Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2018, 08:12 AM   #46
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 08:15 AM   #47
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Wow. Where did you find that, IBH? Looks like you’re hacked off about something.

How much more time do you intend to spend on this word game today?

While you’re stewing, you may want to review this story about how Twitler handled the Russian hacking of the DNC. He denied it. His team did not.

Russian stooge in cahoots? Well that’s been the question all along.

I’m sure there are words in there that you find confusing, but let’s look beyond the standard Merriam Webster defense p,an and get to the root of everything.

Trump is a fucking liar. And we knew it from the beginning.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...igation-saying

Trump denies Russia behind attack, despite fed investigation saying otherwise
BY JOE UCHILL - 10/09/16 10:58 PM EDT 71

Republican nominee Donald Trump disputed that Russia was behind high-profile data breaches of Democratic groups during Sunday night's presidential debate, despite the intelligence agencies' investigation reaching the opposite conclusion.

“Maybe there is no hacking,” Trump said.

On Friday, the Director of National Intelligence and Department of Homeland Security announced results of their joint investigation into hacks of the Democratic National Committee and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. The group confirmed what most experts publicly believed and intelligence insiders privately espoused: Russian intelligence was behind the attacks.

Democrat Hillary Clinton referred to the findings during the debate while answering a question about new posts to WikiLeaks suggesting Clinton might take separate stances publicly and privately.

In his response, Trump addressed Russia’s connection to the hacks as Clinton’s conjecture.

“Anytime anything wrong happens they like to say, ‘The Russians! The Russians!' She doesn’t know that it’s the Russians doing the hacking,” he said.

“Maybe there is no hacking. And the reason they blame Russia is that they are trying to tarnish me with Russia.”

Trump did not mention the official investigation.

Trump’s stance puts him at odds with a number of his advisers. At a conference last week, retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn said he believed that Russia was behind the attack. House Homeland Security Committee Chairman Michael McCaul (R-Texas) had been publicly demanding the Obama administration name Russia as behind the attacks and take some action against Moscow. Both McCaul and Flynn are on Trump’s national security advisory council.

The evidence in the public eye, uncovered by private security firms, includes the use of the same command and control servers, the same privacy protection services, the same email accounts and domain name registration services as attacks attributed to Russia in the past.

If the 2014 Sony hacks are any indication, there may also be evidence not being shared with the public. In that instance, the administration acknowledged it had withheld intelligence linking the attack to North Korea from its press releases. Lisa Monaco, a White House homeland security official, said of the Sony hack, people looking for inconsistencies in the attribution “don’t have the information that the intelligence community and the FBI”

McCaul was not the only lawmaker who has long held that Russia was behind the attack. Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.), Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) and others had also called for the administration to acknowledge Russian President Vladimir Putin’s responsibility.

After Friday’s announcement of the investigation’s results, Sen. Cory Gardner (R-Colo.) said he would introduce legislation that would call for “aggressive sanctions” in response to the attack.

“Russia’s interference with American democracy is a direct threat to our political process,” Gardner said in a press release.

The DCCC, a victim of the attacks, used Friday’s DNI and DHS joint announcement as a chance to chide Trump for denying Russia was behind the attacks at the first presidential debate.

“This verifies what cybersecurity experts have said about this attack, and with this acknowledgment, Republicans from Donald Trump to Speaker Paul Ryan must recognize this crime for the national security threat that it is, and respond appropriately,” said Meredith Kelly, of the DCCC.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 08:37 AM   #48
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Speaking of what people lyingly denied two years ago --

Quote:
A YEAR of hildebeest lies about the Steele dossier exposed as hildebeest's lawyer is under fire for falsely denying paying for it

A hildebeest campaign lawyer who launched what would become known as the anti-Trump 'dirty dossier' denied involvement in the project for a year as reporters pressed him for information.

Marc Elias brokered a deal between the hildebeest camp, the Democratic National Committee and opposition research firm Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on the president while he was running for office.

But a pair of New York Times reporters said Tuesday night on Twitter that Elias and others involved had lied about their ties to the arrangement.

(The Daily Mail)
Old 08-23-2018, 08:40 AM   #49
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Enjoy your day, IBH.

I’m not arguing in my spare time with you today.
Old 08-23-2018, 09:33 AM   #50
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Enjoy your day, IBH.

Did you lose another debate YR Sucks don't it
Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 09:42 AM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
HILDEBEEST'S CAMPAIGN WASN'T HONEST ABOUT PAYING FOR TRUMP DOSSIER, WATCHDOG SAYS

The Washington-based Campaign Legal Center (CLC) said in a Wednesday complaint to the Federal Election Commission (FEC) that hildebeest for America and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) broke campaign finance law by trying to hide payments related to the dossier....

The campaign and party "routed the money through the law firm Perkins Coie and described the purpose as 'legal services' on their FEC reports rather than research," the CLC said online in announcing the complaint. "By law, campaign and party committees must disclose the reason money is spent and its recipient."

(Newsweek)
Old 08-23-2018, 11:43 AM   #52
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

ITS THE RUSSIANS ,that's could be the only reason Billary lost ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2018, 12:38 PM   #53
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Hi, Jack!

LOL!
Old 08-23-2018, 08:16 PM   #54
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Enjoy your day, IBH.

Quote:
Hi, Jack!

LOL!

not barking today?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women