do something or change something and tells me she wants me to, I like that as well. If I’m licking her clit, but wants a little more pressure, tell me. I’ll be happy to oblige. And it turns me on tremendously.
funseekertoo is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:26 AM   #22
gaint456
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I love it when a girl is enthusiastic about sucking my dick. When she looks up at you with that submissive/eager to please look in her eyes it drives me crazy. Also girls that like cum are amazing. When she says something like "I want your cum" and you can tell she actually wants it (even tho she probably doesn't), holy shit. One time a girl gave me an amazing blow job, lots of spit, eye contact, and dirty talk. I was standing in front of a mirror and she was on her knees. She could tell I was getting close and she begged me to cum on her face. It was amazing, I covered her face and it dripped down all over the breasts also. She kept playing with my cock tell I had to stop her. Then leaned back and played with her self, rubbing the cum all over her self. I'm sure she was acting but it totally seemed like all that cum turned her on. AMAZING MEMORY!
gaint456 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 02:01 PM   #23
JaneDarling
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 342125
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I get off on getting you off...sounds too easy (probably because it is), but I’m serious...it’s a high for me, knowing that *I* can make you shiver, your toes curl...yeahhhhh baby...I did that. ;D
JaneDarling is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 06:29 PM   #24
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaint456 View Post
I love it when a girl is enthusiastic about sucking my dick. When she looks up at you with that submissive/eager to please look in her eyes it drives me crazy. Also girls that like cum are amazing. When she says something like "I want your cum" and you can tell she actually wants it (even tho she probably doesn't), holy shit. One time a girl gave me an amazing blow job, lots of spit, eye contact, and dirty talk. I was standing in front of a mirror and she was on her knees. She could tell I was getting close and she begged me to cum on her face. It was amazing, I covered her face and it dripped down all over the breasts also. She kept playing with my cock tell I had to stop her. Then leaned back and played with her self, rubbing the cum all over her self. I'm sure she was acting but it totally seemed like all that cum turned her on. AMAZING MEMORY!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 07:22 PM   #25
Parttimehobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneDarling View Post
I get off on getting you off...sounds too easy (probably because it is), but I’m serious...it’s a high for me, knowing that *I* can make you shiver, your toes curl...yeahhhhh baby...I did that. ;D
And that is precisely why you’re one of my favs 😄
Parttimehobbyist is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women