Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2012, 02:33 PM   #151
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
Hey IB: I bet you you can't help yourself from posting again on this thread! Your just sick in that way, mentally off kilter. You can't help it, can you?
Looks like I was right, IB's felt the compulsion to post 3 times since that challenge. All insane ravings of a truly psycotic mind. No surprise there.

But what is stunning is COG, the poster who complained that I was posting too much, posted EIGHT times since I commented that IBBlithering was a compulsive poster. It's almost enough to make me appologize to IB.

I have nothing against people posting WAY more often than I do, but it would be nice if they actually posted something worth reading--unlike Book Jacket Trench Coat Blitherman, and it would be nice if a guy with 10x the number of posts that I have didn't gripe that I post too much.

Oh well, unlike IBH I really don't lose sleep over this place. But when I'm bored I do find if fun to watch the self destruction of IBBuffon.

Quote:
Odd thing for you to say.

COG: 15,071 posts
IBH: 6,686 posts
Me: 1,708 posts
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #152
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default INTERVENTION TIME!

IF I'M OUT OF LINE HERE, PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY IN ADVANCE. BUT THIS IS REALLY BEGINNING TO BUG ME. Yes, when I saw the quoted passages from IBCrying's posts in this thread, I had to sneak behind the "IGNORE" button the read it.

I'll admit, that this is all becoming quite disturbing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
“Marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin” claims he doesn’t “give a shit” about this thread and its subject, but “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin” has posted seven times now to say he doesn’t “give a shit” about this thread and its subject – that kinda makes “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin” a moronic and ignorant hypocrite, doesn’t it?

BTW, “marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin”, you ignorant-slacker fuck, how many “metals” (your word, you ignorant dumbass!) did you earn standing on the street corner “in the hood” with your drawers showing above your sagging pants while you sucked down your 40 oz malteds? And don't flatter yourself that you and your Dim-witted brethern are anything special to contend with. You're a bunch of puny, Dim-witted fucks who are too ignorant to pour piss out your canvas Keds sneakers -- even with the instructions written on the sole.

Ekim the Inbred, once again you’ve used the wrong verb tense, you illiterate fuck.

“Marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin” is too stupid to learn or "catch on"; so, are you, CBJ7.

I am developing serious questions about the persona that IBCrying has developed here. Yeah, I've got him on ignore, but when I read his repeated personal racist attacks quoted in other posts, I kinda get my huevos in an uproar. This isn't about him making up stupid little cartoons or repeating the same shit over and over and over and over and, etc. This goes to the root of our little shithole here...

Markroxny, you said IBCrying was a "military person with no fucking honor." Let me tell you, I knew a lot of them while I was in the Army. A lot of uneducated 17-19 year olds who were in the Army rather than jail because some judge gave them a choice. I answered the call to serve out of duty and responsibility. In other words, I got drafted. Could have gone to Canada like so many others. But I didn't.

IBCrying took so long to claim he had served in the military -- after repeated prods -- that I've got to call it into question.

He constantly assails markroxny, with racial slurs typical of a backwoods Southern cracker -- "Af-Freakin", for example -- and when I changed MY Location to "Harlem," he did the same to me. I guess Louisiana is "South of Chicago." Oddly, he has posted reviews of exactly 3 girls since joining ECCIE, all nearly 3 years ago and, by strange coincidence, all of the providers were African American.

I am not accusing him of anything other than runaway, uncontrollable dipshittery -- I don't know the man and for all any of us know he may be a wonderful husband and father, a pillar of his community and a deacon in his church.

However, the enigma that posts under the name of IBCrying may very well be the thickest skulled, stubbornest poster we have here and he's showing no sign of changing. Of course neither are you, me or anyone else here.

We all have our little secrets, kinks, etc. And I think ECCIE gives us all a chance to create someone new for ourselves behind the shroud of secrecy. The last time I looked, this is America, so live and let live, etc.

But DAMN! Who the hell would want to re-create himself as DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:07 PM   #153
Old-T
Valued Poster

Yssup,

All kidding aside, sadly I think you are correct. I made a couple of very serious posts about the same basic point. IBH is not like other posters of either extreme on here. There is something significantly wrong going on there.

We've all found people whose posting persona is very, very different from their real persona. A lot of people are far more vocal, hostile, agumenatitive on here than in person. But unless it is an intentional characiture or satire I don't expect to see someon create a persona that cannot follow the simplest of logic, and posts in a way to make themself look very foolish over and over.

Sometimes I disagree with COG, you, and most everyone else on here. There are some people I have disagreed with on boards for years, but want to meet because I respect their points, they thoughts, and their arguments. Or I just find them interesting characters. But rarely to I think the poster behind the avatar is truly disturbed. Rarely have I found one like IBH who seriously makes scared to think that what he posts he actually believes.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #154
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I used to enjoy the headier debates of yesteryear.

Of course when I first came in here I was immediately pelted with monkey feces and realized that it was more fun to watch (and make) the foamers foam than to try and make sense.

But I am genuinely concerned about someone who acts like a child in the grocery store who stomps his foot and screams louder for the candy you you won't let him have.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:31 PM   #155
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
[I][B]

y. In other words, I got drafted.

I always knew you were a "light weight snuffy"
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:39 PM   #156
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Hoo-rah!

Yeah, but I did my fucking duty. And I worked for a CIC who was the worst kind of pond scum.

What does that tell you Captain Fucking America?
Old 12-08-2012, 09:39 AM   #157
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
I always knew you were a "light weight snuffy"
Quite a snap judgement based upon some limited info.

I've met good PFCs and "lightweights".

Good Captains and lightweights.

Good 4-stars and lightweights.

Being a draftee by itself says nothing about quality, good or bad.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:28 AM   #158
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

I was the best marksman in my platoon, if that matters. And 40 years later Im still a crack shot.

I've been here shooting the shit witch you boys for a while, too. rarely is my aim off!
Old 12-08-2012, 03:04 PM   #159
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator couldn’t get any from an aging cougar.

Quote:
Looks like I was right, IB's felt the compulsion to post 3 times since that challenge. All insane ravings of a truly psycotic mind. No surprise there.

But what is stunning is COG, the poster who complained that I was posting too much, posted EIGHT times since I commented that IBBlithering was a compulsive poster. It's almost enough to make me appologize to IB.

I have nothing against people posting WAY more often than I do, but it would be nice if they actually posted something worth reading--unlike Book Jacket Trench Coat Blitherman, and it would be nice if a guy with 10x the number of posts that I have didn't gripe that I post too much.

Oh well, unlike IBH I really don't lose sleep over this place. But when I'm bored I do find if fun to watch the self destruction of IBBuffon.
You are one deluded and fucked-in-the-head creature, Old-goaT. First, Old-goat, for you OTC means “Off-The-Cock” and "On-The-Computer" giggling at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB. Old-goaT, you are so pathetic you don’t even know what to do with a prostitute!!!! You’ve admitted you employ them to read and giggle at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB, Old-goaT!!!! Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, Old-goaT.

Secondly, Old-goaT, you decry others for not “reading” when your illiterate ass cannot correctly identify a “book cover” for a classic science fiction book! A book about “books” and “reading”! It’s obvious you’re the one doesn’t read books, Old-goaT. “Reading” is something you ignorant and illiterate Dimo-crats are cognitively unable to do. That’s why you sit on your broken-down couch, drooling from the mouth, as you receive your daily Kool Aid dose from MSNBC or one of the other liberal MSM networks that daily dispenses Dim-witted platitudes. Read the book, Old-goaT! You'll find yourself identifying with Mildred . . . and not with the protagonist: Guy Montag!

Thirdly, Old-goaT, you have this fascination with something you call an “avitar”, because this “avitar” thingy reminds YOU of YOUR degenerate and perverted obsessions. But it remains, Old-goaT, your perversions don’t hold much meaning for others. BTW, it’s such great fun pointing out your inadequacies, Old-goaT!!! Plus, the only self-destruction here is that you visit upon yourself, Old-goaT; you are a masochist, Old-goaT!

Quote:
Quite a snap judgement based upon some limited info.

I've met good PFCs and "lightweights".

Good Captains and lightweights.

Good 4-stars and lightweights.

Being a draftee by itself says nothing about quality, good or bad.
There's no snap-judgment involved, Old-goaT. Assup has shown that he is mental midget incapable of meeting anything more than minimum standards.

Quote:
Assup,

All kidding aside, sadly I think you are correct. I made a couple of very serious posts about the same basic point. IBH is not like other posters of either extreme on here. There is something significantly wrong going on there.

We've all found people whose posting persona is very, very different from their real persona. A lot of people are far more vocal, hostile, agumenatitive on here than in person. But unless it is an intentional characiture or satire I don't expect to see someon create a persona that cannot follow the simplest of logic, and posts in a way to make themself look very foolish over and over.

Sometimes I disagree with COG, you, and most everyone else on here. There are some people I have disagreed with on boards for years, but want to meet because I respect their points, they thoughts, and their arguments. Or I just find them interesting characters. But rarely to I think the poster behind the avatar is truly disturbed. Rarely have I found one like IBH who seriously makes scared to think that what he posts he actually believes.
And you, Old-goaT, ignorantly voted for Odumbo -- probably twice!!!!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:08 PM   #160
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Default Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator couldn’t get any from an aging cougar.

Quote:
Hoo-rah!

Yeah, but I did my fucking duty. And I worked for a CIC who was the worst kind of pond scum.

What does that tell you Captain Fucking America?
Ever notice how to Assup everyone else is "pond scum" or "dipshit"? Makes one wonder what's wrong with Assup that he can't get along with the people he works with or for.

Quote:
I was the best marksman in my platoon. . . And 40 years later Im still a crack shot.
It seems, maybe, that you've "transposed" a couple of your words in your post, Assup. Nevertheless, it does explain much about your current, diminutive mental status.

Quote:
I used to enjoy the headier debates of yesteryear.

Of course when I first came in here I was immediately pelted with monkey feces and realized that it was more fun to watch (and make) the foamers foam than to try and make sense.

But I am genuinely concerned about someone who acts like a child in the grocery store who stomps his foot and screams louder for the candy you you won't let him have.
Whereas you, Assup, are like a mangy, uncared for dog that roams through the forum pissing on every thread thinking it's accomplished something meaningful to others.

Quote:
IF I'M OUT OF LINE HERE, PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY IN ADVANCE. BUT THIS IS REALLY BEGINNING TO BUG ME. Yes, when I saw the quoted passages from IBCrying's posts in this thread, I had to sneak behind the "IGNORE" button the read it.

I'll admit, that this is all becoming quite disturbing.
Assup, you are without a doubt a "disturbed individual", but it took you way too long to admit it. BTW, you're a lying POS hypocrite who has only deceived yourself if you believe anyone fell for your lame-ass bullshit about you using the "IGNORE" button.

I am developing serious questions about the persona that IBCrying has developed here. Yeah, I've got him on ignore, but when I read his repeated personal racist attacks quoted in other posts, I kinda get my huevos in an uproar. This isn't about him making up stupid little cartoons or repeating the same shit over and over and over and over and, etc. This goes to the root of our little shithole here...

Markroxny, you said IBCrying was a "military person with no fucking honor." Let me tell you, I knew a lot of them while I was in the Army. A lot of uneducated 17-19 year olds who were in the Army rather than jail because some judge gave them a choice. And every morning when you looked in the mirror as you shaved the baby fuzz from your face and brushed your yellowed and single remaining tooth you saw yourself as one of those pathetic individuals of which you write. I answered the call to serve out of duty and responsibility. The only call you ever answered, you pathetic fuck, was the "call of nature" when you shit your fucking Depends diaper, Assup. In other words, I got drafted. Could have gone to Canada like so many others. . . . or lied and cheated like your scum-bucket hero, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator. But I didn't.

IBCrying took so long to claim he had served in the military -- after repeated prods -- that I've got to call it into question.

He constantly assails markroxny, with racial slurs typical of a backwoods Southern cracker -- "Af-Freakin", for example -- and when I changed MY Location to "Harlem," he did the same to me. And your a lying SOB, Assup! I guess Louisiana is "South of Chicago." So you know a little bit about geography, don't you, Assup. Oddly, he has posted reviews of exactly 3 girls since joining ECCIE, all nearly 3 years ago and, by strange coincidence, all of the providers were African American.

I am not accusing him of anything other than runaway, uncontrollable dipshittery -- I don't know the man and for all any of us know he may be a wonderful husband and father, a pillar of his community and a deacon in his church.

However, the enigma that posts under the name of IBCrying may very well be the thickest skulled, stubbornest poster we have here and he's showing no sign of changing. Of course neither are you, me or anyone else here.

We all have our little secrets, kinks, etc. And I think ECCIE gives us all a chance to create someone new for ourselves behind the shroud of secrecy. The last time I looked, this is America, so live and let live, etc.

But DAMN! Who the hell would want to re-create himself as DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR?

Quote:
Just for the record, IBCrying is a LYING COCKSUCKER! (OK, I can prove the LYING but one of you guys will have to confirm the COCKSUCKER part).And your a lying SOB, Assup!

Clinton was never convicted of any sexual crimes. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator settled out of court, Assup. He was never convicted of perjury. Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator lost his license to practice law, Assup! In fact, he was found NOT GUILTY in his bogus impeachment by Newt Gingrich's hypocritical religious white lynch mob.

"In 1998, as a result of issues surrounding personal indiscretions with a young woman White House intern, Clinton was the second U.S. president to be impeached by the House of Representatives. He was tried in the Senate and found not guilty of the charges brought against him. He apologized to the nation for his actions and continued to have unprecedented popular approval ratings for his job as president."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/about/pres...lliamjclinton/
Contempt of court citation
In April 1999, about two months after being acquitted by the Senate, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was cited by Federal District Judge Susan Webber Wright for civil contempt of court for his "willful failure" to obey her repeated orders to testify truthfully in the Paula Jones sexual harassment lawsuit. For this citation, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator was assessed a $90,000 fine, and the matter was referred to the Arkansas Supreme Court to see if disciplinary action would be appropriate.[24]
Regarding Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator's January 17, 1998, deposition where he was placed under oath, the judge wrote:
"Simply put, the president's deposition testimony regarding whether he had ever been alone with Ms. (Monica) Lewinsky was intentionally false, and his statements regarding whether he had ever engaged in sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky likewise were intentionally false...."[24] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeach...f_Bill_Clinton

PERJURY

: the voluntary violation of an oath or vow either by swearing to what is untrue or by omission to do what has been promised under oath : false swearing.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/perjury

Quote:
Assup’s spastic sphincter is dribbling-blather, spouting shit and foaming spatter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Shit IB the lame I can kick your pitiful ass under any handle you are a pushover...
And you're still waiting for that "imaginary day", aren't you, you ignorant fuck! See what drinking all of that "hope and change" Kool Aid does for you, Ekim the Inbred? It creates false illusions and leaves you living in a fantasy world. You are still the dumb-ass poster formerly known as “Ekim the Inbred” now calling yourself “I’va biggen” who thinks that merely changing your handle is going to remove the stigma of your demonstrated ignorance, Ekim the Inbred.
Old 12-08-2012, 04:49 PM   #161
Old-T
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You are one deluded and fucked-in-the-head creature, Old-goaT. First, Old-goat, for you OTC means “Off-The-Cock” and "On-The-Computer" giggling at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB. Old-goaT, you are so pathetic you don’t even know what to do with a prostitute!!!! You’ve admitted you employ them to read and giggle at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB, Old-goaT!!!! Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, Old-goaT.

Oh my! I didn't even mention OTC this time, but you are in knee jerk reaction mode (you're hardly in any other mode) so why should I expect you would actually react to had actually written? It must be cery hard for you to try and act intelligent when you have the attention span of a goldfish, constantly forgetting what post you are actually replying to. So sad, IBIlliterate.

Secondly, Old-goaT, you decry others for not “reading” when your illiterate ass cannot correctly identify a “book cover” for a classic science fiction book! A book about “books” and “reading”! It’s obvious you’re the one doesn’t read books, Old-goaT. “Reading” is something you ignorant and illiterate Dimo-crats are cognitively unable to do. That’s why you sit on your broken-down couch, drooling from the mouth, as you receive your daily Kool Aid dose from MSNBC or one of the other liberal MSM networks that daily dispenses Dim-witted platitudes. Read the book, Old-goaT! You'll find yourself identifying with Mildred . . . and not with the protagonist: Guy Montag!
How many times are you going to paste this distortion of the truth before you get tired of it? Once more in very simple English:
--I completely acknowledge it is a book cover that just happens to remind me of you in a dirty old man trench coat on your way to the XXX movie. I also actually did read it in school 40 something years ago, but the reality is that doesn't matter to my point.
--I have never had degenerative brain disease, but the way you "think" in your posts reminds me of mentally ill people
--I have never spent time guessing what religeon you are--other than some variation of Christian--but you RWW rants remind me of a wacked out fire and brimstone preacher who held summer bible school in the park. It was mostly 1st through 4th grades and he's scare them so badly hardly anyone would come back the second day.
--I have never had a lady run away from me when I met them, but I can easily imagine them screaming in horror if they have to listen to you for 15 seconds.

Many cognitive studies show that imagination is a good thing. But you should know, your entire world is imaginary.

Thirdly, Old-goaT, you have this fascination with something you call an “avitar”, because this “avitar” thingy reminds YOU of YOUR degenerate and perverted obsessions. But it remains, Old-goaT, your perversions don’t hold much meaning for others. BTW, it’s such great fun pointing out your inadequacies, Old-goaT!!! Plus, the only self-destruction here is that you visit upon yourself, Old-goaT; you are a masochist, Old-goaT!
Yep, you point out me spelling issues very often. Guilty as charged I admit. But you are more of a challenge because it's so hard to decide which of your inadequacies to focus on at any time. There are just so many! It was YOUR homosexual blow up doll avatar , not mine. It was YOUR dirty old man trench coat avatar, not mine. Or are you saying I hacked your profile? I am far too dumb to do that. Only a genius like you could pull that off.

And you, Old-goaT, ignorantly voted for Odumbo -- probably twice!!!!
IF I did, which I am not saying either way, that means I was on the winning side twice, doesn't it?
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:42 PM   #162
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Oh my! I didn't even mention OTC this time, Just proves you’re not the one calling cadence, Old-goaT. You’re NOT the one calling the shots, Old-goaT!!!but you are in knee jerk reaction mode So says YOU, the inveterate spastic-shit that is “Old-goaT”. (you're hardly in any other mode) so why should I expect you would actually react to had actually written? It must be cery hard for you to try and act intelligent when you have the attention span of a goldfish, constantly forgetting what post you are actually replying to. So sad, IBIlliterate. It’s so “cery”, “cery” considerate for you to demonstrate how fucking “cery”, “cery” intelligent you are, Old-goaT! Further, Old-goat, you’ve demonstrated how “cery” intelligent you are when you think OTC means “Off-The-Cock” and "On-The-Computer" giggling at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB. Old-goaT, you are so pathetic you don’t even know what to do with a prostitute!!!! You’ve admitted you employ them to read and giggle at your lame-ass posts on a SHMB, Old-goaT!!!! Pathetic, pathetic, pathetic, Old-goaT.

How many times are you going to paste this distortion of the truth before you get tired of it? Once more in very simple English:
--I completely acknowledge it is a book cover that just happens to remind me of you in a dirty old man trench coat on your way to the XXX movie. I also actually did read it in school 40 something years ago, but the reality is that doesn't matter to my point. Old-goaT, you continue to have this fascination with something you call an “avitar”, because this “avitar” thingy reminds YOU of YOUR degenerate and perverted obsessions. But it remains, Old-goaT, your perversions don’t hold much meaning for others.
--I have never had degenerative brain disease, but the way you "think" in your posts reminds me of mentally ill people
--I have never spent time guessing what religeon you are--other than some variation of Christian--but you RWW rants remind me of a wacked out fire and brimstone preacher who held summer bible school in the park. It was mostly 1st through 4th grades and he's scare them so badly hardly anyone would come back the second day. Your perversions don’t hold much meaning for others, Old-goaT.
--I have never had a lady run away from me when I met them, but I can easily imagine them screaming in horror if they have to listen to you for 15 seconds.
You’re a liar, Old-goaT. You did chide others for not “reading”, and then your illiterate-ass incorrectly identified the “book cover” for a classic science fiction book multiple times as something it wasn’t. The book is still about “books” and “reading”! It’s obvious you’re the one doesn’t read books, Old-goaT. “Reading” is something you ignorant and illiterate Dimo-crats are cognitively unable to do. That’s why you sit on your broken-down couch, drooling from the mouth, as you receive your daily Kool Aid dose from MSNBC or one of the other liberal MSM networks that daily dispenses Dim-witted platitudes. Read the book, Old-goaT! You'll find yourself identifying with Mildred . . . and not with the protagonist: Guy Montag!

Many cognitive studies show that imagination is a good thing. But you should know, your entire world is imaginary. No, Old-goaT, you’re the one drinking the Kool Aid in an illusory world

Yep, you point out me spelling issues very often. Guilty as charged I admit. But you are more of a challenge because it's so hard to decide which of your inadequacies to focus on at any time. There are just so many! It was YOUR homosexual blow up doll avatar , not mine. It was YOUR dirty old man trench coat avatar, not mine. Or are you saying I hacked your profile? I am far too dumb to do that. Only a genius like you could pull that off. There you go again, Old-goaT. You have this fascination with something you call an “avitar”, because this “avitar” thingy reminds YOU of YOUR degenerate and perverted obsessions. But it remains, Old-goaT, your perversions don’t hold much meaning for others.

IF I did, which I am not saying either way, that means I was on the winning side twice, doesn't it? You’re such an ignorant fuck, Old-goaT. It shows you’re twice as stupid! BTW, it’s still great fun pointing out your inadequacies, Old-goaT!!!
Old 12-08-2012, 06:37 PM   #163
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Oh CHIT! He's off his meds again.

You know, IBSyndrome, I think I speak for a lot of people here when I say we really are concerned about your current state of emotional well-being, and wish you'd seek help!

You have made yourself an exposed nerve, and everybody (on every side) is going to tweak you to see what happens.

Don't be an ECCIE casualty.

BTW -- CHECK THE SPELLING ON THAT, DOTY!
Old 12-08-2012, 06:41 PM   #164
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

How about you two start your own little thread and go at it?

Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:53 PM   #165
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser View Post
How about you two start your own little thread and go at it?
We did that CC. But it didn't go anywhere. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=572440

He's now become a scary guy!

Fact is that it isn't just me. It's A LOT of posters who think IBCrying has left the building.

Do what you want. But imho, it's TLTL.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women