Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > The Sandbox - Alabama
The Sandbox - Alabama The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59882
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47486
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 05-27-2016, 01:41 PM   #1
Guest082418-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 277963
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Meet n Greets, Socials and such...

I guess that shows how long I have been around but does any area still do these...

It was a lot of fun to actually go out and meet and have a drink...

As much fun as it was to tease the boys it was a great way to meet other providers making the screening process easier...

Would anyone be interested in setting one up maybe?
Guest082418-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 03:23 AM   #2
Guest072918
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

I've attended M&Gs in other locations and found they were always a great time for all who attended. Since the hobby for the most of us is an anonymous hidden part of our lives, it was comfortable and relaxing to be with a group of ladies (and guys) who we all knew had this one thing aspect of our lives in common.
Guest072918 is offline   Quote
Old 05-28-2016, 09:10 AM   #3
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodford View Post
I've attended M&Gs in other locations and found they were always a great time for all who attended. Since the hobby for the most of us is an anonymous hidden part of our lives, it was comfortable and relaxing to be with a group of ladies (and guys) who we all knew had this one thing aspect of our lives in common.
I agree. I've been to a couple in Dallas that put me to sleep and made me feel I was at a Student Council Icebreaker meeting.

The ones in Houston were always AWESOME! Literal parties and very laid back. Nowadays socials are usually within tight knit groups.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:21 AM   #4
Guest091823
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Sounds kind of cool, really. I'd be interested in something like this in the Bham area. Seems like it'd be a good addition to screening between providers/hobbyists.
Question: does it go down at a public spot and everyone wear something that would indicate being "in the know"? What constitutes the "secret hand shake" (for lack of a better description)? Anyway, the idea is interesting and if done well, seems like a fun way to feel like more of a community. I would be curious to hear what drawbacks/cons would be from other members.
Guest091823 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 01:49 PM   #5
Guest082418-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 277963
My ECCIE Reviews

Of course there are 'clicks' but the best are when personal likes are set aside and invites are open AFTER a verification process. So your provider refers you or you refer a provider and so on. Done is a public place such as a brewery or somewhere to hang out. I went to one in a hotel off of 280 in the mid 2000's. Not at all a play group actuall hooking up is frowned upun. Its simply get together as a computer group and meet and talk. You learn about the person and their mannerisms and YES that matters to me...

I there are some people here that was in attendance then. (Mr Movie Guy)

In Atlanta we did them once a month in different parts of the city. I and the other ladies adored getting dressed to go out and flirt and tease.

It made screening so much easier. The ladies were happier to work togethwr to keep one another safe.

The downside you ask? Well... You get to stop pretending that that ONE favorite is all you see... If you come out them its out of the bag that she is not your only Mistress... Yes grown ups have drama but if that is an issue those people simply do not recieve an email with the meeting location the next time...

I would be happy to set something up if I had a co host in different areas to help with logistics...
Guest082418-2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 02:46 PM   #6
Guest091823
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Gotten any pm's about this?
Guest091823 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 03:06 PM   #7
Guest071717
Gulf Coast Milf GFE

User ID: 184732
My ECCIE Reviews

Think it is cool. But I would never. Sounds like a great set up to be busted. I believe they have had them in FL before. And like multitudes of people got in trouble.
Guest071717 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 04:17 PM   #8
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Meet & Greets are supposed to be a social event.

There should be no discussion of business, nor should there be attempts to arrange an encounter while at the M & G.

I was part of a small group of folks who set up and administered M & G's in the Indianapolis area before I move to the deep South.

There is a lot of work involved in setting one up, this isn't and shouldn't be a one person job.

As long as the screening has been done properly, a suitable location selected, the invitation list scrubbed and agreed upon, the "rules" or "proper etiquette" for the event sent, everyone adheres to the "rules" and there are no "he/she's my friend and they are cool" allowed to participate.

There is nothing illegal about a group of like minded adults meeting in public for a few drinks and discussions.

It can be a great event.

Biomed1 - Eccie Member
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-30-2016, 04:19 PM   #9
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Guideline # 30 provides the following information on the subject of Social Events.
Quote:
ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
Please continue your discussion on this topic so long as you adhere to the guidance found in Guideline # 30 above.

Biomed1 - Moderator
biomed1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women